Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

This is the way Hamassiens chose Bani than their blood then, now they chose TEFF than their blood again???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 24 Jun 2020, 10:53

"Hamassiens are like my father sister used to say.......I love who fed me today than who fed me yesterday"

"Hamassien is sugar where as Akele Guzay is coffee"

It means sugar for the first time it is rich testy but if pour more water and boil it again it is water no trace of sugar. But coffee for the first time it is rich and testy and if you pour more water and boil for the second or third time the test of coffee never diminishes except the richness becomes thinner and thinner but never lose its coffee test. We love Deqi Bahta Hagos who refused to give his children to the enemy Hamassien slave masters Taliyan.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: This is the way Hamassiens chose Bani than their blood then, now they chose TEFF than their blood again???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 24 Jun 2020, 11:11

BTW, historians never mentioned nor recognized what took place between the Hamassien women and Akele Guzay women in the eyes of Taliyan. Taliyan controlled Hamassien effectively After King Yohannes and Raesi Alula left to Metema but the Taliyan soldiers wanted Akele Guzay women to entertain them than the one they have in their hands, why....... stay tune for further explanations???

Hamassien never show up during the rain season but when the shiny sky comes out like "Aligejano" bird.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: This is the way Hamassiens chose Bani than their blood then, now they chose TEFF than their blood again???

Post by sebdoyeley » 24 Jun 2020, 11:36

="Halafi Mengedi" post_id=1077010 time=1593010423 user_id=25430]
"Hamassiens are like my father sister used to say.......I love who fed me today than who fed me yesterday

your agame clan is always on lookout someone to feed them ehh we call those agame Beggars. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 24 Jun 2020, 11:44

BOW DOWN 2 UR HAMMASSENAY MASTER RASI WOLDEMICHEAL SOLOMON *GOMIDA* U AGAME SLAVE 4 LIFE!!! :lol:

Zack

Post by Zack » 24 Jun 2020, 13:30

Tarik are you hamasien or a short legged sereyen.

Dr Zackovich