Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TGAA
Member+

Re: Bless the 7th king: He came and we bowed

Post by TGAA » 05 Jun 2020, 11:52

If you keep gargling Oroms are the owners of Addis Ababa and they can uproot other Ethiopian at will you can't serve your village Balanbaras let alone the king. The day the king start dancing to your adgy tune the king will be no more.If the king keeps treating everybody equally and justly we all will say God save the king.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 05 Jun 2020, 12:08

TGAA wrote:
05 Jun 2020, 11:52
If you keep gargling Oroms are the owners of Addis Ababa and they can uproot other Ethiopian at will you can't serve your village Balanbaras let alone the king. The day the king start dancing to your adgy tune the king will be no more.If the king keeps treating everybody equally and justly we all will say God save the king.
Addis Ababa was shanty city before 1991 .. thanks for meles he make it world class city .. now the oroomo have problem with Amhara separating their city.. all oromo must stop investing in Addis Ababa and developing their next city Adaw and other city by providing incentive...

i dont think without the Golden government the whole Ethiopia is doomed .. but i provided my advice in case any one hear me.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 05 Jun 2020, 12:12

አሁን መለስ አዲስን ባይስራት ኖሮ ይህ ሁሉ ጥል ይካሄድባት ነበር ውይ። ያቺ ጣሪ ቢስ ሽንት ቤት የተባለቸው ከተማ አምራና ደምቃ ። የባሌቤትነት ጥያቄ ማስነሷቷ የመለስን ታላቅነት ይነግረኛል።

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 05 Jun 2020, 12:19

Yea you spinless weyanne the illiterate weyanes,who arrived bear foot became overnight the owners of highrise building, financed by Ethipians, and uprooting OromoEthiopisn farmers under the midget chenawit Melese. So goes your praise. Let this government get settled, you going to account how rag-tag illiterate got to Owen 10 building in row. Tosh do you think there is a Mistry there.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 05 Jun 2020, 12:22

TGAA wrote:
05 Jun 2020, 12:19
Yea you spinless weyanne the illiterate weyanes,who arrived bear foot became overnight the owners of highrise building, financed by Ethipians, and uprooting OromoEthiopisn farmers under the midget chenawit Melese. So goes your praise. Let this government get settled, you going to account how rag-tag illiterate got to Owen 10 building in row. Tosh do you think there is a Mistry there.
I like the old Addis Abeba yeh sew letakebrew betfelegem aychalem,a city I loved next to Mekelle.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 05 Jun 2020, 12:35

TGAA wrote:
05 Jun 2020, 12:19
አዎ ትግረዎች ባዶ እጃቸውን ነው የመጡት በባዶ እግራቸው ግን በስላሳ አመት የአስር ፎቅ ባለቤት መኖናቸውን ስትነግረኝ በጣም ደስ አለኝ። አንተ ግን አሜሪካ ባዶ እጅህ ገብተህ ከአርባ አመት ካደረግህ በኋላ ያው እንደድሮህ የሆቴል ቤት ዘበኛ ነህ ። ደደብ የደደብ ልጅ አሜሪካ የእዳልሞች አገር መጥተህ አንድ ንብረት ሳትይዝ። ትግሬዎች በአቋራጭ ቀደሙህ ።

አዎ ላንተ ትግሬዎች ሲገቡ ባዶ እጃቸውን ነው የገቡት። ለኔ ግን ነፃነት ይዘው ነው የገቡት። በደርግ ዘመን አንድ ጎጆ መቀለስ አትችልም ። ከመቶ ሺህ በላይም አብታም መሆን አትችልም በአስራ ስባት አመት ሙሉ አንድም ሰው አንድም የቀበሌ ቤት አልስራም ሁሉም ሰው በቀበሌ ቤት ነው የሚኖረው ። ግን ትግሬዎች ነፃነት ይዘው መጥተው ሁልሽም ስርተህ አግኝ አሉ ስርቶ ማግኘት ያንተ ፋንታ ነው። ብዙ አማሮች ቢልዬኖሮች ሆነዋል ግን አማሮች ማንም ስርቶ አብታም የሚሆን አይመስላቸውም ሁሉም ስርቆ ይመስለዋል ።

እንግዲህ እናንተ ስልጣን ይዛቹሀል እስቲ ስንት ፎቅ እንደምት ስሩ እንመልከት። አንኮን ፎቅ መለስ በስራው ኮንዶሚኒየም ጁሀርና እስክንድር ሲጣሉ አታፍርም። መለስ ስርቶ ለድሀው ያዘጋጀውን ፎቅ ጁሀርዬ የኔ ነው ማለት እስክንድር ደግሞ አላስነካም ብለው በትግሬዎች ፎቅ መጣላት ምን ይሉታል ቅሌታሞች።

ያ ደግሞ ዶክተር ፍቅር ። ቅልስልስ አንድ ፕሮጀክት ሲያልቅ ቀድሞ እሳያስን ይጠራዋል ለመርቅ ። ትግሬ የስሩትን ፕሮጅክቶች አስመርቆ ሲጨርስ ምን ሊስራ ነው ። ይህ ጋለሞታ መሪ። ሁለት አመት ሙሉ የተስራው ፓርክ ነው። ግብፆች የአርብን አብቷሞች ምን እናርግላቹሁ ሲሉ አዲስ ከተማ ቆርቁሩልን አሉ። ለአብይ ምን እናርግልህ ሲሉት ፓርክ ስሩልኝ አለ ። አረ የት ሄጄ ልፈንዳ።

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 05 Jun 2020, 13:43

Opening up a discussion with weyane is like walking with a two left lagged person. One can't tell which way he is heading. Let's see ethioash's point, if there one? Weyanes brought freedom? Don't please don't sing the same broken record " nation and nationality none sense" you said earning with a hard work is your responsibility" good point. But tell me why Ethiopia commercial bank has to sign off millions birr for unqualified weyane while there are other Ethipians who qualify for it. Don't tell me it didn't happen..cause you know it did. Why an Oromo farmer had to give up his land to aweyane developer with out fair competition to support his family. Do you see your concept of freedom is out-of-wack. Since you get irritated about Issayas let me say something. What Abiy agreed with Eritrea had been prepared while Melese was alive..so he didn't do anything out of Ordnary. The problem is that instead coming to negotiating table in good faith, you want to dectate both with Ethopia and in your relationship with Eritra. You don't know what you want to be with Ethopia to be with Eritrea to be by your self? No one knows including your self. Get your right leg man

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 05 Jun 2020, 14:01

Wawww my Tigray brazer intel report is pretending to be a galla supporter of meshrefet to trick the cursed artreans, galla and budas!

Gobez tegadalay intel report!

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 05 Jun 2020, 14:04

Which one of my comment offended you? Dear present.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 05 Jun 2020, 14:07

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Jun 2020, 07:44

TGAA wrote:
05 Jun 2020, 14:07
this is what i am saying TGAA with his all his English skill could not understand what Present saying .. that is why i call that pest a pest...

Andertan

Post by Andertan » 06 Jun 2020, 07:57

Please wait, video is loading...
Ethoash wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 07:44
TGAA wrote:
this is what i am saying TGAA with his all his English skill could not understand what Present saying .. that is why i call that pest a pest...

Andertan

Post by Andertan » 06 Jun 2020, 07:57

Please wait, video is loading...
Ethoash wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 07:44
TGAA wrote:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Jun 2020, 08:01

TGAA wrote:
05 Jun 2020, 13:43
But tell me why Ethiopia commercial bank has to sign off millions birr for unqualified weyane while there are other Ethipians who qualify for it.

TGAA,

FIRST understand what entrepreneur means u dont need education to be entrepreneur... the bank doesnt care how highly educated all they care is to get their money bank.. those u put down the golden entrepreneur make Addis Ababa NY of Africa in short time.. under Amhara rule there was no supermarket today under Amhara opening up shop left it to HORORS .. HOROS ALSO open have ሽምሱ ሱቅ ። ወይም ሱቅ በደሬቴ ከዚህ አይበልጥም ነበር የአማራና የጉራጌ ፉከራ ። ትግሬዎ መጡና ነገሩን ገለባበጡት ሞል ምን እንደሆነ ለቡዳ አበሻ አሳዩት ።

let me explain more what entrepreneur means.. entrepreneur means just like Musician አቀንቃኝ። አቀንቃኝ ለመሆን ከላይ ተስጥቶ መቀበል አለብህ ። ለምሳሌ ቴዲ አፍሮ በትምህርት አይደለም የሙዚቃ ችሎታውን ያገኘው። ሐይሌ ሩጫውን ያገኘው በትምህርት አይደለም ። ንግድም እንደዚያው ነው። አንዳንዴ ስጦታ ይሆርሀል ። የተፈጥሮ ሽሎታ ካለህ የተማረውን የወረቀት ማስረጃ ያለውን መብለጥ ትችላለህ።

ለምሳሌ ነጮች ሲቀጥሩ እስቲ ምን ስርተህ ታወቃለህ ። አሳየኝ ይሉሀል ። አበሻ ደግሞ የድግሪና የዶክትሬት ወረቀት ክምችት አሳየኝ ይልሀል። የተማረ በሙሉ የሚያውቅ የመስለዋል።

Why an Oromo farmer had to give up his land to aweyane developer with out fair competition to support his family. Do you see your concept of freedom is out-of-wack. Since you get irritated about Issayas let me say something.

ይህንን እኮ ነው የምልህ ቻይናዎች ስራ ለመስራት ዶማቸውና አካፋቸውን ብቻ ነው ይዘው የሚመጡት። አሜሪካኖች ግን የወረቀት ጋጋታ የወይይት ጋጋት አብዝተው ምንም ስራው ሳይስራ ይቀራል ። አንድ ፕሮጀክት ጀምረው ነበር ላንጋኖ ውስጥ በእንፋሎት ኤሌትሪክ ለማመንጨት ከስባ አመት በኋላ ምንም ፕሮጀግቱ አላለቀም ግን ከቢሊዬን ዶላር በላይ ውጥቶበታል ወይይትና ምክክር።
ኬን ያ ተመሳሳይ ፕሮጀግት ለቻይናዎች ስጡ በአምስት አመት ፲ እጥፍ የኢትዬዽያን የእንፋሎት ኤሌትሪክ ማመንጨት ችለዋል ።።። አሁን አንተም ለዚህ ሰው ለዛ ሰው ይስጥ በለህ ታማትራለህ። አሁን በቁም ነገር የአማራ ድርጅት አለ ውይ ይህንን ፕሮጀክት የሚስራ አማራ የሚያወቀው ቡናቤትና መጠጥ ቤት ነው ምን ኮንስራክሽን ላይ አገባው። ይህ አስራር ጨረታ አውጡ ማለት ነገር ከማጎተት ምንም ጥቅም የለው ። የአማራ ድርጅት ተበደልኩ የሚል ካለ በሚቀጥለው ጝዜ ለሱ ፕሮጀክት ይስጠዋል ። ገና ፕሮጀክት ሳይጀመር እንዲህ መባላት ከጀመርን ምኑን ነው ስራ የምንስራው።

አሁን ማን ይሙት ለአማራ ካምፓኒ ፕሮጀክቱ ቢስጥ እንዲ ዘለፋ ባልወረድ ነበር። አንዳንዴም እንተሳሰብ። አዲስባባ የኦሮሞ ናት የሚሉ ግሩፖችን በስራው ማሳተፍ በስላም ፕሮጀክቱን መጨረስ ያስችለናል ።አሁን በአግባቡ ነው ብለን ለአማራ ፕሮጀክቱን ብንስጥ ኦሮሞ የበዪ ተመልካች ሆነናል ብሎ ይህንን ፕሮጀክት ቢያስተጎጉለው ምን ትጠቀማለህ። እንደውም ጥሩ ዜዴ ነው ኦሮሞቹን አፋቸውን ለማስያዝ ለነሱ ፕሮጀክቱን መስጠት ብልጠት ነው። ትግሬዎች የአዲስ አበባን ማስተር ፕላን ፕሮጀክት ለኦሮሞ ድርጅት ቢስጥ ኖሮ ይህ ሁሉ ጉድ ባልመጣበት ነበር።