Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

EthioRedSea

Re: “ከኤርትራ ጀምሮ እስከ ሃያላኑ ሃገሮች በሀገራችን የውስጥ ጉዳይ እየፈተፈቱ ነው ያሉት፡፡”አቶ ልደቱ አያሌው

Post by EthioRedSea » 21 Jun 2020, 18:01

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
21 Jun 2020, 15:00
The honourable Lidetu Ayalew is right.
Abiy Ahmed is not in control of the government.
Foreign powers are intervening in our affairs, including Eritrea.
I am hoping for the Army to overthrow Abiy Ahmed and form a patriotic government from TPLF, OPDO and other groups, that made EPRDF government. Transforming Ethiopia into multiparty democracy can take place gradually. We need a government that does not allow foreign intervention in our affairs

Eritrea has send it's stooges like Berhanu Nega to sabotage Ethiopia. Abiy Ahmed is powerless. He meant good, but he is being manipulated by the stooges of Shaebya or Eritrea.

I personally do not mind Eritrea co-operating with Ethiopia formutual benefit. But what Eritrea is doing now is entirely the opposite - sabotages Ethiopia.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: “ከኤርትራ ጀምሮ እስከ ሃያላኑ ሃገሮች በሀገራችን የውስጥ ጉዳይ እየፈተፈቱ ነው ያሉት፡፡”አቶ ልደቱ አያሌው

Post by Degnet » 21 Jun 2020, 18:06

EthioRedSea wrote:
21 Jun 2020, 18:01
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
21 Jun 2020, 15:00
The honourable Lidetu Ayalew is right.
Abiy Ahmed is not in control of the government.
Foreign powers are intervening in our affairs, including Eritrea.
I am hoping for the Army to overthrow Abiy Ahmed and form a patriotic government from TPLF, OPDO and other groups, that made EPRDF government. Transforming Ethiopia into multiparty democracy can take place gradually. We need a government that does not allow foreign intervention in our affairs

Eritrea has send it's stooges like Berhanu Nega to sabotage Ethiopia. Abiy Ahmed is powerless. He meant good, but he is being manipulated by the stooges of Shaebya or Eritrea.

I personally do not mind Eritrea co-operating with Ethiopia formutual benefit. But what Eritrea is doing now is entirely the opposite - sabotages Ethiopia.
People need to be free of foreigners like you to be free.My first priority is to be free of the TPLF stooges.Kab ezom kurdid hara ketwetse aleka