Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

FACT: A Strong Ethiopia Will Always Be A Threat 2 Egypt & Eritrea & Sudan & Somalia. Ethiopia Must Be Kept *WEAK*!!!

Post by tarik » 28 Jun 2020, 22:05

FACT: A Strong Ethiopia Will Always Be A Threat 2 Egypt & Eritrea & Sudan & Somalia. Ethiopia Must Be Kept *WEAK*!!! :roll:

TGAA
Member+

Re: FACT: A Strong Ethiopia Will Always Be A Threat 2 Egypt & Eritrea & Sudan & Somalia. Ethiopia Must Be Kept *WEAK*!!!

Post by TGAA » 28 Jun 2020, 22:24

The jebha boy are you wetting your pants? whether you or Egypt like it or not masculine Ethiopia is just around the corner. Brace for it.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: FACT: A Strong Ethiopia Will Always Be A Threat 2 Egypt & Eritrea & Sudan & Somalia. Ethiopia Must Be Kept *WEAK*!!!

Post by tarik » 28 Jun 2020, 22:34

TGAA wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 22:24
The jebha boy are you wetting your pants? whether you or Egypt like it or not masculine Ethiopia is just around the corner. Brace for it.
MORAN. I am pure Eritrean, JEBAHA aka E.L.F. Started E.P.L.F. And Now PFDJ. These r all Eritrean History , it's none of ur Weak Ethiopian concern. BTW: Ethiopia alwyas been z HOUSE N@GGER of z west from UK, USA , USSR , CHINA, QATAR , FRANCE, Israel, It's a Slave, why do u think they built z Monkey AU in FINFINE? it's a spy 4 z WEST u Moran. Who z fkkk do u think is paying 4 z DAM and 4 whose benefit, idiot, it's 4 Zionist Israel not z poor Ethiopian. I hate idiot monkeys. READ HISTORY GO BACK AND C WHO BUILT Z EGYPTIAN SUEZ CANAL??? AND WHY??? MORAN. All ethiopian leaders r puppets of z west and now z east. They destroyed Somalia 4 WHO??? MORAN!!! GO READ HISTORY OR BETTER YET I WILL POST U SOME OLD VIDEOS!!!

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 28 Jun 2020, 22:54

Yea I give you -- you are pure Eritreas as long as your a--s is stuck in Cairo. Do you think -- it is hard to discern what your intentions are for Eritrea from the garbages you post every day? Is it difficult, do you think? to discern why you attack Issyas who lead you to be "pure Eritrean". and why you are so enamored with all thing Arab. keep your nasty nose out of Ethiopian issues. Stay on your side of the fence.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 28 Jun 2020, 23:06

TGAA wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 22:54
Yea I give you -- you are pure Eritreas as long as your a--s is stuck in Cairo. Do you think -- it is hard to discern what your intentions are for Eritrea from the garbages you post every day? Is it difficult, do you think? to discern why you attack Issyas who lead you to be "pure Eritrean". and why you are so enamored with all thing Arab. keep your nasty nose out of Ethiopian issues. Stay on your side of the fence.
Here we go with ur stupid assumptions and paranoias and wrong history. First of all isias afewerki never gave us Eritreans our Eritrea. We Eritreans sacrificed 100k martyr's & over 30k War Disables Heroes/Heroeins. Isias afewerki never fought in any of z 30 years Eritrean war against ur stupid Oromo aka galla idiot mengustu slave of USSR @ that time. Eritrean revoultion started by so many Eritreans and finally a brave Eritrean by z name of HAMID idris Awate shot z first REVOLUTION BULLET IN GASH BARKA. That's when E.L.F. Started ERITREA LIBERATION FRONT LATE E.P.L.F. But then isias from ethiopia bactstabbed ElF and created his EPLF 4 z benefit of his only tegaru clans.

Belayb

Post by Belayb » 29 Jun 2020, 00:02

You are right Mr. Tarik. The problem is ," NO ONE CAN KEEP ETHIOPIA WEEK & ERITREA IS ALWAYS AT THE SIDE OF ETHIOPIA ". Don't you know the victory of Adwa, what Zeray Deres, Abraham Deboch & Moges Asgedom done, History ( Tarik ).

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 29 Jun 2020, 00:20

I know enough about Eritrean history though I am not interested in delving into it. I got to tell you I am not impressed with your run-of-the-mill propaganda piece. I said Issyas lead, I didn't say gave. If you mean ill about Ethiopia you stay the damn out of Ethiopia issue. Period. Eritrea has its own issues to deal with, so go figure out with your countryman/ woman how to make your own country the best place it can be. If you cross the line to mess up with Ethiopia with Egypt or whichever country willing to march with you, you will end up with one messy nose.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 29 Jun 2020, 01:40

