Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sun
Member+

Missing!

Post by sun » 22 Jun 2020, 13:40

Video is loading....
Last edited by sun on 22 Jun 2020, 18:03, edited 1 time in total.

Temt
Member+

Re: Missing!

Post by Temt » 22 Jun 2020, 13:48

Fk him, who cares about another House negro versus a White negro master currently occupying the White House? When you are at it, do you also "miss" Dr. Susan Rice who was vehemently supporting the criminal Weyanes?

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 22 Jun 2020, 14:17

Sun/Moon.

Good Day Sir

I hate that house N!gger Obama, but i am just helping u 2 post his ugly photo. Just 2 make ur post legitimate 4 u, since it is z first in 10 years. GALATUMA :lol:

Good Day Sir

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 22 Jun 2020, 14:45

Temt wrote:
22 Jun 2020, 13:48
Fk him, who cares about another House negro versus a White negro master currently occupying the White House? When you are at it, do you also "miss" Dr. Susan Rice who was vehemently supporting the criminal Weyanes?
Temchu, :P

Susan is the next VP!

My take was, in the past, she hated separatists like Shaebia in the Pan African contest; she didn't bother to care about the feud between E/TPLF per-se; Ethiopians didn't either; I know all you secessionists hated her guts for that. So you "hated" us Ethiopians too then! She is one of us!

Bright guy Meles may have taken advantage of her in that, manipulated her love for an intact non colonized Ethiopia to no avail. After all, Woyane has now revealed its true colors by toying its independence/confederation designs of breaking the old country Ethiopia if it can.

Having said that, now, I have learned to respect secessionist Isaias/EPLF for at least, being honest of their intentions all along.

The following is still funny!
pushkin wrote:
22 Jun 2020, 13:43
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ejersa wrote:
22 Jun 2020, 13:41
Please wait, video is loading...

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 22 Jun 2020, 15:24

She's a Rhodes scholar. Do you know, who Cecil Rhodes was? Don't try & paint her as some kind of Panafricanist, which she absolutely is NOT! Had she been that, she wouldn't have given green light for the extermination of the Tutsis in Rwanda.

Besides, it's PIA asking: "why did Bill Clinton send us a child to mediate?" that piśśed her off.

Dawi wrote:
22 Jun 2020, 14:45
Temt wrote:

Susan is the next VP!

My take was, in the past, she hated separatists like Shaebia in the Pan African contest; she didn't bother to care about the feud between E/TPLF per-se; Ethiopians didn't either; I know all you secessionists hated her guts for that. So you "hated" us Ethiopians too then! She is one of us!

Bright guy Meles may have taken advantage of her in that, manipulated her love for an intact non colonized Ethiopia to no avail. After all, Woyane has now revealed its true colors by toying its independence/confederation designs of breaking the old country Ethiopia if it can.

Having said that, now, I have learned to respect secessionist Isaias/EPLF for at least, being honest of their intentions all along.

pushkin wrote:
Ejersa wrote:

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 22 Jun 2020, 15:43

She is still married to a white man too? Is that another problem for you?

She comes from a prominent Black family who know who they are; it's good you mentioned her scholarship as well VS her senior in age count, the African secessionist PIA, who is a college drop out for one.

Tribalism don't ask for "green light" from anybody! It's a ticking time bomb!

Zmeselo wrote:
22 Jun 2020, 15:24
She's a Rhodes scholar. Do you know, who Cecil Rhodes was? Don't try & paint her as some kind of Panafricanist, which she absolutely is NOT! Had she been that, she wouldn't have given green light for the extermination of the Tutsis in Rwanda.

Besides, it's PIA asking: "why did Bill Clinton send us a child to mediate?" that piśśed her off.

Dawi wrote:
Temt wrote:

Susan is the next VP!

pushkin wrote:
Ejersa wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 22 Jun 2020, 15:53

None of my "bidness" what color còck she prefers to munch on, but now I know you've no idea who Cecil Rhodes was. I don't care about the prominence of her ni99a family, but I know she's of jamaican descent & that might've had something to do with her siding with Ethiopia so heavily. An Ethiopia, led by a genocidal yet beggar regime.

Eritrea didn't secede from anything because she wasn't part of it, to begin with. Eritea freed itself by killing a monster that had swallowed her, by cutting open its belly from the inside!

Dawi wrote:
22 Jun 2020, 15:43

She comes from a prominent Black family who know who they are; it's good you mentioned her scholarship as well VS her senior in age count, the African secessionist PIA, who is a college drop out for one.

Zmeselo wrote:

Dawi wrote:
Temt wrote:

Susan is the next VP!

pushkin wrote:
Ejersa wrote:

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 22 Jun 2020, 16:08

What is still literally "cutting your belly" is what followed your creation of a non existing country Eritrea in the image of a colonial invention out of greater Ethiopia. Look at you today; it's a nation of the elderly. Where are the youth?

Ethiopia has also remained poor; partially of the result of Eritrea's secession & the consequences it brought to the region directly and indirectly.

Scholarship by any name is not the issue; how you use the education you receive is what counts VS PIA's non education. Yes, he has lived long enough to learn from the school of hard knocks; it's about time he implements it before it's too late.
Zmeselo wrote:
22 Jun 2020, 15:53
None of my "bidness" what color còck she prefers to munch on, but now I know you've no idea who Cecil Rhodes was.

Eritrea didn't secede from anything because she wasn't part of it, to begin with. Eritea freed itself by killing a monster that had swallowed her, by cutting open its belly from the inside!

