Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Eritrean- Sudan: Day 3 & the return home.

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Jun 2020, 08:01

President Isaias Afwerki and his delegation visited Gendetu yesterday for a tour of agricultural projects and the Fapi Agro Industrial Plant, in the small town that straddles the Nile River.

Later in the evening, President Isaias Afwerki and his delegation met with the Vice President of the Sovereign Council, Lt. General Mohamed Hamdan Dagalo, for extensive discussions on enhancement of bilateral ties and regional cooperation.

President Isaias Afwerki returned home at noon today after a three-day fruitful working visit to the Sudan, to advance the twin agendas of enhanced bilateral ties and more robust framework of regional cooperation.
(Yemane G. Meskel: @hawelti)

Last edited by Zmeselo on 27 Jun 2020, 09:36, edited 1 time in total.

Eripoblikan

Re: Eritrean- Sudan: Day 3 & the return home.

Post by Eripoblikan » 27 Jun 2020, 08:07

Zmeselo wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 08:01
IA in the inauguration of a development project in yet another foreign country. We cadres have lost hope of him doing it in Eritrea.
Now for more hopeful news:

https://www.goal.com/en-kw/news/monstro ... evg4es4hrz

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Jun 2020, 08:12

We are starting a new program: “HY
‘እቲ ሓቂ ኩሉ ይፍለጦ‘
Please wait, video is loading...

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Jun 2020, 08:25

Is that, what're you're good at/for? Putting words, in people's mouths? ከምኣ ኵንኪን ተሪፍክን: ትሩፋት? :roll:

Besides retard, one cannot inaugurate something which has been standing there for years already.

Eripoblikan wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 08:07
Zmeselo wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 08:01
IA in the inauguration of a development project in yet another foreign country. We cadres have lost hope of him doing it in Eritrea.
Now for more hopeful news:

https://www.goal.com/en-kw/news/monstro ... evg4es4hrz

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 27 Jun 2020, 08:31

ችላዋእ ነዚሞ ይትረፍ ደቀባት ኤርትራ፡ ደማሙ ኤርትራ ከማን ኣይኣምንኦን።

ኣብዚ ኒሄልካ መደብ ምዕባለሲ 8) 8) 8)
Zmeselo wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 08:12
We are starting a new program: “HY
‘እቲ ሓቂ ኩሉ ይፍለጦ‘

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Jun 2020, 08:52

እዚ ስማዕ: እዚ ኣይትስማዕ ዝበለካ ሰብ የለን:: ናይ ኣብ ካፈተሪያ ሰዓታት ኮፍ ኢሎም ዝልፍልፉ ዉዱቓት: ንህዝቢ ኤርትራ ኣብ ጸገማቱ ሓንቲ ሳንቲም ዘየበርክቱ: እኳ'ደኣ ምስ ጸላእቱ ዝዉጉኑ: እታ መሰሎም ዝኾነት ከም ዜጋታት ናይ Reterendum ምምራጽ ዕድል ከማን ከም ቆልዓ ኮርነፍነፍ ኢሎም ዘይጥቀሙላ: ብደዎም ዝሞቱ ሰባት ዘረባ ኢየ ዝሰምዕ በሃላይ እንተኾይንካ: መን ይኽልክለካ?

ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ብሓፈሻ: ንመን ይሰምዕ ፍሉጥ'ዩ! ነቶም ዘይትፈልጡ ድማ: ኣብ ዝሓጸረ ጊዜ ከፍልጠኩም'ዩ!!

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 27 Jun 2020, 09:03

Zmeselo wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 08:52
ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ብሓፈሻ: ንመን ይሰምዕ ፍሉጥ'ዩ!
ፍሉጥ እወ! ዓጀውጀው ናይ ኣያኻ ከይሰምዕ እንድዩ፡ ቆልዓ ምስ ዓቢ፡በረኻን ባሕርን ሰጊሩ፡ ኣውሮጳን ኣሜሪካን ዑቅባ ሓቲቱ ዘሎ።

ወየ ደኣ ዘይርድኣኩም ኮይኑ እምበር በዓል ንስኻ!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Jun 2020, 09:33

Eripoblikan wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 09:03
Zmeselo wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 08:52
ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ብሓፈሻ: ንመን ይሰምዕ ፍሉጥ'ዩ!
ፍሉጥ እወ! ዓጀውጀው ናይ ኣያኻ ከይሰምዕ እንድዩ፡ ቆልዓ ምስ ዓቢ፡በረኻን ባሕርን ሰጊሩ፡ ኣውሮጳን ኣሜሪካን ዑቅባ ሓቲቱ ዘሎ።

ወየ ደኣ ዘይርድኣኩም ኮይኑ እምበር በዓል ንስኻ!
ንብዓት ሓርገጽ እሞ ንግደፎ ደሓን!

መሰደዲኡ ምኽንያት: ዝነበረ ኲናትን ደሃይ ኲናትን: ንዝኾነት ካሊእ ሃገር ክርምስ ዝኽእል ዓመታት ዝወሰደ ተጻብኦታትን ማዕቀብን: ናይ በዓል Obama ናብ ስደት ምፍላስ መጸዋዕታን: ንወያነ ኣክንዲ ዉሳኔ ዶብ ኣኽቢርኪ ኣስተግብሪ ምባል: ንዝኸፈተቶ ናይ ስደተኛታት ካምፖታት ብ UNHCR ኣቢልካ ምምዋልን ወዘተ.. ኢዩ::

ህግደፍ ኣኼባታት ክጽዉዕ ከሎን: ገንዘብ ነዋጽእ ክበሃል ከሎን ከኣ: ቅድሚ ሰብ ኣብኡ ትረኽቦም:: ዋላ እቶም ኣብ ኢትዮጵያ: ሱዳንን እስራኤልን ዘለዉ ኸይተረፈ: ሚእትታት ኣሸሓት ኣዋጺኦም:: እቲ ትብሎ ሓቂ እንተዝኸዉን: ደንበ ተቓወምቲ ብሓደስቲ ኣባላት መጥለቕለቐ ኔሩ:: Circumstantial evidence: ብዙሕዩ ዝሕብር::

ሕጂ ኸኣ'ሞ:
Announcement from the Ministry of Health

Twenty three (23) patients were diagnosed positive for COVID-19 in extensive tests carried out today for the first large batch of nationals who returned from Sudan recently and were put in Quarantine Centers in the environs of Adibara; Gash Barka Region.

In spite of the ban on people’s movements in the region as a whole, the influx of our nationals to the country from Ethiopia, Sudan, Djibouti and Yemen through irregular land and sea routes continues unabated to reach 9,163 persons to-date.

On the other hand, 14 patients have recovered fully and were released from a hospital in Gash Barka Region today.

The total number of confirmed cases in the county has now risen to 167.

53 of these have recovered fully and were released from hospital while the remaining 114 are receiving necessary medical treatment.

Ministry of Health
Asmara
26 June 2020

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 27 Jun 2020, 10:58

Zmeselo, man I am proud that you are an Eritrean.
Man, I need to learn how you kill these hasadat agames with silent dagger in the heart.
You are amazingly intelligent and patriotic who puts every thing in perspective, supported with links and facts what been going to our people and country.
Only a dumb a*ss, low IQ rat agame can't understand what we were faced or if there is a smart agame at all trys to twist what you say to score cheap points or to still try to put doubts on some gullible Eritreans willingly lie what you say didn't happen and purposely blame our leadership of not correcting the hiccups which were caused by their evil agendas supported by their handlers.....handlers which finally saw the Eritreans truth and honesty and hence dumped the number one enemy we have in the dust Bin like used condoms.
If these a*ss wipes can't understand that Eritrea defeated their handlers on it's own against all odds while they were in power baby sat by their handlers, it his mind numbing to still say zeraf, zeraf when they are now hiding in rat holes and Eritrea is finally able to purchase sophisticated armament and can cherry pick which country can make deals with it.
They are we one calls:
"Dead man walking".
Some times I say let's just forget them and do not respond to their jibberish or to their desperation, but then I say why? It is good to make spanking their dirty as*ses as our hobbies.
For sure we proved them by saying "we told you so" numerous times in the past and some already got the message and I honestly believe these nut cases, hasadt will soon say "how did we get that stupid" to think what woyane been indoctrinating them at their schools are legit, stealing Eritrean songs, patriotic pictures, Shaebia's histories and etc.
It is freaking bizarre that some of them even believe woyane gave us our independence. This can only happen because they are taught in their schools as such.
It is the same crap that we all believe that God exists, or it is good to eat cows, chickens, lambs, fish meats when we know that some people are also indoctrinated that it is ok to eat dogs, cats, rats....meat.
Who is right?
All of us. We are taught and we follow our societies and starting hating each other.
So, these young wototo agames are about to learn all they were taught were fabricated by woyane and ones the torch is lit these same agames will eat the shifta woyane alive, sadly before we get our hands on them. I said sadly not because of sympathy, but I want them to be caught by us and taken to Era ero where they bullshit we have our prisoners.
Keep up your outstanding shove in your agames ugly faces silent killing my brother.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Jun 2020, 11:13

Cigar wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 10:58
Man, I need to learn how you kill these hasadat agames with silent dagger in the heart.
You are amazingly intelligent and patriotic who puts every thing in perspective, supported with links and facts what been going to our people and country.
Only a dumb a*ss, low IQ rat agame can't understand what we were faced or if there is a smart agame at all trys to twist what you say to score cheap points or to still try to put doubts on some gullible Eritreans willingly lie what you say didn't happen and purposely blame our leadership of not correcting the hiccups which were caused by their evil agendas supported by their handlers.....handlers which finally saw the Eritreans truth and honesty and hence dumped the number one enemy we have in the dust Bin like used condoms.
If these a*ss wipes can't understand that Eritrea defeated their handlers on it's own against all odds while they were in power baby sat by their handlers, it his mind numbing to still say zeraf, zeraf when they are now hiding in rat holes and Eritrea is finally able to purchase sophisticated armament and can cherry pick which country can make deals with it.
They are we one calls:
"Dead man walking".
Some times I say let's just forget them and do not respond to their jibberish or to their desperation, but then I say why? It is good to make spanking their dirty as*ses as our hobbies.
For sure we proved them by saying "we told you so" numerous times in the past and some already got the message and I honestly believe these nut cases, hasadt will soon say "how did we get that stupid" to think what woyane been indoctrinating them at their schools are legit, stealing Eritrean songs, patriotic pictures, Shaebia's histories and etc.
It is freaking bizarre that some of them even believe woyane gave us our independence. This can only happen because they are taught in their schools as such.
It is the same crap that we all believe that God exists, or it is good to eat cows, chickens, lambs, fish meats when we know that some people are also indoctrinated that it is ok to eat dogs, cats, rats....meat.
Who is right?
All of us. We are taught and we follow our societies and starting hating each other.
So, these young wototo agames are about to learn all they were taught were fabricated by woyane and ones the torch is lit these same agames will eat the shifta woyane alive, sadly before we get our hands on them. I said sadly not because of sympathy, but I want them to be caught by us and taken to Era ero where they bullshit we have our prisoners.
Keep up your outstanding shove in your agames ugly faces silent killing my brother.

ብጻይ Cigar!

ትሕሾ ድኣ! ረድረድ እንዲኻ ተብለን: ወዲ ኤረ!!!

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 27 Jun 2020, 12:22

Cigar wrote:

They are we one calls:
"Dead man walking".
Who is right?
Brother Cigar, I completely agree with your statement. Brother Zmeselo has singlehandedly killed the Hasadat Agames and certain "Eritrean" rifrafs out there. The man has the patience, skill, knowledge, and deep understnading of his country's glorious past, present, and some untapped magnificence on the pipeline yet to come. የቐንየልና ብጻይ Zmeselo ሓደ ካብቶም ሓዮሎይ ሓበን ኤርትራውያን ስለዝኾንካ!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Jun 2020, 12:46

Temt wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 12:22
Cigar wrote:

They are we one calls:
"Dead man walking".
Who is right?
Brother Cigar, I completely agree with your statement. Brother Zmeselo has singlehandedly killed the Hasadat Agames and certain "Eritrean" rifrafs out there. The man has the patience, skill, knowledge, and deep understnading of his country's glorious past, present, and some untapped magnificence on the pipeline yet to come. የቐንየልና ብጻይ Zmeselo ሓደ ካብቶም ሓዮሎይ ሓበን ኤርትራውያን ስለዝኾንካ!
የቐንየለይ Temt: ወዲ'ስመራ ጻዕዳ!

ንስኻትኩም'ዉን: እንታይዶ ገዲፍኩምሎም ኢኹም ብሩኻት ኣሕዋት?