Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

ነፍጠኛን ወደ ሀገር ቤታቸው በሰላም የሚመልስ የትግል ሰልፍ በኦሮሚያ ከJune 8/2020 ጀምሮ ይካሄዳል፡፡ FYI

Post by AbebeB » 04 Jun 2020, 21:08

ነፍጠኛን ወደ ሀገር ቤታቸው በሰላም የሚመልስ የትግል ሰልፍ በኦሮሚያ ከ June 8/2020 ጀምሮ ይካሄዳል፡፡ FYI
ብልጣ ብልጦቼ በጊዜ ሻንጣ መጠቅለል ጀምረዋል ተባለ፡፡

It is now public; you can read from several Oromo info outlets.

AbebeB
Member+

Re: ነፍጠኛን ወደ ሀገር ቤታቸው በሰላም የሚመልስ የትግል ሰልፍ በኦሮሚያ ከJune 8/2020 ጀምሮ ይካሄዳል፡፡ FYI

Post by AbebeB » 04 Jun 2020, 21:19

AbebeB wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 21:08

Among others, the following is my favorite call for national freedom from QBO.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 04 Jun 2020, 21:26

Let everybody know that, in this case, I am helping habesha diaspora residents to inform their family be curios in the event ahead in Oromia. I do this because I know the feeling I had about my parents back home when I was in diaspora in 2005 because of the turbulent I would hear in Addis.

Ejersa

Post by Ejersa » 04 Jun 2020, 21:30

ለዘመዶችህ ትግሪዎች ንገራቸው! 2,000,000 የሚሆኑት ሻንጣቸውን እንዲሸክፉ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AbebeB wrote:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 04 Jun 2020, 21:41

AbebeB wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 21:26
Let everybody know that, in this case, I am helping habesha diaspora residents to inform their family be curios in the event ahead in Oromia. I do this because I know the feeling I had about my parents back home when I was in diaspora in 2005 because of the turbulent I would hear in Addis.
Help your tplf oligarchs to run to Macao and take their money out of the anonymous account and cook for themselves the tasty drink of cacao. When the heat is turned on and the screws start getting tightened timely flight out of mamma Tigray is the only and the only option. :lol:

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 04 Jun 2020, 21:54

Ejersa and Sun/moon,

As the name of the campaign implies, this is a fluid to clear hebeshas all together from Oromia in order to dump them to river Abay. If you aren’t habesha, do not worry. Even habeshas will enjoy their dam so as to keep you from further going to Sudan or Egypt you beloved country.

YAY

Post by YAY » 04 Jun 2020, 22:44

Dear AbebeB: Do you know what the OLF "Shennieh" is fighting for?

I've got a question for you, so yo can tell us if you know. The OLF "Shennieh" are reportedly conducting an armed struggle allegedly for the right of the Oromo people to exercise their right to self-determination. My question is: why do they need an armed struggle while Article 39 of the current Constitution allows them to peacefully determine their future destiny (federal autonomy , cessation, etc.); what is their purpose; and why violence?

AbebeB wrote:

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 04 Jun 2020, 23:37

YAY wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 22:44

I've got a question for you, so yo can tell us if you know. The OLF "Shennieh" are reportedly conducting an armed struggle allegedly for the right of the Oromo people to exercise their right to self-determination. My question is: why do they need an armed struggle while Article 39 of the current Constitution allows them to peacefully determine their future destiny (federal autonomy , cessation, etc.); what is their purpose; and why violence?

AbebeB wrote:
YAY,
Let me assume it is honest question. My immediate answer is: Yes I know. Oromo fights for freedom from colonial regime. Brief details follow.

Just in case it help ignorance of some who are calling us shenee. We are Oromos but our liberation army is named Oromo Liberation Army (OLA) aka WBO (Waraanna Bilisummaa Oromoo). This being on nomenclature, as to your question, here is my response.

Pre constitutional Art 39, it was lepers who monopolized power. Available option was armed struggle. We managed that. Since the Art 39, Oromo nation have already asked to exercise its right for referendum with an intention to depart from lepers settlers who occupied our country. But the surrogate in Oromia was and is led by settlers who speak Afaan Oromo but are not Oromo descendants. Among the current leaders, Abiy aka Abiyot Kassaye, Shimelis who is hybrid but with slave mentality, Addisu, a settler whose parents came to Oromia during village establishment project of Dergue.

So an option left to us is to demand our freedom by force. That is why WBO is in the bush but coming soon.
If it helps,

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 05 Jun 2020, 00:01

That is the noble strategy of Oromo, tell them to leave peacefully and give them enough time to take their belongings but if they defay then you defy their humanity too. It is a simple equation give and take. Remove anyone lives in your soil and all Oromo who live other kilils must leave as well and any action Oromo takes will be respected by all ethnics of the ex union people.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 05 Jun 2020, 03:57

ግም ለግም አብረህ አዝግም፣
የTPLF ወስፋቶች በኦሮሞ ስም አሁንም ለማታለል ሲሞክሩ፣፣ ደደቦች! አሁንም የዛሬ 30 አመት ይጠቀሙበት የነበረውን በዚህ ዘመን ሊጠቀሙ ይሞክራሉ፣

ድሀ በህልሙ ቅቤ ባይበላ ኖሮ ምን ይውጠው ነበር፣ በዚህ wishful thinking ተፅናኑ

AbebeB = EthoTrash = በቅናትና በምቀኝነት ተቃጥለው ገሀነብ የገቡ losers

AbebeB wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 23:37
YAY wrote:

AbebeB wrote:
YAY,
Let me assume it is honest question. My immediate answer is: Yes I know. Oromo fights for freedom from colonial regime. Brief details follow.

Just in case it help ignorance of some who are calling us shenee. We are Oromos but our liberation army is named Oromo Liberation Army (OLA) aka WBO (Waraanna Bilisummaa Oromoo). This being on nomenclature, as to your question, here is my response.

Pre constitutional Art 39, it was lepers who monopolized power. Available option was armed struggle. We managed that. Since the Art 39, Oromo nation have already asked to exercise its right for referendum with an intention to depart from lepers settlers who occupied our country. But the surrogate in Oromia was and is led by settlers who speak Afaan Oromo but are not Oromo descendants. Among the current leaders, Abiy aka Abiyot Kassaye, Shimelis who is hybrid but with slave mentality, Addisu, a settler whose parents came to Oromia during village establishment project of Dergue.

So an option left to us is to demand our freedom by force. That is why WBO is in the bush but coming soon.
If it helps,

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 05 Jun 2020, 06:54

AbebeB wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 23:37
YAY wrote:

AbebeB wrote:
YAY,

If it helps,
How many times did you try to check with your moles in Oromia about the correctness of the acronym you are using here?

Go back and try more time, you missed here too.

On top of that your boss is asking for forgiveness and reconciliation with the people of Ethiopia with regards to GERD and with that the end of your lifeline is already in sight.

Egypt’s Shoukry stresses need to reach GERD agreement ASAP in call with Chinese counterpart

When that is done, then you will be deported back to Ethiopia and face justice, for your traitorous crimes.

Andertan

Post by Andertan » 05 Jun 2020, 07:02

If you are horomo why did you choose abebeb as your nick :lol: ODPO
AbebeB wrote: