Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Lakeshore

Re: BIOGRAPHY: Mohamed Amin filmed shocking images of Ethiopia's 1974+1984 famines & Shabia+Woyane storming Menelik's Pa

Post by Lakeshore » 09 Jun 2020, 10:10

Mohamad Amin was no journalist he was an MI6 agent.

From what I observe, You are an Agame who came to Addis Ababa from your baren curse land during the second wave Tigree migration during During Meles Zenawi. You probably spent more time around Tigray hotel in Addis Ababa piazza. So you learned few things about Addis Ababa as most of the Agames did and you come here and tell fabricated stories without shame. This typical behavior or most Agames. Starting from Melese Zenawi down to your level,

Mohamed Amin didn't get hurt during Haileselasie. Yes, he was a BBC agent and like many third world BBC agents he also lost his body and later his life to impress his bosses without regard for his life. He lost his arm when the coward Agame feared to enter the Gofa military armament depo assuming it was booby-trapped and they hit it with a handheld missile. Mohamed was at the Hilton hotel since the collapse of the London meeting arranged by MI6. This was the meeting, between the advancing ELF?TPLF toward Addis Ababa and ethiopian delegates Dr. Ashagre yegelety, Birihanu Dinka, and few others arranged by the British intelligence service MI6. As you know what happened the British were buying time for The rebels to position themselves because they do not know urban fighting and they were worried plus they were negotiating with Mengistu on the other side so to trick him to leave Addis in order to minimize civilian casualties.
Then Mohamed was sent to document the event falling when the British gave the rebels a green light to snick to Addis Ababa on Sunday night while the army and the militia guarding the city were waiting for the result of the fake meeting in London. General Tesfaye gebrekidan gave the order to all military and militias around Addis Ababa to stand down until the meeting ends. The British always work against Ethiopia I do not know why.

My point is it is the ignorant TPLF who exploded the weapon depo. The explosion was so huge many of the buildings in Addis abba their windows shuttered from the vibration caused by the sound. As a young man, I run to Kerra Gofa mazoria that was the closest we could get to see the explosion. I reached around 6:30 am. I saw two dead bodies and also a burned fire truck. Then suddenly around 7 am the last explosion erupted. I saw big rocks and a person fly up to the sky. I was so afraid I got immobilized for about 15 minutes then my friends splash water on me run back home.

Later I heard on the news this journalist Mohamed lost his left arms. On top of that, I do not think it was a coincidence this guy was in the hijacked Ethiopian airlines too.

So Yabello again you do not read you just spread hearsay, not facts. The funny thing is that you have no same when you talk about things you do not know for that matter most Agames are like you.

tlel

Re: BIOGRAPHY: Mohamed Amin filmed shocking images of Ethiopia's 1974+1984 famines & Shabia+Woyane storming Menelik's Pa

Post by tlel » 09 Jun 2020, 23:53

:D
Lakeshore wrote:
09 Jun 2020, 10:10
Mohamad Amin was no journalist he was an MI6 agent.

From what I observe, You are an Agame who came to Addis Ababa from your baren curse land during the second wave Tigree migration during During Meles Zenawi. You probably spent more time around Tigray hotel in Addis Ababa piazza. So you learned few things about Addis Ababa as most of the Agames did and you come here and tell fabricated stories without shame. This typical behavior or most Agames. Starting from Melese Zenawi down to your level,

Mohamed Amin didn't get hurt during Haileselasie. Yes, he was a BBC agent and like many third world BBC agents he also lost his body and later his life to impress his bosses without regard for his life. He lost his arm when the coward Agame feared to enter the Gofa military armament depo assuming it was booby-trapped and they hit it with a handheld missile. Mohamed was at the Hilton hotel since the collapse of the London meeting arranged by MI6. This was the meeting, between the advancing ELF?TPLF toward Addis Ababa and ethiopian delegates Dr. Ashagre yegelety, Birihanu Dinka, and few others arranged by the British intelligence service MI6. As you know what happened the British were buying time for The rebels to position themselves because they do not know urban fighting and they were worried plus they were negotiating with Mengistu on the other side so to trick him to leave Addis in order to minimize civilian casualties.
Then Mohamed was sent to document the event falling when the British gave the rebels a green light to snick to Addis Ababa on Sunday night while the army and the militia guarding the city were waiting for the result of the fake meeting in London. General Tesfaye gebrekidan gave the order to all military and militias around Addis Ababa to stand down until the meeting ends. The British always work against Ethiopia I do not know why.

My point is it is the ignorant TPLF who exploded the weapon depo. The explosion was so huge many of the buildings in Addis abba their windows shuttered from the vibration caused by the sound. As a young man, I run to Kerra Gofa mazoria that was the closest we could get to see the explosion. I reached around 6:30 am. I saw two dead bodies and also a burned fire truck. Then suddenly around 7 am the last explosion erupted. I saw big rocks and a person fly up to the sky. I was so afraid I got immobilized for about 15 minutes then my friends splash water on me run back home.

Later I heard on the news this journalist Mohamed lost his left arms. On top of that, I do not think it was a coincidence this guy was in the hijacked Ethiopian airlines too.

So Yabello again you do not read you just spread hearsay, not facts. The funny thing is that you have no same when you talk about things you do not know for that matter mo
st Agames are like you.
Lakeshore,

Exactly, how did brit journalist dimbiby knew to be there at exact place and time? Yabello is, I should take that back is tplf is activating itself into many as they get desperate:act like muslim, oromo, what A, etc in order to create rift so that tplf can pause and take a breathing. The famine was designed without awareness of ase h/selassie, it was planned long time ago between the traitors in h/selassie cabinet like the father of kasa tesema, eplf under isays leadership and the evil eprp and co, like whose nickname jamaica the fathers of eprp. Ase H/Selassie obviously was getting old and unaware that is the mistake, he believed, most Ethiopians and eritreans were nationalists, boy was he wrong they were working for their Masters that lead to today.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 10 Jun 2020, 01:45

Mohamed Amin is responsible for king haile Kingdome to fail.. million people died in the revolution

the the white man want to get ride off mengistu haile mariam for turning to Communisms and they sabotage him by reporting about famine..

dont every think Sir Bob Geldof feed us for free. even the white men knew we did got free lunch no body got free lunch.. we paid in our Ethiopian brand name no Ethiopian as that time admit that they come from Ethiopia just to void famine trade mark discussion... thanks for Meles he change Ethiopian brand then the British want to get ride of Meles for being to smart for his own good they dont want to Ethiopia to be roll model for other Africa to follow so they stop him thinking they will stop TPLF .... SO NEVER every think white man give u free lunch...

there is Chinese Proverb
Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime
yes, Sir Bob Geldof give use wheat but he never thought us how to farm a wheat.. just ask yourself why not Sir Bob Geldof send tracktors and teaching Ethiopian people to fire why even open farming school and teaching farmer by now after 30 years we would have seen progress but if u go to the same area that Sir Bob Geldof help or feed they r the same poor ..

so just leave this white people and start befriended the Chinese at least they r not coming to give us free lunch they r coming to trade with us... that iw what Ethiopia and Africa need trade with us we r not a beggars we can feed yourself if u pay the right price for our coffee too.

about Mohamed Amin he war for his white slave master and give away his hand and his life.. why u think they send him to war front... you dont think kind of dangerous spot... but the guy give his life... for BBC.. BBC is always bad news about Ethiopia and AFrica .. it doesnt even bother me if we ban it.. no body hear them in USA... THEN WHY THEY BOTHER IN US..

LAKESHORE MAKE ME LAUGH SO HARD if i dont come back to ER .. u know who kill me.. that guy spy send to kill me ... the sad thing is he is doing it by making me laugh... one Galla admired Mohamed Amin who turn Ethiopia to hell the other Amhara might be Eritrean knows the deal

sorry yebllo i call u galla because i dont want to use oromo name to accuse them admiring double agent Mohamed Amin ,,,, is there any Ethiopians who could do his job why in hell they hiring an Indian Kenyan .. as u know i dont care if he is Indian Kenya the point is the British were the one who left the Indian Kenyan in power and cause hell to black kenyan the indian doesnt see the black as equal so where is Mohammed Amin reporting on this discriminations... had he reported on Indian Kenyan dobule dipping i would have respected him as journalist ... as of now as lackShoe said he is working for his white master and he give his life way to make this salve master happy.. .

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 10 Jun 2020, 09:41

Ethoash;

That is OK. You are entitled to your opinion & I am fine if you called me "Galla" or "Oromo". But, I like your ability to reason outside the proverbial box unlike the orangutans that clutter this forum. :shock: 8)

Nagaatti obboleessa keenans.

I believe it is Gala's who were the chilada zingero hair on their head with sticks on their hand and tried to upgrade themselves from donkey to Babuns.
don't even go there.

tlel

Post by tlel » 10 Jun 2020, 22:13

Bob geldof or bono singers came to Ethiopia not as humanitarian artist, they came as brit agents to make sure to empower tplf, they were nighted as "sir" coz they did their mission, not sure if bono was nighted. Bob geldof ended up exploiting Ethiopians' resources owning land and factory with tplf agents like Mulugeta real estate groups.

When british attacked Ethiopia in the past indirectly, is always using its colony Egypt, I bet the alliance is still the same today. Kenyans are no longer even, Tanzanian are no longer the owners of their country, it is owned by indians, somalis and for Tanzania, darker arabs. The same fate is coming for Ethiopia.