Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abere

Some fanatic OLFs, please don't murder the history of Oromo.

Post by Abere » 26 Jun 2020, 14:31

All fanatic OLF's overdosed by TPLF's fake story and hate, stop murdering the history of Oromo. History can neither be fabricated nor destroyed. It is foolish to fabricate, saying like once upon a time, there was a river called burqa /ቡርቃ/ gushing and flowing upwards - just like hate mentor Tesfaye Gebre-Ab. Stop tuning to TPLF, doing so is discrediting the worth of many wise and patriot Oromos.

sun
Member+

Re: Some fanatic OLFs, please don't murder the history of Oromo.

Post by sun » 26 Jun 2020, 15:00

Abere wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 14:31
All fanatic OLF's overdosed by TPLF's fake story and hate, stop murdering the history of Oromo. History can neither be fabricated nor destroyed. It is foolish to fabricate, saying like once upon a time, there was a river called burqa /ቡርቃ/ gushing and flowing upwards - just like hate mentor Tesfaye Gebre-Ab. Stop tuning to TPLF, doing so is discrediting the worth of many wise and patriot Oromos.
Yes you are right they shouldn't murder the history of Oromo and try to make the great egalitarian and democratic people hopeless, instead they need to man up and shred your Judas chauvinist FANATIC red neck divisive anti Oromo hidden and public serpent propaganda bullsh!t. BINGO! :P

Abere

Post by Abere » 26 Jun 2020, 15:35

sun wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 15:00
Abere wrote:
Yes you are right they shouldn't murder the history of Oromo and try to make the great egalitarian and democratic people hopeless, instead they need to man up and shred your Judas chauvinist FANATIC red neck divisive anti Oromo hidden and public serpent propaganda bullsh!t. BINGO! :P
Sunni,
You have the right to tuned to the Cinderella School of Oromo Story of the OLF's. I know your School of Cinderella received accreditation from the only accrediting body of the Dedebit School of Loot and School of Inferiority Infections. One thing, I assure you is deluded writers bears no fruit of history but rather tells volumes that they don't either have history. It is pathetic, people of your type have left million youngsters without the inability to know and tell any history, because inconsistencies don't add up. If you ask a 10th grader qube kid in in Guji he will tell a different myth from the other 10th graded qube kid in Horo Gudru. For that matter, your Cinderella story changes every day like a weather by your OLF /TPLF bosses as well.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 26 Jun 2020, 16:29

Abere wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 15:35
sun wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 15:00
Abere wrote:
Sunni,
You have the right to tuned to the Cinderella School of Oromo Story of the OLF's. I know your School of Cinderella received accreditation from the only accrediting body of the Dedebit School of Loot and School of Inferiority Infections. One thing, I assure you is deluded writers bears no fruit of history but rather tells volumes that they don't either have history. It is pathetic, people of your type have left million youngsters without the inability to know and tell any history, because inconsistencies don't add up. If you ask a 10th grader qube kid in in Guji he will tell a different myth from the other 10th graded qube kid in Horo Gudru. For that matter, your Cinderella story changes every day like a weather by your OLF /TPLF bosses as well.
Abere
The bere! :lol:

All what I am saying is mind your own business and STOP your habitual lies, hallucinations and finger pointing at others while four of your own very short fingers directly point back at your bum self. Okay? Okay! :P

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 26 Jun 2020, 18:19

Oromo's do not need your advice, so thanks, but no thanks.

tlel

Post by tlel » 26 Jun 2020, 18:26

Exactly Abere, the people from Central, East and Southen Ethiopoians are not getting it! The word "Oromo" is being used to destroy their identity, and introducing fake identity that never was in this region: Egyptian and Western African-like flag, Protestant and Wahabism, Latin writing, strange people smuggling in long time ago, during Mengistu era when they declared "Oromo" and settled secretly in Ethiopia including their partners Shabia and Tplf and their cohorts as Gudifechas, like the so called Egyptian ascari Silte Mame Mame, in this region, slowly they were changing the face of this region right in front of our eyes. They deny us that our heroes, my hero Oromo grandfather who died for this country, as nothing, including Balcha, Bekele Weya, Ase Menilik, Gobena, Wako, Wake up people your identity is being taken away and into the hands of colonization and their agents! They are trying to resurrect Gragn Ahmed, Aba Jiffar Pakistani who was selling Oromos to Arabs. Wake up Oromos!

