Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abere

Tigray without Ethiopia is a fish out of water.

Post by Abere » 25 Jun 2020, 20:36

Tigray without Ethiopia is a fish out of water. All the malice intent of TPLF and its trolls has caused and will certainly cause sufferings to many innocent and poor people of the Tigray province. More than anytime before since the downfall of TPLF, the people of Tigray province seems showing a stern face to the Dedebit greedy but foolhardy thugs.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Tigray without Ethiopia is a fish out of water.

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 25 Jun 2020, 21:17

Chole Achberbari Leba Amhara,

Why Amhara cry then???

If it was true the Amhara people would have done everything to implement it and let them be the fish out of water. Tigray out of Menelik bloody forced unity Gojo Ethiopia will be looking forward and everyone at work not at bickering at each other endlessly.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 25 Jun 2020, 21:19

:lol:

Amhara must do everything she can to kick Chigrai from the Ethiopian Republic. Abiy Ahmed- Isaias Afewerki must Isolate Tigray more and more by shutting down the Tigray-Amhara border shutting down any contacts between tegaru and Ethiopia until there Dedebit elite declare article 39 which I highly doubt Chigrai is empty talk[/quote]

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 25 Jun 2020, 22:14

Tigray left you three years ago, do not you feel it when your bandit or chifta can sale bullets on open market on the street of Bahredar city lying them on the ground like banana while carrying loaded gun???
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 25 Jun 2020, 22:51, edited 1 time in total.

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 25 Jun 2020, 22:19

You got it back to front.BTW. Tigri Republic is just a bad dream now. I just wish the Fed government let Ethiopians decide the fate of Tigri through referundum.
The criminal TPLF and the narrow minded tigrians are nothing but ANNOYANCE tand BURDEN to Ethiopians.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 25 Jun 2020, 22:49

Tiago wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 22:19
You got it back to front.BTW. Tigri Republic is just a bad dream now. I just wish the Fed government let Ethiopians decide the fate of Tigri through referundum.
The criminal TPLF and the narrow minded tigrians are nothing but ANNOYANCE tand BURDEN to Ethiopians.
Gimaataam, you do not have any right to decide the fate of others. The constitution you signed guarantee that every ethnic has the right to make a decision for its future. Think about your own future than me, I will think it my own way based my need and priority.

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 26 Jun 2020, 01:38

Gimaataam, you do not have any right to decide the fate of others. The constitution you signed guarantee that every ethnic has the right to make a decision for its future. Think about your own future than me, I will think it my own way based my need and priority.
Koshasha Tigray,

The constitution "TPLF constitution" can be altered with the approval of the people hence the need to conduct referendum regarding the future of the getatata people of Tigrai. we are tired of baby sitting grown up idiots who threaten to form their own independent country :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but still refuse to end dependence.

Which arse you want to kiss? :lol: :lol: :lol: Oromo,Amara or Eritrean? ie if they let two timing scumbags like you.

tlel

Post by tlel » 26 Jun 2020, 02:16

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 22:14
Tigray left you three years ago, do not you feel it when your bandit or chifta can sale bullets on open market on the street of Bahredar city lying them on the ground like banana while carrying loaded gun???
Why don't you continue spreading Gebre Sedom by raping children? That is what you are expert at