Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

abel qael

Re: Video Of: Crook Adwan Tedros Wants 2 Steal $30 Billion Dollars Using WHO 2 Give It 2 Tplf!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by abel qael » 27 Jun 2020, 06:49

He is more ar'teran than wedimedhin, you better support him, when you oppose him you are only pleasing the qondafat adgis.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Video Of: Crook Adwan Tedros Wants 2 Steal $30 Billion Dollars Using WHO 2 Give It 2 Tplf!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 27 Jun 2020, 07:06

abel qael wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 06:49
He is more ar'teran than wedimedhin, you better support him, when you oppose him you are only pleasing the qondafat adgis.
First of all he is from adwa, but born in Eritrea and went 2 asmara university that's it. He never did anything 4 Eritrea and never even mentioned Eritrea in his life. As far as wedi medhin berad, is pure evil from temben and his mother an adwan, 2 me they r both tegaru enemies of Eritrea. They r parasite [deleted] z blood of Eritrea and use her name till they get what they want and then run 2 their cursed-land-tigray, i don't kiss anybody arse. I call a spade a spade. All tegaru born or raised in Eritrea r all enemies of ERITREA. ERITREA FIRST & FKKK Z REST. BTW u sided with z adgis and attacked Eritrea in 1998 did u forget already???? :lol:

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 27 Jun 2020, 08:30

No I did not side with the adgis, the adgis sided with us, or rather more like with the two Ethiopianwannabe ar'terans: Bereket Monkey and midget Meles.