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 26 Jun 2020, 18:41

Abere wrote:
Abere,
Are oromos responsible for the 3000 years fairy-tale? If anything, oromos are telling you "we do not buy your bogus history of your dabtaras and biased historians. People like you has no moral ground to advise oromo on anything.
Having said that i can understand your grievance against OLF as they exposed your forefathers centuries old lies, which of course you inherited and continued with it.
The first thing to do is to understand your own forefathers fairy tale and sort out what is true and not.It might also help you to know that the oromo train is moving fast and there is nothing komatas can do to stop it before it reaches it final destination.
By the way nothing better can come from leprosy infected brain of yours.
Last edited by banebris2013 on 26 Jun 2020, 18:58, edited 2 times in total.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 26 Jun 2020, 18:52

Abere wrote:
History can neither be fabricated nor destroyed.
Abere,
It seems you are smart,i.e., if you did it intentionally. Let me agree to your statement about history and yet remind you the part you ignored. History would be distorted. Living witness is the publications by Amhara clergies, debteras, and ignorant Amharas aka elites. They did write - Oromo is immigrant to Ethiopia, Oromo came out of water, Oromo came out of fire, etc connotations of that sort. Therefore, Oromo's history had been distorted and thus we have mandate to correct it. We also have moral obligation to correct Amhara's history, too.

Abere

Post by Abere » 26 Jun 2020, 19:44

tlel wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 18:26
Exactly Abere, the people from Central, East and Southen Ethiopoians are not getting it! The word "Oromo" is being used to destroy their identity, and introducing fake identity that never was in this region: Egyptian and Western African-like flag, Protestant and Wahabism, Latin writing, strange people smuggling in long time ago, during Mengistu era when they declared "Oromo" and settled secretly in Ethiopia including their partners Shabia and Tplf and their cohorts as Gudifechas, like the so called Egyptian ascari Silte Mame Mame, in this region, slowly they were changing the face of this region right in front of our eyes. They deny us that our heroes, my hero Oromo grandfather who died for this country, as nothing, including Balcha, Bekele Weya, Ase Menilik, Gobena, Wako, Wake up people your identity is being taken away and into the hands of colonization and their agents! They are trying to resurrect Gragn Ahmed, Aba Jiffar Pakistani who was selling Oromos to Arabs. Wake up Oromos!
tlel,

I don't know ho many more years these fanatic OLFs, created in the image of anarchist TPLF, need to learn how much wrong they are. They brought nothing good to the millions of Oromos. Instead they disgraced and murdered the history of Oromo, just like what TPLF has done to the people of Tigray province. All the incidences, which was all in all were self inflicting, the perpetrated disgraced them and turned them into a laughing stalk. I think the people of Tigray province have now learnt it bitterly after the downfall of TPLF. TPLF bankrupted their history, prostituted with foreign adversaries to destroy Ethiopia over their head. Thank God, Ethiopia is built over rock/ hard-floor/ things are not aligning with their dreams. If these foolhardy mercenary OLFs are believing in their own fabrication let them do it. I assure you they don't believe in the story they are fabricating, but it means of living - they should make money. Like what you said, they are on Egypt's and other destructive undemocratic Arab countries payroll.
ለሺ ዓመታት የነበረው የኢትዮጵያ ታሪካ በሁላችን ፊት ላይ በመላክችን የታተመውን እውነት ማሳመን አይቻልም። ዐውቆ የተደበቀ ቢጠሩት አይሰማም ይባላል። ገንዘብ ካስገኘ ኦነጎች Covid-19 የሚባል የለም የፊት ፅማስክ አያስፈልግም ሊሉ የሚችሉ ናቸው። I honestly feel sorry for the million youth Oromos deprived of quality education and standard conventional history. Fanatics and lords of blood money like Jawar are ruing the lives of the future generations. Self-confidence is a quality that preserves itself no matter what, but for the fanatic OLFs even they would say their new made in Germany name is derogatory, may be in five or ten years down the road. The good moral character of patriotic Oromos is ruined by these mercenaries fornicating with our sworn enemies.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 26 Jun 2020, 19:58

