Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Awash
Senior Member+

Re: President Isaias, commemorating Martyrs Day.

Post by Awash » 20 Jun 2020, 21:44

Zombie,
Wasn't Saleh Meki saffocated to death by wedi komarit's agents in Massawa?
Zmeselo wrote:
20 Jun 2020, 20:32

Saleh Meki, a great son of Eritrea. Served, both as Minister of Fishers & Health. Remembered for his hard working, swift action and result oriented decisions. He was a loved son of the nation and man of the people. His sudden death, was a big loss to the nation.

I remember today, the smiling face of Saleh Meki. Most of the time he is smiling, unless confronted or unnecessarily provoked. He was a unique person, who always stood for truth. RIP dear btsay Saleh.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Jun 2020, 22:03

ሸይጣን ይርዋእካ: ወዲ ለመንቲ! ወዲ: መቓብር ፈሓርቲ! ጦባብ ሽልሖ: ናይ ጸዓዱ ኣቕሽሽቲ!!

Awash wrote:
20 Jun 2020, 21:39

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Jun 2020, 22:05

What is "saffocated", you illiterate twat & child of beggars?

Awash wrote:
20 Jun 2020, 21:44
Zombie,
Zmeselo wrote:

Saleh Meki, a great son of Eritrea. Served, both as Minister of Fishers & Health. Remembered for his hard working, swift action and result oriented decisions. He was a loved son of the nation and man of the people. His sudden death, was a big loss to the nation.

I remember today, the smiling face of Saleh Meki. Most of the time he is smiling, unless confronted or unnecessarily provoked. He was a unique person, who always stood for truth. RIP dear btsay Saleh.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 20 Jun 2020, 22:28

Zmeselo wrote:
20 Jun 2020, 12:51
Tarik atta sahsah qumal, get off of my thread you biiatch ars cùnt!

:twisted: attention seeking, piece of shít!!!!!

JudgementDay1234 wrote:
20 Jun 2020, 10:45
Here is your YAHUDA isaias afewerki from tigray the evil backstabber who betrayed even the Eritrean people and Eritrean martyrs.
Hey wedi 40 tigraway slave of tembenay tigraway isias afewerki, never ever threat me with a knife mozerfkkker, i am z pure blood Eritrean by MEBEQOL, AKA WEDI ABAT, unlike u i know how 2 use a knife u mozerfkkker tigraway. Give me ur address ASAP and i will put a bullet in ur misreable slave assss head and end ur life, FILE DIKANE TESTA DIGALINA AGAMINO, [deleted].
:x

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 21 Jun 2020, 09:00

You want to avoid the truth and stick your pea brain into spelling? You murderous savage. The poor doctor spends a month or two in the U.S. conducts seminars and says a few things the Agame tyrant didn't like. He goes back and dies in a hotel in Massawa with no apparent health problems, smothered by the Agame junta's agents.
Zmeselo wrote:
20 Jun 2020, 22:05

Awash wrote:
Zombie,
Zmeselo wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Jun 2020, 09:33

Blah...blah...blah...

Shnti!

Who'se gonna trust a multiple nick using qondaf, who sways from one side of the argument to the other in no time & sheds his skin like a snake to be there to be murdered? You're talking shite about wedi Afom, but don't tell us who're. Give out your name & address. We know who Isaias is but who are you, coward piece of human feces? You're loitering on my thread, so YOU give out your address AsaKh wedi lementi. Hand to hand combat is good, so I can dismember you to pieces.

Now buzz off of my thread, you disease spreading attention seeking barista-shermuTta!!!

መንነተይ ተማህሊልኪ አይትረኽብዮን: አንቲ ዕብድቲ ኸልቢ!!!

tarik wrote:
20 Jun 2020, 22:28
Zmeselo wrote:

JudgementDay1234 wrote:
Here is your YAHUDA isaias afewerki from tigray the evil backstabber who betrayed even the Eritrean people and Eritrean martyrs.
Hey wedi 40 tigraway slave of tembenay tigraway isias afewerki, never ever threat me with a knife mozerfkkker, i am z pure blood Eritrean by MEBEQOL, AKA WEDI ABAT, unlike u i know how 2 use a knife u mozerfkkker tigraway. Give me ur address ASAP and i will put a bullet in ur misreable slave assss head and end ur life, FILE DIKANE TESTA DIGALINA AGAMINO, [deleted].
Last edited by Zmeselo on 21 Jun 2020, 12:57, edited 5 times in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Jun 2020, 09:36

You're an Ethiopian, so none of your chenawi business.

Besides, I'm the one remembering him on this hallowed day- not you. You can only attempt to smear people on the Day of our martyrs, you pretend to honor & respect. Where's your thread to honor them, grave digger?

Awash wrote:
21 Jun 2020, 09:00
You want to avoid the truth and stick your pea brain into spelling? You murderous savage. The poor doctor spends a month or two in the U.S. conducts seminars and says a few things the Agame tyrant didn't like. He goes back and dies in a hotel in Massawa with no apparent health problems, smothered by the Agame junta's agents.
Zmeselo wrote:

Awash wrote:
Zombie,
Zmeselo wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Jun 2020, 10:17

እዚአቶም'ከ መን'ዮም ሃየ'ስከ ንገሩና: ዓሳኻት?

አነ ናብ 100,000 ሰባት cloned ኮይነ: ዋላ እንታይ? :roll:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 21 Jun 2020, 10:22

Wedi afe sebay sebut nezen anaxu weyane shinti ne shinti gerkayen

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 21 Jun 2020, 12:28

And you're Agame wedi komarit just like your tyrant. Look who else was drowned to death by your Agame junta's agents. Fessfass.
Your Agame junta is killing and, then, pretend to honor the martyrs.
Zmeselo wrote:
21 Jun 2020, 09:36

Besides, I'm the one remembering him on this hallowed day- not you. You can only attempt to smear people on the Day of our martyrs, you pretend to honor & respect. Where's your thread to honor them, grave digger?

Awash wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Awash wrote:
Zombie,
Zmeselo wrote:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 21 Jun 2020, 12:46

Zombies claim to honor the martyrs while worshipping a tyrannical dictator and destroying the lives of generations.
Please wait, video is loading...

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Jun 2020, 13:06

መንነተይ ተማህሊልኪ አይትረኽብዮን: አንቲ ሓርኢ!!!

Only cos you lying piece of cràp said so, then it must be true? Qiqiqi

Just look at him! If he still was alive, you'd call him "wedi komarit shabo" too. Only a dead Eritrean, is a good Eritrean to you! We know each other, eko!

Aren't you fantasizing of peeing on our martyrs graves by using a PIA cartoon as a cover, you grave digger?

መሸኒትካ ድአ ትቆረጽ'ምበር: አንታ ሓሳድ ቡዳ!!!

Now shut up before I send Fed_up to you, self confessed Ethiopian from the miserable killil.

Awash wrote:
21 Jun 2020, 12:28
And you're Agame wedi komarit just like your tyrant. Look who else was drowned to death by your Agame junta's agents. Fessfass.
Zmeselo wrote:

Awash wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Awash wrote:
Zombie,
Zmeselo wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Jun 2020, 13:24

For those who might be unaware, In 2006, Abraham drowned when he tried to save a friend in Massawa. Both men were in Massawa that day, to film a video clip. They asked for a break from production and went out to swim. Abraham’s friend allegedly got his foot stuck in quick sand underwater & was drowning, when Abraham came to rescue him.

Some adwan killers/torturers/sodomizers here, pretend to know more about his death than even his own Facebook page alludes:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 21 Jun 2020, 15:20

Agame zombie,
Isn't that what you do to those who reject your criminal Agame junta and sing about the horrendous lives the Eritrean people are subjected to under your Agame junta?

Your Agame tyrant would have lynched him like he drowned Abraham
Zmeselo wrote:
21 Jun 2020, 13:06
መንነተይ ተማህሊልኪ አይትረኽብዮን: አንቲ ሓርኢ!!!

Only cos you lying piece of cràp said so, then it must be true? Qiqiqi

Just look at him! If he still was alive, you'd call him "wedi komarit shabo" too. Only a dead Eritrean, is a good Eritrean to you! We know each other, eko!

Aren't you fantasizing of peeing on our martyrs graves by using a PIA cartoon as a cover, you grave digger?

መሸኒትካ ድአ ትቆረጽ'ምበር: አንታ ሓሳድ ቡዳ!!!

Now shut up before I send Fed_up to you, self confessed Ethiopian from the miserable killil.

Awash wrote:
21 Jun 2020, 12:28
Zmeselo wrote:

Awash wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Awash wrote:
Zombie,

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 21 Jun 2020, 21:35

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 22 Jun 2020, 03:20

ኪድ ነቦታትካ: diaper ቀይረሎም!!!

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 22 Jun 2020, 07:20

zombie,
The Tembienai suffocates the Eritrean people

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 22 Jun 2020, 07:37

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 22 Jun 2020, 07:50

Zmeselo wrote:
21 Jun 2020, 13:24
For those who might be unaware, In 2006, Abraham drowned when he tried to save a friend in Massawa. Both men were in Massawa that day, to film a video clip. They asked for a break from production and went out to swim. Abraham’s friend allegedly got his foot stuck in quick sand underwater & was drowning, when Abraham came to rescue him.
you live in red sea and u dont know how to save a friend from quick sand .. u never ever give your hand to save someone stuck in quick sand...the drowning guy also should not make quick movement he should have relaxed .. i know it is hard but you have to teach all this when u go to sea... that is how u need local expert.. u cant send city body to sea and expect him to survived ...

anyhow my beef is not about this quick sand .. my beef is with Awash.. he is filling the thread why not give him an answer and done with it.. what he is asking u is very simple remembering martyrs day .. is not by posting dancing and singing remembering martyrs day by giving Eritrean freedom that is why the martyrs died for ... but u r number on cheerleader of ISISIS AWARKING .. U R TELLING US HE IS Commemorating the martyr's day.. how is he leaving power after 30 years and give freedom to Eritreans or he playing game with Martyrs by jailing them and celebrating their death a life he jail the at death he celebrate them.. what a boy.. anyhow pls give answer to that Awash and make him stop posting those heart ranching photo

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 22 Jun 2020, 08:19

Zmeselo wrote:
21 Jun 2020, 09:33
Blah...blah...blah...

Shnti!

Who'se gonna trust a multiple nick using qondaf, who sways from one side of the argument to the other in no time & sheds his skin like a snake to be there to be murdered? You're talking shite about wedi Afom, but don't tell us who're. Give out your name & address. We know who Isaias is but who are you, coward piece of human feces? You're loitering on my thread, so YOU give out your address AsaKh wedi lementi. Hand to hand combat is good, so I can dismember you to pieces.

Now buzz off of my thread, you disease spreading attention seeking barista-shermuTta!!!

መንነተይ ተማህሊልኪ አይትረኽብዮን: አንቲ ዕብድቲ ኸልቢ!!!

tarik wrote:
20 Jun 2020, 22:28
Zmeselo wrote:

JudgementDay1234 wrote:
ትም በል ወዲ 40 ዓጋመ ለሓሲ ን ወልዋልን ናይ ይግራዋይ አስያስ ጫማን ብያትን። ንስኻ ሳሕሳሕ ኣይተባሃልካን ኣንታ ጨምላቅ ለማኒ፡ ጸላኢ ህዝቢ አርትራ። Shut z ffff up, u assss kisser of agame tigraway isaias afewrki, z true enemy of Eritrea, u live in z west but support a criminal for a couple of dollars or euros, and u never did anything 4 Eritrea yet u act like a Patriotic Eritrea, dont worry its only a matter of time, we shall pull all out of ur hiding hyena hole and u all will face justice soon.