Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Somaliman

I also wonder why Eritreans are mad with Tigrayans

Post by Somaliman » 16 Jun 2020, 01:04

Hello All,

I'm wondering why Eritreans are mad with Tigrayans , when Amhara in fact have always been (to date) adamant to anything called Eritrea! TPLF has only learned from Amhara - and this is a fact that no one can deny.

I suspect whether you Eritreans might not have some sort of inferiority complex toward Amhara!

And Tarik is in another club, as he keeps calling Oromo people "Galla/Bantu form Kenya"!

Noble Amhara

Re: I also wonder why Eritreans are mad with Tigrayans

Post by Noble Amhara » 16 Jun 2020, 01:14

Are you mad and crazy TPLF did not learn ethnic apartheid and tribal based government from previous regimes . That is a Italian Askari Agame tradition. Anyways you are amharaphobic on a Ethiopian thread...

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 16 Jun 2020, 01:21

Somaliman wrote:
16 Jun 2020, 01:04
Hello All,

I'm wondering why Eritreans are mad with Tigrayans , when Amhara in fact have always been (to date) adamant to anything called Eritrea! TPLF has only learned from Amhara - and this is a fact that no one can deny.

I suspect whether you Eritreans might not have some sort of inferiority complex toward Amhara!

And Tarik is in another club, as he keeps calling Oromo people "Galla/Bantu form Kenya"!
My Weyane brother tarik from Adwa has every reason to get mad at the rock-throwing Oromo kids who chased our TPLF leaders out of Addis Ababa. You would have felt the same way if you were a Tigraway like me and brother tarik. We are mad as hell! :evil: :evil:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 16 Jun 2020, 01:38

Somaliman wrote:
Hello All,

we are not mad, we are just here to make their life miserable. that is it. :lol:

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 16 Jun 2020, 01:48

Tigray wannabe Digital ho'mohamasenay, kkkkk you even call your wediabat master tarik as wedi adwa?, did the adwans so'domise too nicely that you are nostalgic about them, and you love to label everyone in this forum whom you want to fo'ck you to be Adwan? wow adwans must be fo'cking you real good.

Somaliman, kintarotam hamasenay looties used to say border this border that is their problem, now they say border is not their issue, they say their issue now is to cling on the traitorous enemy of Tigray who came accidentally and act Ethiopians more than Ethiopians. This is due to their envy and inferiority towards Tigreans.

Zack

Post by Zack » 16 Jun 2020, 07:09

Not all Eritrean most people we deal on meraja are kebessa. And they have issues with their tigrayan cousins. They don't see amhara or galla. Even though amhara hate their guts and if it was up to amhara. There wouldn't be even an Eritrea to begin with. Tigrayans hate. Kebessa for tribal reason and awraja issues.

Dr Zackovich

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 16 Jun 2020, 07:16

You're always so certain in your wrong analysis of us, Dr bullshite!

Zack wrote:
16 Jun 2020, 07:09
Not all Eritrean most people we deal on meraja are kebessa. And they have issues with their tigrayan cousins. They don't see amhara or galla. Even though amhara hate their guts and if it was up to amhara. There wouldn't be even an Eritrea to begin with. Tigrayans hate. Kebessa for tribal reason and awraja issues.

Dr Zackovich

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 16 Jun 2020, 07:19

Somaliman wrote:
Hello All,

Somaliman, eske weraa worriyaaaa, i have 1 answer 4 ur question. Do u know where monkey mengustu hailemariam was from he wasn't amhara, he was from galla aka kenyan monkey. I hope u know where i am going with this, if u r a real somalian, then u can't forget how he stole somalian land called *OGADEN* because of it's oil. He stole it 2 give it 2 his white masters. BTW: most ppl here r gallas who pretend 2 be agames and Eritreans, i am here 2 expose them. Galla abiy thiks he can control Eritrea by using love and peace, FKKKK offff galla idiot. Cancer Ethiopia is not good 4 Eritrea or Somalia or Sudan or Egypt. It must be dismantled 4 good. Selam wa alekum ya worriyaaa.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 16 Jun 2020, 08:13

Somaliman wrote:
Hello All,

here is your answer ...

The Eritrean want master slave relationship with the golden

They break away clean from Ethiopia but loot Ethiopia via Golden and become number one exporter of coffee...

Everything was good, Meles comfortable with this arrangement because he did not stand in his two foot... but the Amhara where crying heaven why the Eritrean looting us, why they have work permit to work in Ethiopia and we dont have the same right etc etc.. The Amhara want Eritrean to fail so they dont want to help them at all..

Then the Master slave relationship become in open when ISISIS AWARKI print his own money and demanded to get paid in dollar for Assab port service.. the Meles said the buck stop her.. ISISIS AWARKI could not take his slave betrayed him .....ISISIS AWARKI thought if he wage war with Meles the Amhara will not get involved they might even been happy to see Meles out.. but the Amhara had some idea if war started their might be opportunity to get back Assab port . in one second the Amhara switched and support Meles...

