Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

The reason Meshrefet is bending for Samora is to say to Oromos: "Look, I'm with Tigreans if you threaten me"

Post by abel qael » 11 Jun 2020, 00:29

The werada braindead samora is falling into meshrefet trap yet again. That is why I am mad with that sebar gerewina sounding teref xiyit.

TGAA
Member+

Re: The reason Meshrefet is bending for Samora is to say to Oromos: "Look, I'm with Tigreans if you threaten me"

Post by TGAA » 11 Jun 2020, 01:07

Weyannes have become off- the -radar irrelevant they started to Hallucinate. Do you imagen Abiy using samora, a 5th-grade graduate, as a scarecrow against Oroms? Keep on hallucinating, knucklehead.

Axumezana

Re: The reason Meshrefet is bending for Samora is to say to Oromos: "Look, I'm with Tigreans if you threaten me"

Post by Axumezana » 11 Jun 2020, 01:11

Samora will reconcile TPLF and PP. Tigray needs peace to prosper and be a model of development in the Horn of Africa. Isaias will have heart attack when Abiy reconciles with TPLF and he is ignored and all his evils are aborted against TPLF.

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 11 Jun 2020, 01:20

TGAA wrote:
11 Jun 2020, 01:07
Weyannes have become off- the -radar irrelevant they started to Hallucinate. Do you imagen Abiy using samora, a 5th-grade graduate, as a scarecrow against Oroms? Keep on hallucinating, knucklehead.
werada qomiche, then tell why all of a sudden Meshrefet is with Samora? Why did Meshrefet gather 150 top military officers in the country including the fake current chief of staff(who was TPLF radio operator and water carrier for years) and told them "Samora is your leader from now on". Sh'ntam Amharay, you know nothing except badugura, but whether 4th grade or four-degreed Samora destroyed all derg generals and shabia.

TGAA
Member+

Re: The reBason Meshrefet is bending for Samora is to say to Oromos: "Look, I'm with Tigreans if you threaten me"

Post by TGAA » 11 Jun 2020, 01:37

It dawned on me that you coward weyaness seriously think that the scarves you wrap around your nake makes you a geganu . Bunch of fools.