Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Lakeshore

Re: Dang the wollo oromo are tough-this is what the british said about them when they came to get tewodros!

Post by Lakeshore » 06 Jun 2020, 14:42

As expected I saw the insult. Let's leave that aside for the moment. By just doing that you remind me what TPLF was saying about a year or two before they got quarantined. They were saying the exact same word " what can you do about it" because they were expecting us to fight them with their choice of method and for that, they accumulated a huge stack of armament. However, Ethiopians spit them out so let alone fighting for their cause they couldn't get peoples to guard their stockpile of weapon. Yes, the may pass some weapons to these parasite groups like OLF, Querro, and OFECO , Shene , who perpetuate the misery of Oromo people for their hidden agenda of the Islamization or Oromo and power.

You asked me if those groups wedge a full fledge war would I join the war? and you asked me also what would I do if not? War is the last resort for any kind of dispute. If you resort to war before exhausting any peaceful path then you are destined for destruction. That is what happening right now on the ground. The Abiy government still young and needs time to address any questions. Your groups came to the country under the Abiy amnesty and want to fight him. That is absurd and stupid. you didn't give him any other option except to destroy you and your group and that is already started. With the help of Ethiopians, especially Oromo youth conscripted in the army and Police will eradicate you.

These groups didn't do anything to the Oromo youth except the false promise of independence which you do not have any clue what to do even if you got independence. After independence, the youth will not have a job that means no food, education and definitely will rise up and fight you again for survival just the way it is happening now in Tigre. Abiy will recruit more police forces and army in this way, at last, the Oromo youth get a steady income and creat family. Then the same Oromo youth will eradicate you as it happening in Welega and so on. On top of that other Ethiopian will also join the army and contribute to your destruction. This will be your last chance to use this opportunity put down your arms and be part of the solution than being a generation-long problem
Last edited by Lakeshore on 06 Jun 2020, 14:50, edited 1 time in total.

Sadacha Macca

Re: Dang the wollo oromo are tough-this is what the british said about them when they came to get tewodros!

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Jun 2020, 14:46

YAY wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 12:55
Dear Sadacha Macca: I asked you an honest question about OLF-Shanne seeking education

First things first: What does my question has to do with the historical account you brought up?

Answer: I think you brought this quote up to show how Wollo Oromo warriors were skillful in fighting; and the British thanked God that they were not their enemies. I took it and learned something from that. The British officer had also included a comment that the same skilled fighters were "republican" but would not hold back from feuding among themselves:
Fortunately for their neighbors, the 50 or 60 families of the Wollo Oromo are never done feuding among themselves, for if they ever united THEY COULD SWEEP NORTH AFRICA FROM THE RED SEA TO THE SAHARA.
. That behavior led me into taking note of the similarity of the current feud between OLF Shanne and PM Abiy Ahmed Ali (all being of Oromo origin). I cannot just take only one part and forget the rest of what the quoted report of the historical event stated.

Purpose of my question: my objective is to ask a critical question that needs to be answered by somebody in order to find ways to peacefully resolve the differences between the two antagonists. I think the OLF Shanne could follow Article 39 of the Etiyopiyan Constitution to make the Oromo exercise their right to self-determination peacefully(hence, there is no need to go to armed struggle), but I don't know the policy differences on this issue between the antagonists. So, I asked a question that might have incensed you. This is not a personal attack on you. You may answer the question now or in the future, or stay silent, but I believe in needs to be answered so that Oromo/Etiyopiyans don't continue feuds and civil wars between themselves, and make others in the region get involved, and hinder the attainment of peace and actual work of socio-economic development.

Why am I interested to ask? My ultimate goal is peace in Oromiya, Etiyopiya, Eritrea, and the whole sub-region of the Horn of Africa. I am not into petty details of politics by raising the question I asked. Remember: OLF just came back from its stay in Eritrea; and the current Government of Etiyopiya is trying hard to consolidate peace, cooperation in development as well as trade and commerce with Eritrea. I am not against OLF Shanne's demand for conducting Oromo self-determination, but I need somebody to educate me the need for an armed struggle while there is an opportunity for doing it peacefully. I think that that is a reasonable question to ask in order to understand the political program of OLF-Shanne. Others or I may also suggest solutions to the problems, but we would leave the ultimate decisions to be done by the Oromo/Etiyopiyans themselves.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
05 Jun 2020, 16:09
YAY wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 18:39
Hi Present and Sadacha Macaa: Do you know what the OLF "Shennieh" is fighting for?

They are conducting an armed struggle allegedly for the right of the Oromo people to exercise their right to self-determination. My question is: why do they need an armed struggle while Article 39 of the current Constitution allows them to peacefully determine their future destiny (federal autonomy , cessation, etc.); what is their purpose; and why violence?

present wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 15:28
Oromos are Ethiopians, of course, the British are nervous of anything Ethiopian so they quickly run out of Ethiopia after they defeated Tedi! They were very lucky all Ethiopian farmers including Minilk opposed Tedi at the time due to his harsh penshiments to what he believed were bandas and thiefs which most wrongly interpreted his intention

Well, again, the British know the Ethiopians defeated all major kingdoms of all times thousands of years before British was even a country. The British were well aware of the power of Ethiopians, they know how Alexander the Great was humiliated in Ethiopia, they know how the Roman Empire of Augustus Caesar was destroyed by the Ethiopians!

They somehow knew touching Ethiopia is playing with fire!!
First of all, what does your question have to do with this historical account of the 1860's?
Make a new post and ask this question if you want to, ...

Also...why does ethiopian internal affairs concern you? Is shane fighting eritrea? No, right? are they arming afars, sahos, and others to fight the mostly tigrinya regime that imprisoned heroes like bitweded abraha, petros solomon and others? no.

to supplement the answer is: it doesn't concern you.
Secondly, whatever decisions the oromos or others make, or desire, is theirs to make ALONE.

I am not a member or supporter of the breakaway faction of the OLF shane, nor do I agree with the tactics used.
Daud Ibsa, the leader, agreed to peacefully struggle, as long as Abiy held up his side of the bargain- now did he? Well, ask oromos back home and in the diaspora, and see the answers you get, as for me, I do not believe he would give up power if he lost elections, because at the very least-OLF would win by a landslide in Oromia against ODP/PP or any party in Oromia, for that matter, despite its flaws, shortcomings, etc.

I believe both sides, Shane and Abiy's Govt, have committed atrocities, the difference being: Shane targeted abiy's troops, while abiy's troops target oromo women, kids and elderly; which means peace maybe elusive in wallaga for a while longer, because when you massacre innocents, it inspires their kith and kin to seek revenge- a perpetual cycle of t i t for tat attacks. The OLF faction refused to disarm due to the memories of the 1990 betrayal, when for example, eplf and tplf and eprdf, fought against the OLF, despite the OLF thinking they'd disarm their troops to facilitate elections. which wasn't what happened.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Jun 2020, 14:50

present wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 14:15
Sister sadacha :lol:

You are going to die before seeing Islamic state of oromia :lol: :lol: :lol: it will never happen and even it happens all other 30 ethincs including Christian Oromos will fight you to death! And I will be one of them! Back to the times of Giragn!!

Btw...when are you going to school, you stupi'd old man? :lol: so you can find a job so you can stop begging on ER for 30 dollars, mr educated. :lol: :lol: you can't feed yourself and you want to talk equal with me here? Kkkkk
Fist learn something you can sell so you can make a living before you open your mouth! I am not your equal

Anyway, Islamic state of oromia is dead! Just go kill yourself

Sadacha Macca wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 11:03
sister present,

shhh when grown men are talking, go make us some buna and popcorn, like a good kid should.
You repeat the same nonsense over and over, and it's all full of lies, you're better off being quiet, than lying.
You repeat the same lies the TPLF cyber trolls used to say when Oromo were putting pressure on them, to run away to mekelle; they are agame tigrayans, not ''ascari eritreans,'' no matter how much you want to deflect and make us hate eritreans instead of hating the agame tigrayan elites and their trolls-such as yourself.
once again-there is no such thing as wanting islamic state of oromia, it'll never be a thing either.
you can lie all you want, it just makes us believe more and more, that you are a retarded, lying, fake, two-faced, agame cyber troll whose iq is equal to that of dog feces.

lakeshore,

agame boy- you are repeating yourself over and over, without bringing forth any proof, yet expect anyone to take your outlandish and outrageous claims seriously-so I'll repeat myself too.

1-If you are not an Oromo, your opinion on Oromo internal affairs means nothing. you are entitled to it, but not a single oromo will care!
2-you claim egypt, and others, support's the OLF, yet didn't bring forth a single piece of evidence or proof. so it's safe to assume that, like sister belaynesh present the agame sister, you're a liar. a shameless, bold faced, liar.
3-It's funny that you mention how these countries supported eplf, olf, and so on; but do not mention that ethiopia itself owes its existence and its army and about.. half of its budget to foreign aid.. ethiopian rulers have ALWAYS relied on foreign powers, mengistu on USSR, haile selassie on US, UK, ISRAEL, menelik on france, russia, and others... but that's okay, right, because its in your best interests for them to support your leaders, adelem ende wondime?!

