Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: Sebdoyeley is Ethiopian. He is not Eritrean. I can prove it.

Post by sebdoyeley » 25 Jun 2020, 15:55

Aurorae wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 15:42
Seb,

Oh, blame it on your wife, eh. :shock: That is very low, man ! :lol: :lol:
I said clearly we use the same account, I'm the one with bad English.
why run with your empty thought.
by the way, it was clearly coded message, you should get it by now.
idiot

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 25 Jun 2020, 16:00

Seb,

it is a joke, stupid :lol: :lol:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 25 Jun 2020, 18:59

Aurorae wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 15:21
Seb,

........... Why are you bashing the people. The Alokum do ...thread is very disgusting. Whether you are Eritrean or not does not matter, what you write does.

Brother Aurorae,

I hope that it is just your personal opinion... Do you also know that there might be many people who love that particular statement because my dear brother Sebdoyeley might be speaking the language the few low IQ dedebit cadres in ER understand :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

Remember, there are few low IQ Weyanay Digital Warriors here in ER who call names to the people of Eritrea.

Victory to Fenqil Movement!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 25 Jun 2020, 19:19

kerenite wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 13:30
DeQi torserawit,

Cool down, you solely know eritrea only on the map. One of you proudly poses here as hawzien, a bigot who idiotically think that every eri muslim is wedi shire and another idiot bashes half of the eri populace as shiritams.

It ain't out of the blue when I constantly say that you know eritrea only on the map while you have nada knowledge of the makeup of the eri populace.

GuHafat deQi torserawit, getskum TirHaq eritrawian kaa tibahalu.

Our struggle is far.... far... far.. from over.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brother Wedi Shire,

Let me correct you one thing. First and foremost, there is no one person from my mom and father side that I know who have been conscripted by Dergue to be torserawit. You should better quit that none sense. But in stead I assure you I have a lot of my family and relatives who fought for Eritrean Independence. Second I would also like to correct your confused assumption that every muslim is wedi shire which I never ever said. Nope!!! My Tigre, Blien, Afar, Saho, Kunama, Nara, Hidarb and Rashaida to whom I have abundant respect and love are NEVER from Shire. They are absolutely Eritrean origin and they have nothing in common with the least important killil Tigray. There are also many Tigrigna Muslim who are not from Shire. But there are also few Tigrigna Muslim who were forced to run away from home Shire by the headless chicken Yohanes soldiers and you happen to be one of them...... :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

When it comes to knowing Eritrea, I have been almost in every corner of Eritrea as a national service. I know Eritrea as much as you know Mekelle and Addis where you usually spend your vacations to buy cheap Mushishi before heading to your home, Shire :lol: :lol: .

By the way, there is nothing wrong to be from Shire.. In fact, sister Eden is a good example who has been relieved from all this unnecessary pressure after admitting she is actually from Adwa :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 25 Jun 2020, 21:02

Hawzen,

Two wrongs does not make it right. Insulting the innocent is very cowardly. It is the work of the Nazis and their likes. Dictators create hate between innocent people so that they can lengthen their grip on power. You can hate TPLF, but hating the innocent is weakness and cowardly. The people of Tigray are going no where. TPLF will be history, good riddance. :lol:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 25 Jun 2020, 22:47

Aurorae wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 21:02
Hawzen,

Two wrongs does not make it right. Insulting the innocent is very cowardly. It is the work of the Nazis and their likes. Dictators create hate between innocent people so that they can lengthen their grip on power. You can hate TPLF, but hating the innocent is weakness and cowardly. The people of Tigray are going no where. TPLF will be history, good riddance. :lol:

You are absolutely correct that two wrongs don't make it right. But the low IQ Dedebit cadres take it as a weakness when we don't respond appropriately and this is actually the main reason I would not mind brother Sebdoyeley speaking their language whenever it is needed. I don't think brother sebdoyeley has the intention to attack innocent Tigrayans and I am sure he feels not pleasure about that either. In my opinion, his intention is to silence the low IQ dedebit cadres like the awrsi monkey...

I also agree with you that the people of Tigray will not go anywhere and they will be there just as neighbors whether we like it or not...But I hope people stop that bullsh*t our brothers non sense.

Dedebit is always dedeb

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 26 Jun 2020, 02:29

Aurorae wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 21:02
Hawzen,

Brother Aurorae and Justo have a wrong impression on me, lets cut the cercus show, I keep hearing from you and Justo moaning and snoring about that statement, let's be clear that statement came for a reason, the reason is some agame trying to break the main fabric that holds together the Eritrean unity and integrity for their own twisted need, so the only statement that fit to neutralize is " hellow Alokum do............" both of you don`t seem to like it. I know you and Justo have a lot of feeling for the Agame, but I don`t think, I give a rat`s as$ about your feeling, that thread came for a reason and stays for a reason, it is not for negotiation, and to be honest, I am not here to make friends, you can ignore my thread or you can wear one of these Debretsion`s masks, whenever that threat comes, either way, I don`t give a shitt. :P
The thread is here to stay, deal with your sisy feeling

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 26 Jun 2020, 12:22

ሰብ ደየለይ
ግርም ጨለ atta boy ! :lol: good English. Who should we thank for that Ms. ሰብ ደየለይ ? Who are you working for, smart alek :twisted: :lol:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 26 Jun 2020, 14:22

Hawzen wrote:
24 Jun 2020, 19:46
kerenite wrote:
24 Jun 2020, 12:39
Hawzen wrote:
23 Jun 2020, 23:25
EPRDF wrote:
23 Jun 2020, 21:37
Yes Hawey Sebdoyeley is not Eritrean. He is from the northern Ethiopian province of Tigray.

I am sorry I cannot tell from which countY/ awraja of Tigray he hailed from. Tembien, Enderta, Agaaame, or Endaselasie I am not sure about that, but I am certain he is from our beautiful kelel Tigray and my proof is...

His nick sebdoyeley in Amharic literally means ሰው የለም ወይ?

ሰብዶ የለን Eritrean dialect
ሰብዶ የለይ Tigray dialect He calls himself in the Tigray version. Sebdoyeley... Why?

Like I said, If he was truly from Eritrea, he should have picked Sebdoyelen ሰብዶ የለን and not
Sebdoyeley ሰብዶ የለይ

Let me see who with a ball is going to prove me wrong.
I personally believe brother Sebdoyeley is a very proud Eritrean brother. If in case he is not an Eritrean, I would definitely vote for an honorary Eritrean citizenship for this brother. This brother has been doing fantastic job by reminding the citizens of the least important killil every single day who exactly they are. I would like to recommend him to keep the fantastic job up!!!

By the way, I am not from Hawzen or any part of the least important killil Tigray for that matter but I have deep sympathy for the people of Hawzen who have been the victims of TPLF conspiracy to get bombarded... If you are going to call me a Tigrayan, please call me from Hawzen, not from Adwa :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Haha,

Afincha ketemeta ayn yaleQsal yilal amharay. No need for further elaboration while it is crystal clear.

In addition, you blabbered that you sport the nick "hawzien" just out of sympathy for the people of hawzien who were massacred by the dergue. Of course I condemn it but since I am an eritrean, I don't believe in adia gedifa Hatna tinafiQ. Hence, I would apply a nickname such as Ona (100s of eris were massacred by sillasie' troops in1970 in broad daylight ) or shieB or weki dibba etc...but why Hawzien? Why not the eri victims? in order to remind the ethios concerning the atrocities committed by their sillassie and the dergue? With the assumption that you are an eritrean. Lol.

Now go ahead call me the usual redundant and boring names, namely the silly and childish bashing words such as shire agame this or shire agame that.

P.S. Hawna EPRDF good catch.
Brother wedi Shire,

You and your sister Eden have been trying your best to convince us you are from Keren, lowland. Now, sister Eden has already given up her false claim of Eritreanism and she is fully engaged in Ethiopian politics to save her bosses. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even if you try to mention my people, the people of Ona, Shieb, Weki Duba, Gejeret, and others hundred times who have been massacred by the evil Dergue and Haile Slassie regimes, one thing will not be changed. You are still a Muslim Tigrayan from Shire who does not care about his Muslim brothers in Axum and other parts of Tigray. If you fail to be the voice of the voiceless Muslim brothers in Axum, somebody should step up to be their voice.

By the way, your boss Sibhat Nega and his family must be very impressed by your unity with your brothers Adwusha and Tarik hatela and specially the integrity you are showing is second to none :lol: :lol: :lol: . Obviosuly, it is time to be hand in hand with the rest of the low IQ dedebit cadres to try to save your TPLF bosses hiding in Mekelle holes. :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Kezzab lekhbat liar wedi 10 aleQa kurabachew,

Tell the fiction to your aunt or uncle DESTA

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 26 Jun 2020, 15:24

I used to be a Weyane cadre before I got fired for being "too honest."

Please don't feel sorry for me, for honesty is my best policy. Using the truth as a weapon to expose the tactics of my former Weyane comrades is now my life calling.

Every time a Weyane cadre is assigned to work at Mereja forum, the first thing our Weyane boss eden/kerenite/EPRDF,AbyssiniaLady does is, introduce the new cadre in ways that will make his new role acceptable to users and readers alike. For example, a couple of years ago, the boss introduced the Weyane cadre tarik to Mereja forum as an "Eritrean," when in fact he's a paid TPLF cadre from Adwa, known for his "አንድ ጠጠር ወደ ወያኔ፣ አስራ አንድ ድንጋዮች ወደ ኤርትራ መወርወር" tactics.

Once again, the boss eden/EPRDF/Kerenite/AbyssiaLady is introducing another weyane cadre from Adwa by the nickname Sebdoyeley as a "Tigraway", hoping to counter the Tigray people's Fenqil movement that has dominated the Tigray political landscape by storm.

ፈንቅል ያሸንፋል!

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 26 Jun 2020, 17:51

Aurorae wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 15:21
Seb,

I am not saying you are agame, but your writing style is confusing. Your English is sometimes very good, and other times, it is badly broken. BTW, Eritreans do not have problems with the people of Tigray. Our problem is TPLF stand on the borders, specifically Badme. Why are you bashing the people. The Alokum do ...thread is very disgusting. Whether you are Eritrean or not does not matter, what you write does .
It is shocking,my brother ayteazebeni gena esherey nenai Eritrea Betekristian eye zheb

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 26 Jun 2020, 23:34

Hawzen wrote:
23 Jun 2020, 23:25
If in case he is not an Eritrean, I would definitely vote for an honorary Eritrean citizenship for this brother. This brother has been doing fantastic job

Dedebit is always dedeb
I GACHU! You are an outstanding diplomat, Hawey Hawzen. :mrgreen:

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 04 Jul 2020, 20:04

Sebdoyeley, atta wedi sebeyti kaab wuQru asmara kheydka waay waay :lol:

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 12 Jul 2020, 14:01

sebdoyeley have you not changed your nick yet. Time to get yourself a new nick hawey. Your A.game rear is busted :lol: go back to where you belong and be proud of what and who you are unless you are waiting to take Eritrean citizenship awarded to you by Hawey Hawzen :lol: :lol:

tlel

Post by tlel » 12 Jul 2020, 14:21

EPRDF is Eritrean/Shabia who created EPRDF in 1991

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 17 Feb 2022, 17:26

Why hawey sebdoyeley trying hard to imitate as an Eritrean while the fact is he is from neighboring Tigray. Anyways, Tigaru is Tigaru whether he /she is hailed from this or the other side of Tekeze. But, why sebdoyeley worry too much? Amazing!

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 17 Feb 2022, 19:05

From all this back and forth I learned one thing, one thing only. The Agame Awetash, As'swash and or Abaq seems to be happy that someone maybe mainly Sebdoyeley is Agame and felt justified for she is not Agame all by her self pretending to care for Eritreans more than ourselves. And then again, Sebdoyeley may be Eritrean although, there are two of them one who uses elementary English and the other who has a good mastery of the English language. So As'swash, stop celebrating and putting your Agame 2 cents in this thread. You are agame and will stay as such. Qomal.