Abere wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 19:44
tlel wrote:
tlel,

I don't know ho many more years these fanatic OLFs, created in the image of anarchist TPLF, need to learn how much wrong they are. They brought nothing good to the millions of Oromos. Instead they disgraced and murdered the history of Oromo, just like what TPLF has done to the people of Tigray province. All the incidences, which was all in all were self inflicting, the perpetrated disgraced them and turned them into a laughing stalk. I think the people of Tigray province have now learnt it bitterly after the downfall of TPLF. TPLF bankrupted their history, prostituted with foreign adversaries to destroy Ethiopia over their head. Thank God, Ethiopia is built over rock/ hard-floor/ things are not aligning with their dreams. If these foolhardy mercenary OLFs are believing in their own fabrication let them do it. I assure you they don't believe in the story they are fabricating, but it means of living - they should make money. Like what you said, they are on Egypt's and other destructive undemocratic Arab countries payroll.
ለሺ ዓመታት የነበረው የኢትዮጵያ ታሪካ በሁላችን ፊት ላይ በመላክችን የታተመውን እውነት ማሳመን አይቻልም። ዐውቆ የተደበቀ ቢጠሩት አይሰማም ይባላል። ገንዘብ ካስገኘ ኦነጎች Covid-19 የሚባል የለም የፊት ፅማስክ አያስፈልግም ሊሉ የሚችሉ ናቸው። I honestly feel sorry for the million youth Oromos deprived of quality education and standard conventional history. Fanatics and lords of blood money like Jawar are ruing the lives of the future generations. Self-confidence is a quality that preserves itself no matter what, but for the fanatic OLFs even they would say their new made in Germany name is derogatory, may be in five or ten years down the road. The good moral character of patriotic Oromos is ruined by these mercenaries fornicating with our sworn enemies.
First of all OLF is the main reason for your day and night ranting against anything oromo. I could mention a lot of things that oromos achieved through the emergence of OFL. But you do not deserve that.
Your 1000 years history does not include the area outside the old Abyssinia. You and your forefathers has been trying to sell that as true Ethiopian history, most of which is teret teret fairy tale. All OLF did is exposing your centuries old lie after lie.You better educate yourself about the difference between, biblical history, Abyssinian history and Ethiopian history.With all its defects, the modern Ethiopian history at least mentions something about the regions outside Abyssinia.

tlel

Post by tlel » 26 Jun 2020, 20:05

banebris2013 wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 19:58
Abere wrote:
tlel wrote:
tlel,

First of all OLF is the main reason for your day and night ranting against anything oromo. I could mention a lot of things that oromos achieved through the emergence of OFL. But you do not deserve that.
Your 1000 years history does not include the area outside the old Abyssinia. You and your forefathers has been trying to sell that as true Ethiopian history, most of which is teret teret fairy tale. All OLF did is exposing your centuries old lie after lie.You better educate yourself about the difference between, biblical history, Abyssinian history and Ethiopian history.With all its defects, the modern Ethiopian history at least mentions something about the regions outside Abyssinia.

Let us see what OLF brought for the people of Ethiopia or Oromoia, list them: rape? killing? ethnic hatred? bringing in alien to region, Eyptian and West-African flag? latin writing? protestant? wahabi? That is what we see. oh by the way, yes, you are also pushing Ethiopians away to invest and letting in Italian, other foreign people to invest and fatten their pocket while not one Oromo is given to invest let alone Ethiopians. Tplf=Olf

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 26 Jun 2020, 20:15

tlel wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 20:05
banebris2013 wrote:
Abere wrote:
tlel wrote:
tlel,

Let us see what OLF brought for the people of Ethiopia or Oromoia, list them: rape? killing? ethnic hatred? bringing in alien to region, Eyptian and West-African flag? latin writing? protestant? wahabi? That is what we see. oh by the way, yes, you are also pushing Ethiopians away to invest and letting in Italian, other foreign people to invest and fatten their pocket while not one Oromo is given to invest let alone Ethiopians. Tplf=Olf
That is your current political opinion, which you are entitled to, after all it is free speech. You get answer only when you ask reasonable unbiased question. You are far too biased and uninformed. By the way you seem to be someone in today with 19th century mentality. You have a lot of catch up to do.

tlel

Post by tlel » 05 Sep 2020, 16:15

banebris2013 wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 20:15
tlel wrote:
banebris2013 wrote:
Abere wrote:
tlel wrote:
tlel,

That is your current political opinion, which you are entitled to, after all it is free speech. You get answer only when you ask reasonable unbiased question. You are far too biased and uninformed. By the way you seem to be someone in today with 19th century mentality. You have a lot of catch up to do.

I have heard from many gullible Oromos... if they are truly Ethiopian ORomos saying, 21st century this and that.... I think they don't see other countries' situation, which country from Europe have left their own proud history and continued through 21st century and more than ever strong? If you don't have the past history you don't have future, it will be grounded on what we always know coming slavery who most in the world suffered and Ethiopia refused. The so called beneberis2013 interest and agenda is quite different even for Oromos.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 07 Sep 2020, 08:09

tlel wrote:
banebris2013 wrote:
Abere wrote:
tlel wrote:
tlel,

Does the word "common" mean something to you? If it is, old Abyssinian history, which later changed to Ethiopian history has nothing to do with oromo. Abyssinian started to write about oromo after they lost the war during the sixteen century. The so called modern ethiopia, started by Tewodros, at least has more or less inclusive history, mainly due to the power of the wollo oromo during the so called zemene masafint. So you speak what you are told by your masters, i speak based on what i read and understood. Take your time , get yourself in the library (google) and prove me wrong.
By the way Ethiopia's shelf life will end soon. Just wait until Tigray election.

Abere

Post by Abere » 07 Sep 2020, 11:32

banebris2013,

It is your kind of people that flush the history of Oromo down the toilet.The name Ethiopia has not started since the Gragn invasion and later the Galla immigration into Ethiopia. The name Abyssinia and Ethiopia has been interchangeably used since pre-historic time. Abyssinia/Aethipia is one of the oldest name of the ancient civilized countries like that of Greece, India, China,. Ethiopia was among the five oldest civilizations and super power of the world. Simply you wanted Ethiopia to be your 16th century Aba Geda level is ridiculous. Ethiopia accommodated, acculturated, and shared civilized values to the 16th century Gall immigrants. Before you come out public and show your ocean deep ignorance, you had better read scholarly written histories and archived evidences, in stead of tuning your self to the fiction of Tesfaye Gebreab of the Burqaw Zimita and Asmerom Legese of Eritrea who lied about the barbaric uncivilized Geda System to shop-cart his PhD Degree - and these people all of them mercenaries paid to murder the history of Ethiopia. And these people none of them Oromo. Do you even know the Atlantic Ocean used to be called Ethiopian Ocean? That was long before the Galla set their feet into Ethiopia. You can find this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aethiopian_Sea

Do research, Aethiopia is the oldest name. Ethiopia is the most mentioned name in the Holy Book next to Israel or Zion. It is something to ask rightful question but it is ignorance or worse jealousy to beg Ethiopians change their natural identity. We are proud Ethiopians, we will remain so. You should know you are hurting Oromos, you are advocating a war that they will never ever win. It's fate is well sealed.