Dawi wrote:
22 Jun 2020, 15:43

Zmeselo wrote:

Dawi wrote:
Temt wrote:

Susan is the next VP!

pushkin wrote:
Ejersa wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 22 Jun 2020, 16:51

Oy vey, the ni66erdom!!! :roll:

Oxford

Cecil Rhodes: Oxford scholarship 'needs reform'

By Michael Race

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxf ... e-53006735

11 June 2020

JONATHAN HUTCHINSON/FLICKR
Rhodes's statue stands at Oriel College, Oxford

Campaigners demanding the removal of a Cecil Rhodes statue have called for a scholarship created in his name to be reformed.

The Rhodes scholarship has been awarded to more than 8,000 overseas students to study at Oxford University, since its creation in 1902.

Campaigners have demanded it be renamed and used to recruit more students from Africa and former colonies.

The college has maintained its refusal to remove the figure from its building.

Members of the Rhodes Must Fall movement - which staged a peaceful protest against the statue at Oriel College in High Street on Tuesday - said the scholarship needed
to become a tool for reparation.
The said the grant, with former recipients including US president Bill Clinton, was
based on the oppression of southern African people and African people.
The Rhodes scholarship needs to be reformed,
they said.

The group also hit back at comments by university chancellor Lord Patten, who accused campaigners who had benefitted from the bursary of displaying
a bit of hypocrisy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-o ... e-52990860
It is not hypocrisy to take funds from a scholarship which was founded on the money that your ancestors blood, sweat and tears contributed towards,
the group said.
Especially in the case of southern African Rhodes scholars.
The Rhodes Trust, the body that grants the scholarships established by Rhodes' will in 1902, has been asked for comment.

Image copyright: LDRS
The protest observed an eight-minute 46-second silence in memory of George Floyd

Campaigners have said Rhodes, a 19th Century businessman, member of Oriel College and politician in southern Africa, represented white supremacy and is steeped in colonialism and racism.
Even if the statue comes down more needed to be done "in the curriculum...and in representation",
they said.

Calls have also been made to remove a statue of Christopher Codrington, who's wealth derived from sugar plantations worked by slaves in Antigua and Barbados, in a library named after him in Oxford's All Souls College.

Oriel College, which owns the Rhodes statue, said there was "no change" to its position on the figure and said it
abhors racism and discrimination in all its forms.
The college decided not to remove the statue following protests in 2016 https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-o ... e-35435805 and has denied claims it was due to donors threatening to withdraw funding.

Louise Richardson says that the views of the past need to be examined in the context of the time

Oxford University's vice chancellor, Professor Louise Richardson, said her own view was that
hiding our history is not the route to enlightenment.
She said she did not want to give a "binary" view on whether to remove the Rhodes statue.

Baroness Valarie Amos, the incoming master of University College in Oxford, and the first black head of any Oxford college, http://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2019-08-02-bar ... ty-college said we
shouldn't airbrush history
but questioned why the Rhodes statue was needed
to have a conversation about history.
She said:
I would take it down. He founded a company that made money through slave labour in the mines, and you're telling me that we have to put up a statue of this person, glorify their memory, to have a conversation about our history?
_________

Don't you worry! Eritrea's youth, are going nowhere! Here's Eritrea's demography by age:
Eritrea People 2020, CIA World Factbook. ... Demographic profile:
https://theodora.com/wfbcurrent/eritrea ... eople.html

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 22 Jun 2020, 17:54

Dawi wrote:
Temt wrote:

Susan is the next VP!

pushkin wrote:
Ejersa wrote:
Bad news for you, Biden is picking Kamala Harris for VP as she ticks most of the boxes.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 22 Jun 2020, 18:48

banebris2013 wrote:
22 Jun 2020, 17:54
Bad news for you, Biden is picking Kamala Harris for VP as she ticks most of the boxes.
binbi, :P

Too bad for Biden!
Zmeselo wrote:
22 Jun 2020, 16:51
Don't you worry! Eritrea's youth, are going nowhere! Here's Eritrea's demography by age:
You mean not to worry of those "youth" whose kidneys were taken out from their belly in the Sahara desert? :cry: That is mean!

Why bring all that to show Dr. Susan went to Oxford?

Compare that to PIA's fourth great level "Benito Mussolini scholarship" in Eritrea?

The few that came to the mother country like Prof. Bereket to get some real education happen to write that shelved "constitution" of yours. Even he now dreams of the coming of the UNION of Eritrea/Ethiopia before his deathbed.

Die-hard like you still singing the same idiotic song.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 22 Jun 2020, 19:22

Well, either you should learn how to read or open the link I provided to better understand what I'm saying to you.

Still, you don't get what it means to be a Rhodes scholar but you attempt to disparage the president who can run circles around you. Besides, sitting in a school bench is not everything. There's this thing we call life experience, which you seem to immensly lack.

PIA wrote "n'hnan elamanan" at the age of 22. At 22, I doubt it if you could blow your own nose.

Dawi wrote:
22 Jun 2020, 18:48
banebris2013 wrote:
22 Jun 2020, 17:54
binbi, :P

Too bad for Biden!
Zmeselo wrote:
22 Jun 2020, 16:51
You mean not to worry of those "youth" whose kidneys were taken out from their belly in the Sahara desert? :cry: That is mean!

Why bring all that to show Dr. Susan went to Oxford?

Compare that to PIA's fourth great level "Benito Mussolini scholarship" in Eritrea?

The few that came to the mother country like Prof. Bereket to get some real education happen to write that shelved "constitution" of yours. Even he now dreams of the coming of the UNION of Eritrea/Ethiopia before his deathbed.

Die-hard like you still singing the same idiotic song.