Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

At the end of the day, Gallas would eventually eat eachother!

Post by tolcha » 04 Jun 2020, 21:51

I think from all the primitive tribes in that bloody empire, Tigaru has the upper hand to do some tangible change, though, it seems like they lost the compass and it would probably take them another round of 27 yrs to get back on the track and think the right journey. If the rats hiding in Mekele won't get the path soon, then they would eventually surrender at the end, when tensions and pressure mounts on their hiding grave. Neftegnas, if they become united and think smart, they have the upper hand to negotiate with Gobena Ahmed Ali and control Ethiopia, like Menilik did.

As to the Gallas, they already started eating eachother and finally the division among them is imminent - Shoa vs the rest, and probably wollega vs the rest. Arsi, Bale and Harar would keep keep their Jawar and fight to the end until either he leaves the country, thrown to jail or killed.

Lemma- already in depression and he won't come back normal, I guess.
Daud- he will get his 2nd round terrorist label, provided the Marro groups put strong pressure ( through fighting) on Gobana Ali
Merera and Bekele Gerba-no one cares about them, because they are not that much influential. By the way Bekele Gerba is getting demented ( early dementia)- his recent speech about the rat in Mekele is awful. The guy who was phacked by them finally denies that TPLF didn't do anything to him.... wowww
What/who else.... will comeback with new finding!

Hawzen
Member+

Re: At the end of the day, Gallas would eventually eat eachother!

Post by Hawzen » 04 Jun 2020, 22:23

I thought brother tolcha was Oromo brother and I think I have been wrong :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: . Who are you then :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ???

The three proven proud Oromo brothers are brother Sadach, sun and ethiopian. I think the rest are wannabe inferiority stricken citizens of the least important killil Tigray :lol: :lol:

Victory to the Tigrayan Fenqil Movement!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 04 Jun 2020, 22:36

I support Shoa galla they are our Ethiopian brothers and fellow patriots including Ras Gobena. Shewa Galla have a lot of Neftegna Orthodox Blood spanning from the Gafat Gurage and Amhara Habesha tribes indigenous to Central Shoa. That is why Shoa galla will betray you Muslim Gallas

tlel

Post by tlel » 04 Jun 2020, 22:37

Tolcha shabo,

You finally came out of Oromo closet. The Tesfaye g/ebab

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 04 Jun 2020, 22:40

No, the Oromo people will never kill each other. About the Oromo politicians however I am not saying the same.

tlel

Post by tlel » 04 Jun 2020, 22:40

Noble Amhara wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 22:36
I support Shoa galla they are our Ethiopian brothers and fellow patriots including Ras Gobena. Shewa Galla have a lot of Neftegna Orthodox Blood spanning from the Gafat Gurage and Amhara Habesha tribes indigenous to Central Shoa. That is why Shoa galla will betray you Muslim Gallas
Nobel shabo

Why don't you mind your business, Ethiopians muslim or Christians love their country, except people like you who want to insight religion war you wish.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 05 Jun 2020, 00:43

tolcha wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 21:51

As to the Gallas, they already started eating eachother and finally the division among them is imminent - Shoa vs the rest, and probably wollega vs the rest.
Obbo tolcha yaa nammaa gnaatta yaa waarabaysaa,

I told this forum this isssue years ago in the discussion I engaged with Obbo saddaca macca.

Amaroch yehenen saytalem yetefeta hilm yilutal.

I wrote this long ago and I am gonna write it again.

Mumad Nama of Harar got nothing to do with kabadaa miitiikuu of Shoa. Kabbadda of Shoa is closer to Admasu of Minjare.

Abdule jarjara of Arusi got nothing to do with Qejella Yosef of Wolega. Obbo Qejella is closer to Chanyalew of Debre markos.

But the stupid Woyane wrapped up and stored the entire Oromo nation, who happened to be more diverse than the Ethiopian nation itself, inside one basket under the name of Oromia and created all these puzzles that cannot be solved any time soon.

Yes Obbo tolcha yaa warabeysaa it is imminent you got it right this time.

Nothing new here we are on our seat in the theater waiting for the show to start and to watch.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 30 Jun 2020, 20:02

Sometimes, your prophecy is like a click unless you are smart , you lose it!

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 30 Jun 2020, 20:17

tolcha wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 21:51
I think from all the primitive tribes in that bloody empire, Tigaru has the upper hand to do some tangible change, though, it seems like they lost the compass and it would probably take them another round of 27 yrs to get back on the track and think the right journey. If the rats hiding in Mekele won't get the path soon, then they would eventually surrender at the end, when tensions and pressure mounts on their hiding grave. Neftegnas, if they become united and think smart, they have the upper hand to negotiate with Gobena Ahmed Ali and control Ethiopia, like Menilik did.

As to the Gallas, they already started eating eachother and finally the division among them is imminent - Shoa vs the rest, and probably wollega vs the rest. Arsi, Bale and Harar would keep keep their Jawar and fight to the end until either he leaves the country, thrown to jail or killed.

Lemma- already in depression and he won't come back normal, I guess.
Daud- he will get his 2nd round terrorist label, provided the Marro groups put strong pressure ( through fighting) on Gobana Ali
Merera and Bekele Gerba-no one cares about them, because they are not that much influential. By the way Bekele Gerba is getting demented ( early dementia)- his recent speech about the rat in Mekele is awful. The guy who was phacked by them finally denies that TPLF didn't do anything to him.... wowww
What/who else.... will comeback with new finding!
You keep whistling the same dirty old song through your front and back holes because you are so desperate as to see Oromos getting divided and destroying each other so that your tplf masters may climb on your sweaty worn out back and ride to menelik's palace so that you may get recruited as a last rate cook working for leftovers as your salary, even though you have the golden opportunities to enjoy Oromo organic honey and organic milk. :mrgreen: