Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

kibramlak

Re: Breaking News: የውሸት መሪው ስዮም መስፍን እራሱን እንዳጠፋ እየተነገረ ነው! እውነተኛ ዜና መሆኑን ለማረጋገጥ እየሞከርን ነው!!!!

Post by kibramlak » 26 Jun 2020, 14:13

How credible are your sources ? If am not mistaken, you had posted that Sibhat Nega was dead. Just asking ....

That said, whether he is alive or dead, it doesnt make a difference. All what I would like to see is tplf is disbanded altogether. Abiy is spending his time fighting the tails of serpents aka shene and the likes. The poisons arw coming from tplf and spreading to other parts of the coubtry. By whatever strategy, Abiy should neutralize tplf and then I am sure the tails will die afterwards.

If your news is true, we would say that one "impoverished" guy is dead, as he said that there is no "leba" in his blood and that of his ancestors,, lol

Temt
Member+

Re: Breaking News: የውሸት መሪው ስዮም መስፍን እራሱን እንዳጠፋ እየተነገረ ነው! እውነተኛ ዜና መሆኑን ለማረጋገጥ እየሞከርን ነው!!!!

Post by Temt » 26 Jun 2020, 14:45

Hameddibewoyane wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 13:57
It is immaterial whether he is physically dead for he has been "dead" since he and his evil colleagues started to conspire against the hand that fed them, ሻዕውያ! ዝበልዑሉ ጻሕሊ ዝሰብሩ - በሰብስ ወያነ።

tlel

Post by tlel » 27 Jun 2020, 00:55

Seyoum Mesfin had so much of crime and blood on his hands, he was more than Hitler. You can tell these people since they went to Mekele have not been in good health because they know the crimes they did to Ethiopians and Tigrayans. He wanted to be hero like Ase Tedros...kkkkkkkkk

The good thing is look how the people he hated, Ethiopians, Amaras are still forgiving.. even if they ask for mercy, I can tell you they will be forgiven that is what Ethiopia is. In fact if it was me, I would let the Tigrayans decide on the fate of Tplfites. On the other hand, they can turn back their sins and help Ethiopia get out of her predicament.. as they had many years of secret, foreign and domestic policies that they know. Be like the Ashoka of India who was barbaric but turned around and made India a peaceful, protective and buddhist country.

In the meantime...another monster could be developing in Oromia region,...

tlel

Post by tlel » 27 Jun 2020, 01:07

kibramlak wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 14:13
How credible are your sources ? If am not mistaken, you had posted that Sibhat Nega was dead. Just asking ....

That said, whether he is alive or dead, it doesnt make a difference. All what I would like to see is tplf is disbanded altogether. Abiy is spending his time fighting the tails of serpents aka shene and the likes. The poisons arw coming from tplf and spreading to other parts of the coubtry. By whatever strategy, Abiy should neutralize tplf and then I am sure the tails will die afterwards.

If your news is true, we would say that one "impoverished" guy is dead, as he said that there is no "leba" in his blood and that of his ancestors,, lol
Kibramlak,

I am not sure how long you have been on ER or when you took interest on Ethiopia's issue. I was following Ethiopia's issue when Eritrea broke away and was seeing what was going on and the development story...I learned that, Shabia made Tplf and Olf and I sensed that Ethiopia would be in whole mess. When ever I bring up this subject Ethiopians say, aaah, nothing will happen, I don't like politics, on and on. If you are Ethiopian and you know a monster leadership gives birh to monster children, that is wha happened in Ethiopia the past 30 years,, and yet Ethiopians seemed never worried. Especially those who went best school domestically are so in their comfort zone.. I am talking about this because I envy I have seen people who love their country including in America sit down trying to solve problems within or outside. With Ethiopians, you don't discuss such things you are called Fara/square, so on, especially those associated with Shabia's children or Tplf's trying to make other Ehiopians sleep more. They only woke up when Olf acted the same as tplf but I knew it is the same, hang on... it is long road. Ethiopians should have cut off the head of snake even during 1997 election, and yet we cried for a long time 198 people died, it doesn't matter more died as long as people are free. I see trouble ahead even after tplf. As they say, ende afe ayhun!