Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
Tigray People
Member
Posts: 1287
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Proud Agame Are The Creator Of Eritrean.

Post by Tigray People » 05 Jun 2020, 18:21

It is not by accident the traitor Agame-E.P.L.F was created by Agame in Tigray and Akeleguzay for the noble cause to defeat the Savage Amhara and evil Ethiopian leaders before it was hijacked by some Asmara born Agames.

It is not by accident that the Agame - EPLF war culture ,and war music was based on Agame culture .

Most of Agame-EPLF Singers were Agame by blood.

The Proud Agame People are the Eternal master of Eritreans.

Long Live The Beautiful Tigray People!!

Awet Nehafash Tigray People!!

The Republic Of Tigray People!!

Eternal Glory To Martyrs Of Tigray People!!


Tigray People
Member
Posts: 1287
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Re: Proud Agame Are The Creator Of Eritrean.

Post by Tigray People » 05 Jun 2020, 18:25

The Proud Agame People are the true lovers of all Tigray People.

Long Live The Beautiful Tigray People!!


Tigray People
Member
Posts: 1287
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Re: Proud Agame Are The Creator Of Eritrean.

Post by Tigray People » 05 Jun 2020, 18:36

The Proud Agame People are gifted singers that they have the power to alter Tigray music while preserving it's traditional culture.

Long Live The Beautiful Tigray People!!



sebdoyeley
Member
Posts: 2418
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 04:27

Re: Proud Agame Are The Creator Of Eritrean.

Post by sebdoyeley » 05 Jun 2020, 18:37

Tigray People wrote:
05 Jun 2020, 18:25
The Proud Agame People are the true lovers of all Tigray People.

Long Live The Beautiful Tigray People!
we used to shagg agame prostitute like this when we were young, as a course :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigray People
Member
Posts: 1287
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Re: Proud Agame Are The Creator Of Eritrean.

Post by Tigray People » 05 Jun 2020, 18:42

Sedeboy

We left Agame-EPLF To Rule you so they can continue to pee in your wife mouth ,and in your mouth while they force you to worship Agame.

Long Live The Beautiful Tigray People!!

Tigray People
Member
Posts: 1287
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Re: Proud Agame Are The Creator Of Eritrean.

Post by Tigray People » 05 Jun 2020, 18:51

The Gallant Selfless Tigray People are gifted people in every asset of life be it hard working,war culture,God fearing , music,arts etc etc.

Long Live The Beautiful Tigray People!!


Tigray People
Member
Posts: 1287
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Re: Proud Agame Are The Creator Of Eritrean.

Post by Tigray People » 05 Jun 2020, 19:01

Here Eritreans worshipping Agame Culture by Wedi Tekul.

The music is Agame culture,the dance is Agame culture.

Long Live The Beautiful Tigray People!!


Last edited by Tigray People on 05 Jun 2020, 19:09, edited 1 time in total.

Tigray People
Member
Posts: 1287
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Re: Proud Agame Are The Creator Of Eritrean.

Post by Tigray People » 05 Jun 2020, 19:08

Agame People will sacrifice themselves to defend all the beautiful Tigray People.

Long Live The Beautiful Tigray People!!

sebdoyeley
Member
Posts: 2418
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 04:27

Re: Proud Agame Are The Creator Of Eritrean.

Post by sebdoyeley » 05 Jun 2020, 19:14

Tigray People wrote:
05 Jun 2020, 19:08
Agame People will sacrifice themselves to defend all the beautiful Tigray People.

Long Live The Beautiful Tigray People!!
there is nothing to proud off you agame, tigray people are ruled by [deleted] adwa

Tigray People
Member
Posts: 1287
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Re: Proud Agame Are The Creator Of Eritrean.

Post by Tigray People » 06 Jun 2020, 17:54

sebdoyeley wrote:
05 Jun 2020, 19:14
Tigray People wrote:
05 Jun 2020, 19:08
Agame People will sacrifice themselves to defend all the beautiful Tigray People.

Long Live The Beautiful Tigray People!!
there is nothing to proud off you agame, tigray people are ruled by [deleted] adwa
Sedeboy

Ata chenawi guhafe Wedi guhafe chances are you are one diqla Amhara soldiers child born in Asmara.

Agame People are your Eternal master.

Long Live The Beautiful Tigray People!!

sebdoyeley
Member
Posts: 2418
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 04:27

Re: Proud Agame Are The Creator Of Eritrean.

Post by sebdoyeley » 06 Jun 2020, 18:00

Tigray People wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 17:54
sebdoyeley wrote:
05 Jun 2020, 19:14
Tigray People wrote:
05 Jun 2020, 19:08
Agame People will sacrifice themselves to defend all the beautiful Tigray People.

Long Live The Beautiful Tigray People!!
there is nothing to proud off you agame, tigray people are ruled by [deleted] adwa
Sedeboy

Ata chenawi guhafe Wedi guhafe chances are you are one diqla Amhara soldiers child born in Asmara.

Agame People are your Eternal master.

Long Live The Beautiful Tigray People!!
well to be honest, I was born 150 kilometer east of Asmara from both parents Eritreans.so both your suggestion are wrong.
how is the agame qomal sahsah hizbi tigrai??

Tigray People
Member
Posts: 1287
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Re: Proud Agame Are The Creator Of Eritrean.

Post by Tigray People » 06 Jun 2020, 18:11

The magnificent Tigray People are the Creator of Ethiopia & Eritreans culture whom all copied from the godly Tigray People.

Below another beautiful Tigray People Music.

Long Live The Beautiful Tigray People!!


Tigray People
Member
Posts: 1287
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Re: Proud Agame Are The Creator Of Eritrean.

Post by Tigray People » 06 Jun 2020, 18:37

Sedeboy

You are not Eritrean but a squatter from Amhara living on Tigray People land for now until we will evict you.

Long Live The Beautiful Tigray People!!

Tigray People
Member
Posts: 1287
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Re: Proud Agame Are The Creator Of Eritrean.

Post by Tigray People » 06 Jun 2020, 18:59

Sedeboy

Eritreans don't have thier own culture but copied everything Tigray People.

Long Live The Beautiful Tigray People!!

Tigray People
Member
Posts: 1287
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Re: Proud Agame Are The Creator Of Eritrean.

Post by Tigray People » 06 Jun 2020, 19:28

The Entire Eritrea belongs to the original owners the magnificent Tigray People.

Long Live The Beautiful Tigray People!!

sebdoyeley
Member
Posts: 2418
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 04:27

Re: Proud Agame Are The Creator Of Eritrean.

Post by sebdoyeley » 06 Jun 2020, 19:56

Tigray People wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 19:28
The Entire Eritrea belongs to the original owners the magnificent Tigray People.

Long Live The Beautiful Tigray People!!
people start laughing at stop being desperado, enjoy the video



Tigray People
Member
Posts: 1287
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Re: Proud Agame Are The Creator Of Eritrean.

Post by Tigray People » 07 Jun 2020, 16:05

Sedeboy

Photo shop ,lies, propaganda is the culture of coward Eritreans.

Let's assume your lies are true about the picture you posted ,so how come you failed and become coward to take back badma zeleambasa,etc etc where Eritreans army was crushed to dust??

Long Live The Beautiful Tigray People!!

Tigray People
Member
Posts: 1287
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Re: Proud Agame Are The Creator Of Eritrean.

Post by Tigray People » 10 Jun 2020, 22:24

Garbage inferior Eritreans are slave of Tigray People.

Long Live The Beautiful Tigray People!!

Tigray People
Member
Posts: 1287
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Re: Proud Agame Are The Creator Of Eritrean.

Post by Tigray People » 29 Jun 2020, 16:28

Eritreans are the slave of Agame People.

Long Live The Beautiful Tigray People!!



Post Reply