Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

I tarik Z Pure Eritrean Stand With Egypt & Sudan Against Cancer Ethiopia: ERITREA Gets Nothing From Ethiopia But Death!!

Post by tarik » 26 Jun 2020, 19:20

I tarik Z Pure Eritrean Stand With Egypt & Sudan Against Cancer Ethiopia: ERITREA Gets Nothing From Ethiopia But Death!! :roll:

Hawzen
Member+

Re: I tarik Z Pure Eritrean Stand With Egypt & Sudan Against Cancer Ethiopia: ERITREA Gets Nothing From Ethiopia But Dea

Post by Hawzen » 26 Jun 2020, 19:33

tarik wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 19:20
I tarik Z Pure Eritrean Stand With Egypt & Sudan Against Cancer Ethiopia: ERITREA Gets Nothing From Ethiopia But Death!! :roll:
Agame Tarik Hatela,

Why are you making it official when your TPLF bosses have been working secretly???

Eritrea might not take any side in this matter. But I assure you that Eritrea would definitely have built the dam long time ago if Eritrea were in Ethiopia's position.

Victory to Fenqil Movement!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

kerenite

Re: I tarik Z Pure Eritrean Stand With Egypt & Sudan Against Cancer Ethiopia: ERITREA Gets Nothing From Ethiopia But Dea

Post by kerenite » 27 Jun 2020, 14:31

tarik wrote:
Tarikom,

We the frash adash are about to resume our routine Saturdays billiards game but before that, I would like to throw my 2 cents here if you allow.

Most sane eris including myself (forget the fuucked up policies of higdef) stand with ethiopia regarding the GERD. Dictator alssissi of egypt should respect the rights of ethios to alleviate their people from poverty.

It may sound strange and not workable but believe me if I were an ethiopian, I would have charged them for every liter of water which they get from me since time immemorial.

Hey! What is the difference between oil and water? Aren't the arabs selling their oil and as such it made them prosperous? BTW, water is vital to life compared to oil. One can only survive with water.
Last edited by kerenite on 27 Jun 2020, 14:46, edited 1 time in total.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 27 Jun 2020, 14:32

tarik wrote:
Tarikom,

We the frash adash are about to resume our routine Saturdays billiards game but before that, I would like to throw my 2 cents here if you allow.

Most sane eris including myself (forget the fuucked up policies of higdef) stand with ethiopia regarding the GERD. Dictator alssissi of egypt should respect the rights of ethios and their efforts to alleviate their people from poverty.

It may sound strange and not workable but believe me if I were an ethiopian, I would have charged the sudanese and the egyptian for every liter of water which they get from me freely since time immemorial.

Hey! What is the difference between oil and water? Aren't the arabs selling their oil and as such it made them prosperous?