Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

The Oromo people should do one thing to liberate from Abiy, remove the current president of Oromia???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Jun 2020, 00:29

The ex bodyguard of Abiy and current installed president is the key for Oromia to be free from Amhara once for all. Lema must work with OLA and get rid of the dog of Abiy and the shoe shinning of Amhara the current president. The Oromia president goes, Abiy leave the country the next day if not the same hour he hears his ex bodyguard death, that is the bottle neck for Abiy power right now.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: The Oromo people should do one thing to liberate from Abiy, remove the current president of Oromia???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Jun 2020, 09:45

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 00:29
The ex bodyguard of Abiy and current installed president is the key for Oromia to be free from Amhara once for all. Lema must work with OLA and get rid of the dog of Abiy and the shoe shinning of Amhara the current president. The Oromia president goes, Abiy leave the country the next day if not the same hour he hears his ex bodyguard death, that is the bottle neck for Abiy power right now.

OLA and Lema should organize and get rid of the bodyguard of Abiy water carrier president chika Angol. If they get him Abiy will leave the country immediately, take my word, this is the agle every oromo nationalist must try to bury him alive. The guy was bodyguard does not have any brain to think what is right and what is wrong but he see the green does any thing to get it.

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: The Oromo people should do one thing to liberate from Abiy, remove the current president of Oromia???

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 10 Jun 2020, 10:13

“ Liberate” from Abiy ? Your condescending attitude towards Oromos reflect that of your uncles. The time is different, Halafi. There are and will no more TPLF made Oromo politicians could be imposed on Oromos. Stop shedding your crocodile tears. Abiy not only has the majority of Oromos support, but also those of Ethiopians.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 10 Jun 2020, 10:42

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 10:13
“ Liberate” from Abiy ? Your condescending attitude towards Oromos reflect that of your uncles. The time is different, Halafi. There are and will no more TPLF made Oromo politicians could be imposed on Oromos. Stop shedding your crocodile tears. Abiy not only has the majority of Oromos support, but also those of Ethiopians.
My hope is only in God,I am very sorry for this person.I have never seen(heard) a Tigrian thinking like this(yezih hulu mekniat telacha new) and it is shocking.

Ibidda

Post by Ibidda » 10 Jun 2020, 12:59

i never agree with you and consider you as the enemy, but i kind of disappointed in him too. postponing the election was really bad for all of us, people don't understand we are fighting for democracy if we allow this we are giving away our basic human right. he's term will end, in September. if he doesn't agree to negotiate for the transitional government, I will join the fight to remove him from the office. not Oromia police, or defense force, no one on earth can stop us from removing him.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 10 Jun 2020, 13:06

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 00:29
Lemma Megerssa was ..Lemma NeQersa a few hours ago and now..he is the tall figure that TPLF is begging to use for its evil innuendo. Have shame! I know you are sub-human who knows not the reality even if it hits you squarely on the nose. If you are man enough as you always bluff here, then go for the 39th and leave the rest of us alone. We are holding our nose each time we deal with your kinds...rotten beyond redemption.