Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
kerenite

Re: I also wonder why Eritreans are mad with Tigrayans

Post by kerenite » 16 Jun 2020, 14:18

Degnet wrote:
16 Jun 2020, 13:22
Aman Andom unlike Isaias was a Christian who has read the bible(a Protestant)
Pastor degnet,

Why do you religionize everything????????

Aman andom the ethiophile who belongs to you astobians has never ever said that he is a christian and fighting somali muslims.

You being a pastor, preach brotherhood, harmony and love which brings all together instead of inciting religious conflict.
Last edited by kerenite on 16 Jun 2020, 14:20, edited 1 time in total.

tlel

Post by tlel » 16 Jun 2020, 14:19

Ethoash wrote:
16 Jun 2020, 08:13
Somaliman wrote:
16 Jun 2020, 01:04
Hello All,

I'm wondering why Eritreans are mad with Tigrayans , when Amhara in fact have always been (to date) adamant to anything called Eritrea! TPLF has only learned from Amhara - and this is a fact that no one can deny.

I suspect whether you Eritreans might not have some sort of inferiority complex toward Amhara!

And Tarik is in another club, as he keeps calling Oromo people "Galla/Bantu form Kenya"!
here is your answer ...

The Eritrean want master slave relationship with the golden

They break away clean from Ethiopia but loot Ethiopia via Golden and become number one exporter of coffee...

Everything was good, Meles comfortable with this arrangement because he did not stand in his two foot... but the Amhara where crying heaven why the Eritrean looting us, why they have work permit to work in Ethiopia and we dont have the same right etc etc.. The Amhara want Eritrean to fail so they dont want to help them at all..

Then the Master slave relationship become in open when ISISIS AWARKI print his own money and demanded to get paid in dollar for Assab port service.. the Meles said the buck stop her.. ISISIS AWARKI could not take his slave betrayed him .....ISISIS AWARKI thought if he wage war with Meles the Amhara will not get involved they might even been happy to see Meles out.. but the Amhara had some idea if war started their might be opportunity to get back Assab port . in one second the Amhara switched and support Meles...

ISISIS AWARKI mistakenly start the war and occupied Badme the best gift to Meles .. that will make him free from ISISIS AWARKI.. THE ill prepared Meles bring back all jailed mengistu haile mariam general and send them to war front the greatest mistake of Meles.. Mreles thought this people had military education so he thought they can do the job but the mengistu haile mariam general send human wave after human wave to clear Land mine... in short time 160,000

ሶሞራ የኑስ the Golden general who saw this called Meles and told him he can do the job .. Meles had no choice but to okay ሶሞራ የኑስ ... then ሶሞራ የኑስ what he did was amazing... he loaded donkey with high powered gun and march behind the enemy line and meet the behind them at the top of the mountain .. the part that amazing is the Eritrean army can see the Ethiopian army coming but they cant do anything .. because the Ethiopia already took the high altitude had the Eritrean stay they would have been no body left for ወሬ.... the only chance the Eritrean had is leave their gun and run to ward Assmara and Ethiopian army in hot pursuit only for the call to come in and told ሶሞራ የኑስ to return from 36km away from Assamara ... at that time i was so mad with Meles but today that was the best order one can give as chief of military... Meles saved Isisis Awarki the worst nightmare for Eritreans people and the Eritrean people pay darly for Meles order to stop the war and saved the dictators... today no body love Isisisis Awarki, Eritrea become singpoooooooooooooooooooooor.. no body blame us for that but had Meles killed their dictator they would have blame us forever

Meles mistake was to go to round table talk .. if u win the war u should have told the lose i am come for u .. u better sign or else .. would have make Isisis Awarki give up Badme ... anyhow mistake happened but this is the whole story...
Your MELES was NOT hero. Did you not hear this from other Weyanes when TPLF was fighting with Derg? When he heard gun sound, he would run away and hide? Meles had been lucky at the right place and at the right time to be leader, but we saw that he died worst embarassing death. Isis Afe kelatew beat him although they both are the same.

tlel

Post by tlel » 16 Jun 2020, 14:27

Stop making Aman Abdo a hero, he was the first leader of Derg, which Derg was evil when it took power. He would have also brought the Eritrean disintegration sooner, that is a lie.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 16 Jun 2020, 14:45

Zack wrote:
16 Jun 2020, 11:56
So you didn't object to what I said or the arguments I made but because I didn't say I think. Well things that I know and that are facts I don't have to say I think. Because it's simply not an opinion but a fact. The article you posted didn't say anything I didn't know. About the compex tigray tigrinya conflict

Dr Zackovich
Number 1 BS, not all of us here are kebessa.

Number 2 BS, not all amara "hate our guts".

Number 3 BS, calling tegaru our "cousins".

Arrogant assertions like these from a foreigner, boils my blood. If you were infront of me, it'd be a physical fight.

Zack

Post by Zack » 16 Jun 2020, 14:49

You have anger issues people debate disagree no need for a fist fight. Not all amhara hate your guts but majority of them would reverse the independence of Eritrea this is a fact.

Dr Zackovich

Noble Amhara

Re: I also wonder why Eritreans are mad with Tigrayansl

Post by Noble Amhara » 16 Jun 2020, 15:03

loading ... [audio]
This is simply a lie the majority of Amaras are mountian farmers that rarely benefit from the Addis Ababa government at all and have no connection to information. You are simply a pathological liar with amharaphobic desires

This is 90 percent of Amara ppl

Zack wrote:
16 Jun 2020, 14:49
You have anger issues people debate disagree no need for a fist fight. Not all amhara hate your guts but majority of them would reverse the independence of Eritrea this is a fact.

Dr Zackovich
Ethiopia is anti Amhara... Amara ppl pay 5 billion dollars to taxes to the federal gov and Tigray pays 0 billion Oromia pays 1 Billion Ethio is bankrupting Amara keeping our ppl robbed poor and oppressed. Amaras will only prosper when we take our ppl first #1 not the cancer BantuAgamestan Ethio

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: I also wonder why Eritreans are mad with Tigrayansl

Post by Ethoash » 17 Jun 2020, 00:26

Noble Amhara wrote:
16 Jun 2020, 15:03
This is simply a lie the majority of Amaras are mountian farmers that rarely benefit from the Addis Ababa government at all and have no connection to information. You are simply a pathological liar with amharaphobic desires

This is 90 percent of Amara ppl

Dr Zackovich
Ethiopia is anti Amhara... Amara ppl pay 5 billion dollars to taxes to the federal gov and Tigray pays 0 billion Oromia pays 1 Billion Ethio is bankrupting Amara keeping our ppl robbed poor and oppressed. Amaras will only prosper when we take our ppl first #1 not the cancer BantuAgamestan Ethio
[/quote]

Ethiopia EXPORT 3 BILLION DOLLAR
Nile dam genearate 6 billion dollar ... Thanks to Golden people
flower export generate 0.5 billion dollar
Amhara never wear shoe..but under Meles we exported one billion dollar shoe and tshirt

now u call this o billion golden generated more from all mega farm and industrial zone ..

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 18 Jun 2020, 02:06

tarik wrote:
16 Jun 2020, 07:19
Somaliman wrote:
Hello All,

I'm wondering why Eritreans are mad with Tigrayans , when Amhara in fact have always been (to date) adamant to anything called Eritrea! TPLF has only learned from Amhara - and this is a fact that no one can deny.

I suspect whether you Eritreans might not have some sort of inferiority complex toward Amhara!

And Tarik is in another club, as he keeps calling Oromo people "Galla/Bantu form Kenya"!
Somaliman, eske weraa worriyaaaa, i have 1 answer 4 ur question. Do u know where monkey mengustu hailemariam was from he wasn't amhara, he was from galla aka kenyan monkey. I hope u know where i am going with this, if u r a real somalian, then u can't forget how he stole somalian land called *OGADEN* because of it's oil. He stole it 2 give it 2 his white masters. BTW: most ppl here r gallas who pretend 2 be agames and Eritreans, i am here 2 expose them. Galla abiy thiks he can control Eritrea by using love and peace, FKKKK offff galla idiot. Cancer Ethiopia is not good 4 Eritrea or Somalia or Sudan or Egypt. It must be dismantled 4 good. Selam wa alekum ya worriyaaa.

Tarik,

Apart from getting mad with trying to link up unrelated things, you're not bringing in any answer with regard to my question. Please re-read my question.

You can go and say that I'm not Somali, if you think that would pass your argument! I don't mind that at all.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 18 Jun 2020, 02:43

sebdoyeley wrote:
16 Jun 2020, 01:38
Somaliman wrote:
Hello All,

we are not mad, we are just here to make their life miserable. that is it. :lol:

we are not mad, we are just here to make their life miserable. that is it.

But such rhetoric is neither realistic nor valid even with President Issaias, whom I've always supported.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 18 Jun 2020, 02:55

Somaliman wrote:
18 Jun 2020, 02:43
sebdoyeley wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
Hello All,

we are not mad, we are just here to make their life miserable. that is it. :lol:
But such rhetoric is neither realistic nor valid even with President Issaias, whom I've always supported.
why not After we collected and put them in on Hotel, what kind of realistic more do you need.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 18 Jun 2020, 03:04

sebdoyeley wrote:
18 Jun 2020, 02:55
Somaliman wrote:
sebdoyeley wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
Hello All,

why not After we collected and put them in on Hotel, what kind of realistic more do you need.

Who have you put "in on hotel"?

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 18 Jun 2020, 03:09

Somaliman wrote:
18 Jun 2020, 03:04
sebdoyeley wrote:
18 Jun 2020, 02:55
Somaliman wrote:
sebdoyeley wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
Hello All,

Who have you put "in on hotel"?
you are idiot go pull your camel.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 18 Jun 2020, 03:31

abel qael wrote:
16 Jun 2020, 01:48
Tigray wannabe Digital ho'mohamasenay, kkkkk you even call your wediabat master tarik as wedi adwa?, did the adwans so'domise too nicely that you are nostalgic about them, and you love to label everyone in this forum whom you want to fo'ck you to be Adwan? wow adwans must be fo'cking you real good.

Somaliman, kintarotam hamasenay looties used to say border this border that is their problem, now they say border is not their issue, they say their issue now is to cling on the traitorous enemy of Tigray who came accidentally and act Ethiopians more than Ethiopians. This is due to their envy and inferiority towards Tigreans.

I think the input of abel qael needs to be also taken into consideration!

On a side note, how would we want to expect and see democracy established and practised in our countries, when we even dare on this forum to threaten others with a fist fight simply because we're not happy about what they're saying?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 18 Jun 2020, 07:40

Zack wrote:
16 Jun 2020, 07:09
Not all Eritrean most people we deal on meraja are kebessa. And they have issues with their tigrayan cousins. They don't see amhara or galla. Even though amhara hate their guts and if it was up to amhara. There wouldn't be even an Eritrea to begin with. Tigrayans hate. Kebessa for tribal reason and awraja issues.

Dr Zackovich
Amhara are tax collector and they took bribe...

The Amhara want is only one thing monopolized government work..

once they monopolized the government house.. whenever u come to start business u pay them bribe the Eritrean and guragē (ጉራጌ) love this arrangement ... it is less competition if Amhara only become rent seeker

in Golden case they use the government to start mega business .. in ጉራጌ case the ጉራጌ might have corner store . but the golden have supper market ..
in Amhara case Amhara might have one house for rent but the golden have the whole high rising building to rent...

Eritreans were enjoying high standard of life under Amhara rule but Golden become their competition... the Golden work hard look what they did to Addis Ababa they make it NY. WHILE Eritrea remain Singpooor ...so it is pure jealousy.... i used to remember one ጉራጌ friend of mine .. he used to pay for his Amhara government workers who he know authorized his permit.. the ጉራጌ were happy to live under master slave relationship but all this stopped because the hard workers come in take over everything

do u remember when Badme open the goods and service flooded to Eritrean markert and ISISIS AWARKI have to stop it because of jealousy and embarrassment... when the golden work they work with honesty and real hard work.. for example the golden introduce price tag.. no body can cheat. because, the price tag is already on the product .

if it was for Amhara they would have asked Egypt to pay water tax instead of Amhara building Nile dam they would have said pay us rent and they want to live for free collecting rent. this is amhara for u.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 18 Jun 2020, 07:46

Somaliman wrote:
18 Jun 2020, 02:06
tarik wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
Hello All,

Somaliman, eske weraa worriyaaaa, i have 1 answer 4 ur question. Do u know where monkey mengustu hailemariam was from he wasn't amhara, he was from galla aka kenyan monkey. I hope u know where i am going with this, if u r a real somalian, then u can't forget how he stole somalian land called *OGADEN* because of it's oil. He stole it 2 give it 2 his white masters. BTW: most ppl here r gallas who pretend 2 be agames and Eritreans, i am here 2 expose them. Galla abiy thiks he can control Eritrea by using love and peace, FKKKK offff galla idiot. Cancer Ethiopia is not good 4 Eritrea or Somalia or Sudan or Egypt. It must be dismantled 4 good. Selam wa alekum ya worriyaaa.

Tarik,

Apart from getting mad with trying to link up unrelated things, you're not bringing in any answer with regard to my question. Please re-read my question.

You can go and say that I'm not Somali, if you think that would pass your argument! I don't mind that at all.

Waxaan ugu qori doonaa af soomaali si kafiican adiga, yaa maanta udiyaar gareeya magacyada Eretria? waa oromos ma aha amharas.
. Now they will call me Somali as well.!!! :lol:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 18 Jun 2020, 08:51

tarik wrote:
18 Jun 2020, 07:46
Somaliman wrote:
tarik wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
Hello All,

Tarik,

Waxaan ugu qori doonaa af soomaali si kafiican adiga, yaa maanta udiyaar gareeya magacyada Eretria? waa oromos ma aha amharas.

Tarik,

Frankly, I make a lot efforts to understand your English. But expecting me to understand what you've asked Google to translate into Somali, to me, is way too much - as what Google translator has turned out in Somali is incomprehensible. Don't be tricked by our brother Yaballo - as he's very familiar with anything Somali including Somali language. And most of all, please just take this as an observation of a grand brother.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 18 Jun 2020, 09:02

Somaliman wrote:
18 Jun 2020, 08:51
tarik wrote:
18 Jun 2020, 07:46
Somaliman wrote:
tarik wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
Hello All,

Tarik,

Tarik,

Frankly, I make a lot efforts to understand your English. But expecting me to understand what you've asked Google to translate into Somali, to me, is way too much - as what Google translator has turned out in Somali is incomprehensible. Don't be tricked by our brother Yaballo - as he's very familiar with anything Somali including Somali language. And most of all, please just take this as an observation of a grand brother.
Ok, let me tell u in street English. We Pure Blood Eritreans don't trust Galla or Agames, we got bad blood with them, just because in derg or sellassue era z soldiers spoke Amhara does not mean they were all ethnic Amharas, most Galla and agames and now Somalians r speaking amharic does that make them Amharas? Bottom line is Amharas never were enemies of us Eritreans, our enemies were and r still Agames and Galla and fake Somalians like u who were forced by Galla Mengustu and made u think u r Ethiopians. Peace, go get a FAKE Eritrean or agame or Galla 2 explain it 2 u, better yet get it agame Zack cousin 2 better explain it 2 u. U got a thick skull, I need a hammer 2 put a thought in it.

YAY

Post by YAY » 18 Jun 2020, 14:40

Dear Somaliman: Why do you wonder if Eritreans are mad with Tigrayans?

You said: " I'm wondering why Eritreans are mad with Tigrayans , when Amhara in fact have always been (to date) adamant to anything called Eritrea! TPLF has only learned from Amhara - and this is a fact that no one can deny.
I suspect whether you Eritreans might not have some sort of inferiority complex toward Amhara!"

Others have given their views, and here is mine: Your question is (1) based on untrue premise or (2) not articulated (too general or seemingly with naive expectations), and (3) without a specific goal(s).

Your premise: is that Eritreans are mad with Tigrayans. All Eritreans are not mad at all Tigrayans. There are some who are their allies, and others who pray Tigrayans weaken "Issaias" to effect domestic change but without having a plan(s) to secure Eritrea's independence, and others don't just get mad but work to get even, etc. Most Eritreans, in my estimation from their support to the anti-MaLeLiT movements, also are mad at TPLF Tigrayans, not all Tigrayans.

Naive expectations
: Why do you wonder even if Eritreans are angry with Tigrayans? What is the matter with you: "Are you stupid or acting stupid like a skillful Tigrayan" to provoke any valuable response from Eritreans, while you "damn well know" we are in conflict with Tigrayans? Why do you expect us not to get mad, or to be happy and joyful, with Tigrayans, while we are suffering all types of losses due to the policies and practices of our current adversaries, the TPLF Tigrayans"? What are you up to?

Unspecified goal(s): are you asking questions for academic research reasons, or to consolidate recent peace in the sub-region, or to be an intermediary for peace, or to plan for a successful TPLF "struggle" (or war) against " the Enemy Issaias, " and/or "Unitarian Abiy," in alliance with the so-called "Federalist Forces"? Ask questions for what objective? Please explain.

Somaliman wrote:
Hello All,