AbebeB
Member+

Re: AbebeB is EPDRF: እጅህን ከደቡብ አንሳ

Post by AbebeB » 16 Jun 2020, 19:21

Horus wrote:
16 Jun 2020, 14:44
ዚዚዚዚዚዚዚዚዝዚዚዚዚዚዚዚዚዚዚ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Horse,
I have no animosity to southern nations and nationalities because they,too, are enslaved by habesha king Minelelik as Oromos did. But I know your point of objection to thread. Take this advice and you will get solution to you objection.

Guraghe must be proud of itself but not run after money at the expense of its identity. At least Guraghe must stop putting obstacle on the road of Oromo and other southern nation's move toward national freedom by allying with our traditional enemy aka lepers.

By not promoting such honorary idea, you are becoming obstacle and you will find no safe heaven in Oromia.

That is all I wanted to say.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 17 Jun 2020, 15:15

Horus,
I didn't know your struggle to stop me was to hide something hidden in expressing you real.
Anyways, who knows Guraghe in detail tells the people why Gurghe chose to act like Anhara. The fact is that no Guraghe might existed like Amhara but only mixed blood only.

blob:https://www.youtube.com/515efdce-0c4a-4 ... b15300ad85

ምናልባት ይህ ቪዲዮ በሚገባ ካልተለጠፈ፣ "ብልጥግና የመትወጣው አጣብቅኝ የማትመልሰው ጥያቄ .. " የሚል በHalafi Mengedi post የተደረገውን አድምጥ

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 17 Jun 2020, 15:30

AbebeB wrote:
17 Jun 2020, 15:15
Horus,
I got it for you. Watch the video posted below
Horus,
I didn't know your struggle to stop me was to hide something hidden in expressing you real.
Anyways, who knows Guraghe in detail tells the people why Gurghe chose to act like Anhara. The fact is that no Guraghe might existed like Amhara but only mixed blood only.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 17 Jun 2020, 17:39

This Silte guy is talking exactly what I told Horus in another thread a few days ago.
EPRDF wrote: ጉራጌ እንኳን ክልል ሊሆን፣ ቀበሌም መሆን አይችልም። ምክኒያቱም፣ ጉራጌ አንድ ወጥ የሆነ ቋንቋ የለውም፣ እርስ በራሱም፣ ምንም እንኳን ራሱን ጉራጌ ብሎ ቢጠራም፣ ጭራሽ አይግባባም።

ስልጤ ጭራሽ አደሬ ነኝ ብሎ ከሸፈተ ዘመን አስቆጥሮዋል፣ ክልል ለመሆንም እየታገለ ነው። አንዳንዶቹ እንደ ወለኔ፣ ቀቤናና ዛይን የመሳሳሉ ሕዝቦች ስልጤ ጋር መዋሀድ ይችሉ ይሆናል ምክኒያቱም ቋንቋቸው ትንሽ ስለሚተሳስር።
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=222799#p1073388

But Wajo Horus tried to brush it aside as if it is irrelevant. Well, now one of his kin telling him blatantly on his face. I'm wondering what he is going to say this time.

Having said that, Obbo AbebeB and I have nothing in common. Obbo AbebeB is a Shifta from Wolega. He is closely related to Jal mero. On the other hand, I am a peaceful citizen from konta mountain of SNNPR.
We are two different individuals.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 17 Jun 2020, 21:50

EPRDF wrote:
17 Jun 2020, 17:39
This Silte guy is talking exactly what I told Horus in another thread a few days ago.
EPRDF wrote: ጉራጌ እንኳን ክልል ሊሆን፣ ቀበሌም መሆን አይችልም። ምክኒያቱም፣ ጉራጌ አንድ ወጥ የሆነ ቋንቋ የለውም፣ እርስ በራሱም፣ ምንም እንኳን ራሱን ጉራጌ ብሎ ቢጠራም፣ ጭራሽ አይግባባም።

ስልጤ ጭራሽ አደሬ ነኝ ብሎ ከሸፈተ ዘመን አስቆጥሮዋል፣ ክልል ለመሆንም እየታገለ ነው። አንዳንዶቹ እንደ ወለኔ፣ ቀቤናና ዛይን የመሳሳሉ ሕዝቦች ስልጤ ጋር መዋሀድ ይችሉ ይሆናል ምክኒያቱም ቋንቋቸው ትንሽ ስለሚተሳስር።
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=222799#p1073388

But Wajo Horus tried to brush it aside as if it is irrelevant. Well, now one of his kin telling him blatantly on his face. I'm wondering what he is going to say this time.

Having said that, Obbo AbebeB and I have nothing in common. Obbo AbebeB is a Shifta from Wolega. He is closely related to Jal mero. On the other hand, I am a peaceful citizen from konta mountain of SNNPR.
We are two different individuals.
EPRDF,
You call me Shifta from Wolega because you are monkey in the bush so that you identified me. That was before I killed you not to live as EPRDF.

Anyways, the presented fact - that there is no nationality Guraghe but community Guraghe - isn't by me. It is the insider who disclosed that Guraghe have never existed but lived to distort and hide in other's identity as Amharas do.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 18 Jun 2020, 01:53

አበበ ቢ = ያቤሎ
እኔ ሆረስ እባላለሁ ! እንኳንስ አንድ የጎሳ ደንቆሮ የዝንብ ጠንጋራን እለያለሁ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: