Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EPRDF

Sebdoyeley is Ethiopian. He is not Eritrean. I can prove it.

Post by EPRDF » 23 Jun 2020, 21:37

Yes Hawey Sebdoyeley is not Eritrean. He is from the northern Ethiopian province of Tigray.

I am sorry I cannot tell from which countY/ awraja of Tigray he hailed from. Tembien, Enderta, Agaaame, or Endaselasie I am not sure about that, but I am certain he is from our beautiful kelel Tigray and my proof is...

His nick sebdoyeley in Amharic literally means ሰው የለም ወይ?

ሰብዶ የለን Eritrean dialect
ሰብዶ የለይ Tigray dialect He calls himself in the Tigray version. Sebdoyeley... Why?

Like I said, If he was truly from Eritrea, he should have picked Sebdoyelen ሰብዶ የለን and not
Sebdoyeley ሰብዶ የለይ

Let me see who with a ball is going to prove me wrong.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Sebdoyeley is Ethiopian. He is not Eritrean. I can prove it.

Post by Hawzen » 23 Jun 2020, 23:25

EPRDF wrote:
23 Jun 2020, 21:37
Yes Hawey Sebdoyeley is not Eritrean. He is from the northern Ethiopian province of Tigray.

I am sorry I cannot tell from which countY/ awraja of Tigray he hailed from. Tembien, Enderta, Agaaame, or Endaselasie I am not sure about that, but I am certain he is from our beautiful kelel Tigray and my proof is...

ሰብዶ የለን Eritrean dialect
ሰብዶ የለይ Tigray dialect He calls himself in the Tigray version. Sebdoyeley... Why?

Like I said, If he was truly from Eritrea, he should have picked Sebdoyelen ሰብዶ የለን and not
Sebdoyeley ሰብዶ የለይ

I personally believe brother Sebdoyeley is a very proud Eritrean brother. If in case he is not an Eritrean, I would definitely vote for an honorary Eritrean citizenship for this brother. This brother has been doing fantastic job by reminding the citizens of the least important killil every single day who exactly they are. I would like to recommend him to keep the fantastic job up!!!

By the way, I am not from Hawzen or any part of the least important killil Tigray for that matter but I have deep sympathy for the people of Hawzen who have been the victims of TPLF conspiracy to get bombarded... If you are going to call me a Tigrayan, please call me from Hawzen, not from Adwa :lol: :lol: :lol:

Victory to Fenqil Movement!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 24 Jun 2020, 06:22

Typical agames. Agame from hawzen supports agame from adwa. Nothing new here. Tegaru gex hariee. :lol:

Zreal

Post by Zreal » 24 Jun 2020, 06:43

tarik wrote:
24 Jun 2020, 06:22
Typical agames. Agame from hawzen supports agame from adwa. Nothing new here. Tegaru gex hariee. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 24 Jun 2020, 07:45

tarik wrote:
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen: You nailed the baztards

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 24 Jun 2020, 12:39

Hawzen wrote:
23 Jun 2020, 23:25
EPRDF wrote:

ሰብዶ የለን Eritrean dialect

Sebdoyeley ሰብዶ የለይ

I personally believe brother Sebdoyeley is a very proud Eritrean brother. If in case he is not an Eritrean, I would definitely vote for an honorary Eritrean citizenship for this brother. This brother has been doing fantastic job by reminding the citizens of the least important killil every single day who exactly they are. I would like to recommend him to keep the fantastic job up!!!

By the way, I am not from Hawzen or any part of the least important killil Tigray for that matter but I have deep sympathy for the people of Hawzen who have been the victims of TPLF conspiracy to get bombarded... If you are going to call me a Tigrayan, please call me from Hawzen, not from Adwa :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Haha,

Afincha ketemeta ayn yaleQsal yilal amharay. No need for further elaboration while it is crystal clear.

In addition, you blabbered that you sport the nick "hawzien" just out of sympathy for the people of hawzien who were massacred by the dergue. Of course I condemn it but since I am an eritrean, I don't believe in adia gedifa Hatna tinafiQ. Hence, I would apply a nickname such as Ona (100s of eris were massacred by sillasie' troops in1970 in broad daylight ) or shieB or weki dibba etc...but why Hawzien? Why not the eri victims? in order to remind the ethios concerning the atrocities committed by their sillassie and the dergue? With the assumption that you are an eritrean. Lol.

Now go ahead call me the usual redundant and boring names, namely the silly and childish bashing words such as shire agame this or shire agame that.

P.S. Hawna EPRDF good catch.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 24 Jun 2020, 16:56

tarik wrote:
Stfu!! You are noisy irrelevant agamieee. የሆንክ ሰገራ ፊት

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 24 Jun 2020, 19:19

Awash wrote:
24 Jun 2020, 07:45
tarik wrote:
You nailed the baztards
:lol: :oops: :mrgreen:

Two low IQ Dedebit cadres, Adwusha and Agame Tarik Hatela, are scratching their backs.. :lol: :lol: :lol: Understandably, you need each other during this tough time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 24 Jun 2020, 19:46

kerenite wrote:
24 Jun 2020, 12:39
Hawzen wrote:
EPRDF wrote:

ሰብዶ የለን Eritrean dialect

Sebdoyeley ሰብዶ የለይ

By the way, I am not from Hawzen or any part of the least important killil Tigray for that matter but I have deep sympathy for the people of Hawzen who have been the victims of TPLF conspiracy to get bombarded... If you are going to call me a Tigrayan, please call me from Hawzen, not from Adwa :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Haha,

Afincha ketemeta ayn yaleQsal yilal amharay. No need for further elaboration while it is crystal clear.

In addition, you blabbered that you sport the nick "hawzien" just out of sympathy for the people of hawzien who were massacred by the dergue. Of course I condemn it but since I am an eritrean, I don't believe in adia gedifa Hatna tinafiQ. Hence, I would apply a nickname such as Ona (100s of eris were massacred by sillasie' troops in1970 in broad daylight ) or shieB or weki dibba etc...but why Hawzien? Why not the eri victims? in order to remind the ethios concerning the atrocities committed by their sillassie and the dergue? With the assumption that you are an eritrean. Lol.

Now go ahead call me the usual redundant and boring names, namely the silly and childish bashing words such as shire agame this or shire agame that.

Brother wedi Shire,

You and your sister Eden have been trying your best to convince us you are from Keren, lowland. Now, sister Eden has already given up her false claim of Eritreanism and she is fully engaged in Ethiopian politics to save her bosses. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even if you try to mention my people, the people of Ona, Shieb, Weki Duba, Gejeret, and others hundred times who have been massacred by the evil Dergue and Haile Slassie regimes, one thing will not be changed. You are still a Muslim Tigrayan from Shire who does not care about his Muslim brothers in Axum and other parts of Tigray. If you fail to be the voice of the voiceless Muslim brothers in Axum, somebody should step up to be their voice.

By the way, your boss Sibhat Nega and his family must be very impressed by your unity with your brothers Adwusha and Tarik hatela and specially the integrity you are showing is second to none :lol: :lol: :lol: . Obviosuly, it is time to be hand in hand with the rest of the low IQ dedebit cadres to try to save your TPLF bosses hiding in Mekelle holes. :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 24 Jun 2020, 19:56

Brother Hawzen,

Ignore the angry shirtam agameW who kicked from his kittfoo and Halal mtrîe business in Addis Ababa 22 mazria aka Asmera menged

Hawzen wrote:
24 Jun 2020, 19:46
kerenite wrote:
24 Jun 2020, 12:39
Hawzen wrote:
EPRDF wrote:

ሰብዶ የለን Eritrean dialect

Sebdoyeley ሰብዶ የለይ

By the way, I am not from Hawzen or any part of the least important killil Tigray for that matter but I have deep sympathy for the people of Hawzen who have been the victims of TPLF conspiracy to get bombarded... If you are going to call me a Tigrayan, please call me from Hawzen, not from Adwa :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Haha,

Brother wedi Shire,

You and your sister Eden have been trying your best to convince us you are from Keren, lowland. Now, sister Eden has already given up her false claim of Eritreanism and she is fully engaged in Ethiopian politics to save her bosses. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even if you try to mention my people, the people of Ona, Shieb, Weki Duba, Gejeret, and others hundred times who have been massacred by the evil Dergue and Haile Slassie regimes, one thing will not be changed. You are still a Muslim Tigrayan from Shire who does not care about his Muslim brothers in Axum and other parts of Tigray. If you fail to be the voice of the voiceless Muslim brothers in Axum, somebody should step up to be their voice.

By the way, your boss Sibhat Nega and his family must be very impressed by your unity with your brothers Adwusha and Tarik hatela and specially the integrity you are showing is second to none :lol: :lol: :lol: . Obviosuly, it is time to be hand in hand with the rest of the low IQ dedebit cadres to try to save your TPLF bosses hiding in Mekelle holes. :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 24 Jun 2020, 21:22

Fed_Up wrote:
24 Jun 2020, 19:56
Brother Hawzen,

Ignore the angry shirtam agameW who kicked from his kittfoo and Halal mtrîe business in Addis Ababa 22 mazria aka Asmera menged

"...his kittfoo and Halal mtrîe business in Addis Ababa 22 mazria aka Asmera menged" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Advice accepted brother, Fed_Up.

Dedebit is always dedeb

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 25 Jun 2020, 03:26

EPRDF wrote:

ሰብዶ የለን Eritrean dialect

Sebdoyeley ሰብዶ የለይ

sebdoyeley may be from the agame clan, who knows in this dark outer Spacewar through the Internet,
it is too goddam dark to know who is who lurking around you.
but as you descent from the outer space to take a break from the wire tunnel life to the surface of the earth physically,
the agame starved famine-stricken face is very visible, easy to recognize the agame from the Eritreans,
so, I may descent to unveil, the man in the mirror Sebdoyeley.
Gahba Kerenite, get ready to my angelic face :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 25 Jun 2020, 13:30

DeQi torserawit,

Cool down, you solely know eritrea only on the map. One of you proudly poses here as hawzien, a bigot who idiotically think that every eri muslim is wedi shire and another idiot bashes half of the eri populace as shiritams.

It ain't out of the blue when I constantly say that you know eritrea only on the map while you have nada knowledge of the makeup of the eri populace.

GuHafat deQi torserawit, getskum TirHaq eritrawian kaa tibahalu.

Our struggle is far.... far... far.. from over.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 25 Jun 2020, 14:17

kerenite wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 13:30
DeQi torserawit,

Cool down, you solely know eritrea only on the map. One of you proudly poses here as hawzien, a bigot who idiotically think that every eri muslim is wedi shire and another idiot bashes half of the eri populace as shiritams.

It ain't out of the blue when I constantly say that you know eritrea only on the map while you have nada knowledge of the makeup of the eri populace.

WOWOWOW Gahba Jeberti, what is with insult, all we say is, Jeberti is shiritams.hahahahhah

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 25 Jun 2020, 14:42

sebdoyeley wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 14:17
kerenite wrote:
DeQi torserawit,

WOWOWOW Gahba Jeberti, what is with insult, all we say is, Jeberti is shiritams.hahahahhah
Hush goHaf ugum.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 25 Jun 2020, 14:57

EPRDF wrote:

ሰብዶ የለን Eritrean dialect

Sebdoyeley ሰብዶ የለይ

Zterefe yetref kebreka hali(eziom rekusat eyom)

wegri

Post by wegri » 25 Jun 2020, 15:01

kerenite wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 14:42
sebdoyeley wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 14:17
kerenite wrote:
DeQi torserawit,

Hush goHaf ugum.
Kerenite aka eden, you are shiritam jeberti from shire. Just accept and swallow the bitter truth.

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 25 Jun 2020, 15:21

Seb,

I am not saying you are agame, but your writing style is confusing. Your English is sometimes very good, and other times, it is badly broken. BTW, Eritreans do not have problems with the people of Tigray. Our problem is TPLF stand on the borders, specifically Badme. Why are you bashing the people. The Alokum do ...thread is very disgusting. Whether you are Eritrean or not does not matter, what you write does .

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 25 Jun 2020, 15:34

Aurorae wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 15:21
Seb,

I am not saying you are agame, but your writing style is confusing. Your English is sometimes very good, and other times, it is badly broken. BTW, Eritreans do not have problems with the people of Tigray. Our problem is TPLF stand on the borders, specifically Badme. Why are you bashing the people. The Alokum do ...thread is very disgusting. Whether you are Eritrean or not does not matter, what you write does .
:mrgreen:
Last edited by sebdoyeley on 25 Jun 2020, 15:56, edited 1 time in total.

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 25 Jun 2020, 15:42

Seb,

Oh, blame it on your wife, eh. :shock: That is very low, man ! :lol: :lol: