Re: Eritrean Martyrs day!

Post by pushkin » 17 Jun 2020, 14:57

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 17 Jun 2020, 15:45

pushkin wrote:
16 Jun 2020, 12:12
Please wait, video is loading...
If my memory is serving right (I hope so), I recall incidents.

In 2016 I was paying a visit to astobia, the year I lost my beloved mother who passed away.

I was in a hotel considered to be a 2 stars hotel in a bole area. Cockroaches (bereros) were sharing the bed with me. So, I sarcastically asked the manager if the bereros are freely living there and hence they are immune from paying. He laughed and said he will take care of it.

The year 2016 as I mentioned above was a bad year for me. I recall, in one of the the early mornings, I was listening to the lovely song MERINA (a bilen song) believe me I was unable to control my tears. My mother in mind (one hour flight from addis) but unable to attend her funeral albeit she had passed away few months ago then. Besides, my beloved friends whom I miss (some alive and some not) came to my mind.

I do recall the alga antfi good lady looked at me with sympathetic eyes.

And....

She: wiyyy gashe min honu aynochowo Qey honu.

Me: agere nafekegnen.

She: surprised asks: inde agerow wist iyalu indet agerwo yinafkotal?

Me: agere izih aydelem ruQ naw.

P.S. It is only a quetion of time, your agame king will be history and we will visit our country eritrea proudly. Thanks to our martyred selfless jeganus

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 17 Jun 2020, 16:43

kerenite wrote:
17 Jun 2020, 15:45
pushkin wrote:

In 2016 I was paying a visit to astobia, the year I lost my beloved mother who passed away.

I was in a hotel considered to be a 2 stars hotel in a bole area. Cockroaches (bereros) were sharing the bed with me. So, I sarcastically asked the manager if the bereros are freely living there and hence they are immune from paying. He laughed and said he will take care of it.

The year 2016 as I mentioned above was a bad year for me. I recall, in one of the the early mornings, I was listening to the lovely song MERINA (a bilen song) believe me I was unable to control my tears. My mother in mind (one hour flight from addis) but unable to attend her funeral albeit she had passed away few months ago then. Besides, my beloved friends whom I miss (some alive and some not) came to my mind.

And....

P.S. It is only a quetion of time, your agame king will be history and we will visit our country eritrea proudly. Thanks to our martyred selfless jeganus
The little doubt I have on you about you being an Eritrean, it gets wider and wider,, The Martyrs day is totally different from losing family member,
The Martyrs lost their precious life for their people's existence, well a family loses is a tragic but not considered sacrifice. This tells me you have no clue about the Eritrean culture and costume.
Last edited by sebdoyeley on 17 Jun 2020, 18:33, edited 1 time in total.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 17 Jun 2020, 18:12

Whenever you open your mouth wide, the more people know you inside. He pretends as an Eritrean but Kerenite the fake Eritrean is a confirmed citizen of the useless Kilil Tigray. His birthplace is Shire Endaselassei :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
sebdoyeley wrote:
17 Jun 2020, 16:43
kerenite wrote:
pushkin wrote:

And....

The little doubt, I have on you about you being an Eritrean, it gets wider and wider,, The Martyrs day is totally different from losing family member,
The Martyrs lost their precious life for their people's existence, well a family lose is tragic but not considered sacrifice. This tells me you have no clue about the Eritrean culture and costume.

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 17 Jun 2020, 18:26

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 17 Jun 2020, 18:47

pushkin wrote:
17 Jun 2020, 18:12
Whenever you open your mouth wide, the more people know you inside. He pretends as an Eritrean but Kerenite the fake Eritrean is a confirmed citizen of the useless Kilil Tigray. His birthplace is Shire Endaselassei :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
sebdoyeley wrote:
kerenite wrote:
pushkin wrote:

And....

The little doubt, I have on you about you being an Eritrean, it gets wider and wider,, The Martyrs day is totally different from losing family member,
The Martyrs lost their precious life for their people's existence, well a family lose is tragic but not considered sacrifice. This tells me you have no clue about the Eritrean culture and costume.
brother Pushkin, Kerenite is the most stupid agame I ever meet.
an Eritrean from keren has no clue about martyrs' day. My God saves those poor souls.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 17 Jun 2020, 19:50

Wedi komarit could care less

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 17 Jun 2020, 20:03

Agames are cheap & buzz everywhere like a fly! You are a dead rat what is remained is your funeral to be held very soon. President Isaias Afwerki (PIA) is a key factor for the Eritrean revolution's success & Eritrean independence. PIA is the outstanding leader of Eritrea who led Eritrea in the arena of political, economic, and military success during the last 27 years. President Isaias Afwerki is the Icon of Eritrean history.
Awash wrote:
17 Jun 2020, 19:50
Wedi komarit could care less

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 17 Jun 2020, 20:05

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 17 Jun 2020, 20:11

bushtino,
What's your Agame been doing all these years?

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 17 Jun 2020, 21:34

wegri

Post by wegri » 17 Jun 2020, 23:08

kerenite wrote:
pushkin wrote:

And....

Bla, bla bla......
ሃበስ-ቀደስ ሃለውለው፡ በጃኻ ቁሩብ ዝብላዕ ተዛረብ፡
ናይ ዓጋመ ነገር መወዳእታ የብሉን፡ ገጽኩም ትርሓቕ ርኹሳት ፍጥረት።

ዘልኣለማዊ ክብርን ሞጎስን ንሰማእታትና!

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 18 Jun 2020, 03:18

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 18 Jun 2020, 13:58

pushkin wrote:
17 Jun 2020, 18:12
sebdoyeley wrote:
kerenite wrote:
pushkin wrote:

And....

Aite issayas' useful idiot.

I usually ignore people with rock bottom IQ such as your sorry asz. But an exception today.

Few days you bragged that muslims in eritrea are allowed to build god's houses aka mosques and tigriyan muslims are prohibited. Was I bemused and extend my gratitude to you and be grateful for allowing us to build mosques? Lol.

You idiot amiche you said, the more I write the more I am showing my profile. Well, I have to add:

I belong to a family with 11 siblings (same father and same mother) 7 brothers and 3 sisters.

I lost 2 of my brothers fighting for eritrea's independence, the eldest brother martyred in the the second half of the 60s fighting under the banner of ELF. Kerenites saw him along with his 20 comrades being hanged in Keren albeit they were already dead but it was meant to scare eritreans. Besides, my youngest brother (the Hisas lidde) martyred at the battle mai lam fighting weyanne incursion.

Now to the main point:

When I talk about why I am angry and why I was unable to attend the funerals of my parents, it ain't out of the blue. Mourners knew that we their children are not few. So as the culture dictates, they were asking where their sons are to express their condolences at the cemetery. But none of us was there because we were forced to leave our country.

Hence aite issayas useful idiot do not be surprised when I talk of my personal 20 June martyrs day.

Finally,

We do know issayas designed the current eritrean flag (some say when he was high lol)

How about 20 June ? Why is it selected as martyrs day? Haha of course this topic is above your IQ.

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 18 Jun 2020, 14:13

We Eritreans have no time to entertain the LOW IQ Agame Kerenite who is pretending as an Eritrean We are commemorating the days and years of sacrifice of our martyrs in the years 1961-1991 & 1998-2000. The Government of Eritrea/PFDJ spends a sizable portion of its budget on support to Martyrs families. It has spent billions of dollars on support to families of martyrs.