Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

Re: The coward Abiy Ahmed bluff has been caught

Post by Hawzen » 26 Jun 2020, 21:22

Agame brother IntelReport,

There is a scientifically proof that if you commit suicide on behalf of Meles, Meles can resurrect... Here one you need to do one to successfully resurrect Meles.. Just shout "Meles" as your last word when you sacrifice yourself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Victory to Fenqil Movement!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Cigar

Re: The coward Abiy Ahmed bluff has been caught

Post by Cigar » 26 Jun 2020, 21:39

You filthy agame if what you said is true, did it cross your mind that he is trying to destroy you before you back stab him in the back while he is focus on Egypt?
You agames already told him that you will side with Egypt if war breaks our.
I mean not that you have any tangible force to help Egypt, but hick ups here and there, still is not what PMAA needs if he Egypt dares it. And PMAA has Eritrea on his side.
Remember we both signed a treaty to defend both countries from any other country.
So shut the fu*ck up and be very scared. One of your agame friends (adwusha I think) even posted that Eritrea is positioning its troops in your vicinity and we both will keep the ethio military fresh, while Eritrea will be honored to destroy by it self.
Oh boy, if true I am loving it.
The ethio troops might feel sorry for you nasty agames, so we will tell them to stay away from the front so that we can use this opportunity to turn you 100 years back like you took us 20 years back.
All you woyane fake history indoctrinated a*ss wipes will soon say:
"How did we get that stupid" to believe the bull crap your shifta woyane been teaching you by stealing Eritrea's success, pictures, histories, songs etc.