TGAA wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 00:20
I know enough about Eritrean history though I am not interested in delving into it. I got to tell you I am not impressed with your run-of-the-mill propaganda piece. I said Issyas lead, I didn't say gave. If you mean ill about Ethiopia you stay the damn out of Ethiopia issue. Period. Eritrea has its own issues to deal with, so go figure out with your countryman/ woman how to make your own country the best place it can be. If you cross the line to mess up with Ethiopia with Egypt or whichever country willing to march with you, you will end up with one messy nose.
Slave of z west boy, incase u forgot ur own history, last time 2 of ur galla aka kenyan leaders who threatend us PURE BLOOD ERITREANS, u know what happen 2 them. Never ever threat a pure Eritrean man with violence, U WILL LOSE I GUAREENTEE IT. DENQORO. We Eritreans got our independence not because of ur tembenay isias afewerki z coward, but we sacrificed our life 4 it. Like i said, ethiopia 2 us Eritreans is like china 2 hong kong or tiwan 2 china. They both hate evil china and so do we Eritreans, but ethiopian isias wants 2 bring us back 2 cancer ethiopia. FKKK U AND UR CANCER BEGGER ETHIOPIA, Last time i remember this is elias's site not ur begging arse, SO BUZZ OFF U FAKE AMHARA BAZTARD. Once again useless ethttps://mereja.com/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&f=2&p=1078509#hiopia and useless tigray both must be burned down 4 us Eritreans 2 live in PEACE. DO U GET IT MONKEY GALLA AKA KENYAN BOY.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 29 Jun 2020, 02:19

I could have easly passed to you gasoline to help you lighten up yourself very easly but instead, I am going to ask you a simple question how is that the coward Issayas lead the "pure blood Eritrean" you to freedom? Jabha's war credentials were so skimpy to consider that it was going to take you anywhere. If credit is due for your freedom, as a leader, the Tembenyan takes all the credit. You are not going to give credit to Usman sala Sabi who died turning the Arab countries, or yourself--- a nobody.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/80 ... 00x400.jpg

Can you imagine what would happen if I hand you over gasoline?:(

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 29 Jun 2020, 07:37

TGAA wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 02:19
I could have easly passed to you gasoline to help you lighten up yourself very easly but instead, I am going to ask you a simple question how is that the coward Issayas lead the "pure blood Eritrean" you to freedom? Jabha's war credentials were so skimpy to consider that it was going to take you anywhere. If credit is due for your freedom, as a leader, the Tembenyan takes all the credit. You are not going to give credit to Usman sala Sabi who died turning the Arab countries, or yourself--- a nobody.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/80 ... 00x400.jpg

Can you imagine what would happen if I hand you over gasoline?:(
Eat more grass donkey.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 29 Jun 2020, 07:59

Tarik, you are fuxxced up psychotic ugum. 24 on this forum like your brother asswash who has no life. Tarik, do you know eritrean in this forum don't give you attention as you are from the filthy area

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 29 Jun 2020, 08:52

tekeba wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 07:59
Tarik, you are fuxxced up psychotic ugum. 24 on this forum like your brother asswash who has no life. Tarik, do you know eritrean in this forum don't give you attention as you are from the filthy area
Here comes another Galla aka Kenyan who pretends 2 be Eritrean on ER. All those so called Eritreans here r not even Eritreans they r gallas or donkey or deqi 40 agames. Who even told u 2 reply on my posts. DENQORO. Gallina, go & drink cow blood like ur brother.
:lol:

gagi

Post by gagi » 29 Jun 2020, 14:47

Tarik Aziz - the Cairo/Asmara Bob! You are a stinky talking underwear of the those filthy xxxx. Ethiopia is roaring. It is and will keep on kickIng your a$ss. You can blabber here 24/7 but you cannot stop us. Because WE ARE ETHIOPIANS !!

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 29 Jun 2020, 15:01

gagi wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 14:47
Tarik Aziz - the Cairo/Asmara Bob! You are a stinky talking underwear of the those filthy xxxx. Ethiopia is roaring. It is and will keep on kickIng your a$ss. You can blabber here 24/7 but you cannot stop us. Because WE ARE ETHIOPIANS !!
So is he... :lol:

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 04 Jul 2020, 20:30

Temt wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 15:01
gagi wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 14:47
So is he... :lol:
Shut up donkey

tlel

Post by tlel » 05 Jul 2020, 12:39

Tarik is in fact telling you warning, it is an advice for you to be strong. There is + and - side of Tarik

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 20 Jul 2020, 15:09

Yesterday galla abiy visited sawa and tomorrow he invades Eritrea. Mark my words :roll:

Abere

Post by Abere » 20 Jul 2020, 15:26

tarik wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 22:05
FACT: A Strong Ethiopia Will Always Be A Threat 2 Egypt & Eritrea & Sudan & Somalia. Ethiopia Must Be Kept *WEAK*!!! :roll:
@Tariq,

May I ask you this. Where are you from, Sudan or Egypt? The relation between Ethiopia and Eritrea is organic and natural. How much dumb one should be to believe your statement. How is Somalia benefit from something cashed into Egypt's pocket? Forget the artificial administrative boundaries, the blessings of Ethiopia is the blessing to Eritrea, Djibouti, Somalia, I guess even Egypt and Sudan. You must accept this, neither Egypt nor Sudan anymore have the pie all of it. We deserve share of the biggest slice of the pie. You must be daydreaming or must have been baptized by the fanatic Islamist brotherhood twisted outlook of the world.