ISISIS AWARKI mistakenly start the war and occupied Badme the best gift to Meles .. that will make him free from ISISIS AWARKI.. THE ill prepared Meles bring back all jailed mengistu haile mariam general and send them to war front the greatest mistake of Meles.. Mreles thought this people had military education so he thought they can do the job but the mengistu haile mariam general send human wave after human wave to clear Land mine... in short time 160,000

ሶሞራ የኑስ the Golden general who saw this called Meles and told him he can do the job .. Meles had no choice but to okay ሶሞራ የኑስ ... then ሶሞራ የኑስ what he did was amazing... he loaded donkey with high powered gun and march behind the enemy line and meet the behind them at the top of the mountain .. the part that amazing is the Eritrean army can see the Ethiopian army coming but they cant do anything .. because the Ethiopia already took the high altitude had the Eritrean stay they would have been no body left for ወሬ.... the only chance the Eritrean had is leave their gun and run to ward Assmara and Ethiopian army in hot pursuit only for the call to come in and told ሶሞራ የኑስ to return from 36km away from Assamara ... at that time i was so mad with Meles but today that was the best order one can give as chief of military... Meles saved Isisis Awarki the worst nightmare for Eritreans people and the Eritrean people pay darly for Meles order to stop the war and saved the dictators... today no body love Isisisis Awarki, Eritrea become singpoooooooooooooooooooooor.. no body blame us for that but had Meles killed their dictator they would have blame us forever

Meles mistake was to go to round table talk .. if u win the war u should have told the lose i am come for u .. u better sign or else .. would have make Isisis Awarki give up Badme ... anyhow mistake happened but this is the whole story...

Zack

Post by Zack » 16 Jun 2020, 08:35

Zmeselo wrote:
16 Jun 2020, 07:16

Zack wrote:

Dr Zackovich

Tell me what I said which isn't true.

Dr Zackovich

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 16 Jun 2020, 08:47

Zack wrote:
16 Jun 2020, 08:35
Zmeselo wrote:

Zack wrote:

Dr Zackovich

Dr Zackovich
That's not the point.

It's your arrogance, that I hate. Had you started your statement with "I think", then there would be something to talk about. But, you already 'know it all'. So, there's no use.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 16 Jun 2020, 09:00

Zack wrote:
16 Jun 2020, 08:35
Zmeselo wrote:

Zack wrote:

Dr Zackovich

Dr Zackovich
As for where you're wrong, I remember handing you specifically, this article to read a long time ago. So either you didn't read it or what you read, flew right over your head.
The Trans-Mereb Experience: Perceptions of the Historical Relationship between Eritrea and Ethiopia
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10 ... 0701452523

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 16 Jun 2020, 09:33

Somali man,

Eritreans do not have any complexity toward amhara. :lol: Our problem is done long time ago. Now, the weyane is a different animal. :twisted: From the Eritrean government view point, it is a fair game, meaning extreme hate toward the agame, is one way to hold on to power for long time. 29 years and going :twisted: :lol: , it is a good enemy to hold on to :lol: . From the opposition perspective, the agame government is a two faced worst enemy. It endangered Eritrean sovereignty. It is double tongued. Had the agames accepted the international ruling, Eritrea by now, arguably could have been a prosperous democratic country at peace with all of its neighbors. The agames shot in their own foot by holding on to Badme. Eritreans are good friends but worst enemies.

Zack

Post by Zack » 16 Jun 2020, 11:56

So you didn't object to what I said or the arguments I made but because I didn't say I think. Well things that I know and that are facts I don't have to say I think. Because it's simply not an opinion but a fact. The article you posted didn't say anything I didn't know. About the compex tigray tigrinya conflict

Dr Zackovich

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 16 Jun 2020, 12:13

Your analysis is very wrong most Amara ppl mind there own business and don’t think about Eritrea. As for Mengistu (1975-1991) an ethnic-Kenyan is to blame for ten countless deaths and revolutions across the nation. I believe Aman Amdom would have stopped any wars between Ethiopia and Eritrea saving countless of life’s. :idea:
Zack wrote:

Dr Zackovich

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 16 Jun 2020, 13:20

Noble Amhara wrote:
16 Jun 2020, 12:13
Your analysis is very wrong most Amara ppl mind there own business and don’t think about Eritrea. As for Mengistu (1975-1991) an ethnic-Kenyan is to blame for ten countless deaths and revolutions across the nation. I believe Aman Amdom would have stopped any wars between Ethiopia and Eritrea saving countless of life’s. :idea:
Zack wrote:

Dr Zackovich
This was the truth and we should always focus on this,both are our enemies.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 16 Jun 2020, 13:22

Aman Andom unlike Isaias was a Christian who has read the bible(a Protestant)

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 16 Jun 2020, 13:27

He must have been a civilized man.Many Eritreans lost their faith on Ethiopia after his killing.I have been working in the Asseb oil refinery where many Eritreans used to work there.If you want to know about what Mengistu has done,you should have lived there in Asseb in 1975/76

tlel

Post by tlel » 16 Jun 2020, 14:07

Zack wrote:

Dr Zackovich
zack aka somaliman