As far as eritrea goes, they are long gone, so how you feel about them is irrelevant, whatever they go through, is normal for new countries, no country is to become perfect or developed overnight. ethiopia existed for over a 100 years, and look at it? poor, under-developed, and so on.
Eritreans overwhelmingly decided to make their own nation, they paid for it in blood, so you and everyone else, has to respect it.

if your father, is oromo, you are an oromo. it's as simple as that. like most, if not all ethnic groups/nations in ethiopia: you are what you father is.

you can have your own opinions on oromo and their internal affairs-but you do not have a right, nor can you ever, impose that opinion of yours on us-nor is it your place to. you defame qeerroo, but lack understanding of what qeerroo is-it is a social movement, a movement of people, it represents millions of oromos, and among them will be those who do wrong at times, they are humans afterall; not Jesus, or angels.
it is not a political party like OLF, or OFC. and i didn't mention amharas, because at least they are ethiopians, so at the very lease, we can listen to their concerns as our neighbors and people-but eritreans? LOL they do not even border oromos!

Retarded agame sister belaynesh,

keep lying, all it does is make you look stupid, and prove that all agame cyber trolls are liars, and nothing more.
you cannot express yourself without lying, lying is as natural as breathing for you.
you prove more and more, every time you post, that you're a stupid, retarded, agame cyber troll, who lies time and time again.
nobody but you, mentioned islamic state nonsense which has never been a goal of myself, or any oromo either.
agame boy, you aint oromo, you wish you were, you are an agame, through and through, and everybody here knows it.
you can lie to yourself all you want, but you cannot lie to us, or trick us; it's very obvious what you are.
even the so called ''ascari eritreans,'' that you insulted day and night, in order to take the attention and heat off your agame tplf bosses, know that you're a filthy agame liar.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Jun 2020, 14:52

Lakeshore wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 14:42
As expected I saw the insult. Let's leave that aside for the moment. By just doing that you remind me what TPLF was saying about a year or two before they got quarantined. They were saying the exact same word " what can you do about it" because they were expecting us to fight them with their choice of method and for that, they accumulated a huge stack of armament. However, Ethiopians spit them out so let alone fighting for their cause they couldn't get peoples to guard their stockpile of weapon. Yes, the may pass some weapons to these parasite groups like OLF, Querro, and OFECO , Shene , who perpetuate the misery of Oromo people for their hidden agenda of the Islamization or Oromo and power.

You asked me if those groups wedge a full fledge war would I join the war? and you asked me also what would I do if not? War is the last resort for any kind of dispute. If you resort to war before exhausting any peaceful path then you are destined for destruction. That is what happening right now on the ground. The Abiy government still young and needs time to address any questions. Your groups came to the country under the Abiy amnesty and want to fight him. That is absurd and stupid. you didn't give him any other option except to destroy you and your group and that is already started. With the help of Ethiopians, especially Oromo youth conscripted in the army and Police will eradicate you.

These groups didn't do anything to the Oromo youth except the false promise of independence which you do not have any clue what to do even if you got independence. After independence, the youth will not have a job that means no food, education and definitely will rise up and fight you again for survival just the way it is happening now in Tigre. Abiy will recruit more police forces and army in this way, at last, the Oromo youth get a steady income and creat family. Then the same Oromo youth will eradicate you as it happening in Welega and so on. On top of that other Ethiopian will also join the army and contribute to your destruction. This will be your last chance to use this opportunity put down your arms and be part of the solution than being a generation-long problem
lakeshore,
as long as u repeat the same nonsense over and over, with no proof, I too will repeat myself. when u are ready for an intelligent discourse, with actual proof and historical references, let me know, and I'll give you fresh and new responses. til then....

agame boy- you are repeating yourself over and over, without bringing forth any proof, yet expect anyone to take your outlandish and outrageous claims seriously-so I'll repeat myself too.

1-If you are not an Oromo, your opinion on Oromo internal affairs means nothing. you are entitled to it, but not a single oromo will care!
2-you claim egypt, and others, support's the OLF, yet didn't bring forth a single piece of evidence or proof. so it's safe to assume that, like sister belaynesh present the agame sister, you're a liar. a shameless, bold faced, liar.
3-It's funny that you mention how these countries supported eplf, olf, and so on; but do not mention that ethiopia itself owes its existence and its army and about.. half of its budget to foreign aid.. ethiopian rulers have ALWAYS relied on foreign powers, mengistu on USSR, haile selassie on US, UK, ISRAEL, menelik on france, russia, and others... but that's okay, right, because its in your best interests for them to support your leaders, adelem ende wondime?!

As far as eritrea goes, they are long gone, so how you feel about them is irrelevant, whatever they go through, is normal for new countries, no country is to become perfect or developed overnight. ethiopia existed for over a 100 years, and look at it? poor, under-developed, and so on.
Eritreans overwhelmingly decided to make their own nation, they paid for it in blood, so you and everyone else, has to respect it.

if your father, is oromo, you are an oromo. it's as simple as that. like most, if not all ethnic groups/nations in ethiopia: you are what you father is.

you can have your own opinions on oromo and their internal affairs-but you do not have a right, nor can you ever, impose that opinion of yours on us-nor is it your place to. you defame qeerroo, but lack understanding of what qeerroo is-it is a social movement, a movement of people, it represents millions of oromos, and among them will be those who do wrong at times, they are humans afterall; not Jesus, or angels.
it is not a political party like OLF, or OFC. and i didn't mention amharas, because at least they are ethiopians, so at the very lease, we can listen to their concerns as our neighbors and people-but eritreans? LOL they do not even border oromos!

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 06 Jun 2020, 17:40

Lakeshore wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 18:13
Sadecha who is claiming to be Oromo has no idea about the fiction he is talking about that is like the usual fabricated story of Anole. Wello is the land of proud peoples you can not bring them down as Oromo. They know who they are and do not need to be told who they are. These peoples have a history of thousands of years. The Zagwe dynasty is being the last one and their faith-based administration was so strong we can still see one of the 7 wonders of the world there.
Being an Oromo who belives in trees and lakes in the short idol is a grave insult for Christian and Muslim Wolleyes. So do not insult them or try to disturb them by fantasizing Wollo to be Oromo.

When I say this, I don't condone the way the Oromo worship nobody has a problem before and now. Oromo ppls can worship whatever they want but they can't impose their idolatry on to other religious ppls. Of course, if they believe their way of worship is the right one then like every religion does, they can preach be it Irreecha or Qualicha in every region peacefully and grow their base. But they can not go everywhere like a mad dog and bite everyone.

This is in response to Present. I 100% agree that Oromos are Ethiopians since we live together for a long time in peace. we bleed together against fascist Italy, Somalian invasion even during the Ethiopian revolution of Derg, and at last against the fascist TPLF. These are some of the reasons that we are united than divided. I want to correct some of your written histories some of them are not true but I don't know why you want them distorted. Menilik was young boy when taken by Tewodros and I believe he is taken not as an opposition figure but he might be a uniting figure, that was wrong. You said i quote "British were well aware of the power of Ethiopians" which power are you talking about here it is not clear so I want to clarify that it was the power of unity of the people, love of freedom, protecting the freedom for their children. The freedom that we are enjoying now. Sadly some groups like OLF, Querro, OFECO, TPLF want to take that away and subjugate us again because they are the same as our enemies.

The other point is that I am not aware of Ethiopia defeating Alexander the Great and Augustus Ceasar if you have the source please let me know.
Lakeshore,
The history of today's Ethiopia is all over the place. Each and everyone of us pick the part that fits our side of the story and run away with it. If we truly believe in having Ethiopia for all its citizens, the historical disagreements has to be resolved and replaced with history that reflects today's Ethiopia.
The current generation of young Ethiopians, be it amhara, gurage or oromo, has entirely different view on Ethiopia as a country. Every insult or demeaning of a certain group of people will not help in narrowing the already widening divide. Anyone who wants Ethiopia to continue in its current form should engage in narrowing the gap.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 06 Jun 2020, 23:34

As expected I saw the insult. Let's leave that aside for the moment. By just doing that you remind me what TPLF was saying about a year or two before they got quarantined. They were saying the exact same word " what can you do about it" because they were expecting us to fight them with their choice of method and for that, they accumulated a huge stack of armament. However, the general public spits them out so let alone fight the couldn't get peoples to guard their stockpile of weapon. Yes, the might pass it to these parasite groups like OLF, Querro, and OFECO who perpetuate the misery of Oromo people fro their hidden agenda of the Islamization or Oromo and power.

You asked me if those groups wedge a full fledge war would I join the war? and you asked me also what would I do if not? War is the last resort for any kind of dispute. If you resort to war before exhausting any peaceful path then you are destined for destruction. That is what happening right now on the ground. The Abiy government still young and needs time to address any questions. You groups they came to the country under the Abiy amnesty and want to fight him. That is absurd and stupid. you didn't give him any other option except destroying you and your groups.

These groups didn't do anything to the Oromo youth except the false promise of independence which you do not have any clue what to do even if you got independence. After independence, the youth will not have a job that means no food and will rise up and fight you again just the way it is happening now in Tigre. Abiy will recruit more police forces and army in this way, at last, the Oromo youth get a steady income and creat family. Then the same Oromo youth will eradicate you as it happening in Welega and so on. On top of that other Ethiopian will also join the army and contribute to your destruction. This will be your last chance to use this opportunity put down your arms and be part of the solution than being a generation-long problem

Don't mistake patience as a weakness when you are a government it is just like being a father. You don't punish your kids for every mistake because you want them to learn but you set the boundary and if they cross that then they will face the consequences. It doesn't matter if you are Oromo or mercenaries of Egypt still will break you down we did it to ITALY, Egypt and TPLF, ELF and OLF until they run back to their den.

To answer your question not only me but there are and there will be millions of Oromo youth to campaign on you and your alike.
June 6, 2020
This OUERRO, olf< ofeco, SHENE these are mobs, hooligans who terrorize the same people they are claiming to represent. How do they get the mandate to represent the Oromo peoples? The answer is easy because they don't value their own life. They don't have a job, they do not have education so they can't be higher in peaceful Ethiopia therefore they took hooliganism as a way of life and endanger most of Oromo's life. In order to reflect and understand their mistake, the government shows them patience but they interpret it as a weakness . They keep terrorizing small villages where the government forces are few and try to sneak up in the night and kill individual government employees. Is this really a struggle or a crime. You did it for the last 50 years and nothing happened and will never happen in the future too.

Now when Abye is pressured and starts to crack down on these hooligans they start to cry and asked amnesty international, on BBC, Aljazeera to save them. If you are brave as you claimed then do not complain. The sad thing about this Oromo libration hooligans is that for the third time they are closing the chance for self-administration by violating individual rights and committing very savage crimes that never happened in Ethiopia. They are trying to slander our Christian name as the land of pagan.

Neftegna " Amhara peoples are believers they forgive but they do not forget. They do not believe in ethnicity but in unity. as you said if you do not want unity you can't act like a child with tantrum. There are rules and procedures you have to follow that but if you choose to continue fighting after you came to Ethiopia by the mercy of Ethiopian then you do not want to stand on the wrong side of Amahara people trust me.

ዓማራ ሲጥል አንጂ ሲተኩስ ኣይታይም ሲባል ኣልሰማህም የኣጋመውን ህውሃት በቁም ያሰረው ኣማራ ነው without any bullet shot they quarantine the agame TPLF in agmeland.No matter what is your agenda you have to abide by the law of the land. You can't carry your old gun and roam around the bushes and terrorize poor Oromos. At the same time, do not come here and open your filthy mouth as Oromo you are an Arab agent who works for pocket money. No these hooligans do not represent the peace-loving Oromo people

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 11 Jun 2020, 11:03

present wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 15:22
Sadacha, you old women :lol:

That is the problem with you wahabis, a pro Ethiopian Christian Oromo is not Oromo to you :lol:

You want all Oromos to be Muslims just like Giragn Mohamed tried to forcefully make all Ethiopians Muslims but his as's got killed

Well, you will be killed too, pro Ethiopian Takele Uma, Kemal gelchu, Abiy Ahimed, Ethiopia Suse, and many more pro Ethiopian Oromos are coming for your wahabi as's! :lol:

I am just one of them you wahabi bit'ch

Sadacha Macca wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 14:50
present wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 14:15
Sister sadacha :lol:

You are going to die before seeing Islamic state of oromia :lol: :lol: :lol: it will never happen and even it happens all other 30 ethincs including Christian Oromos will fight you to death! And I will be one of them! Back to the times of Giragn!!

Btw...when are you going to school, you stupi'd old man? :lol: so you can find a job so you can stop begging on ER for 30 dollars, mr educated. :lol: :lol: you can't feed yourself and you want to talk equal with me here? Kkkkk
Fist learn something you can sell so you can make a living before you open your mouth! I am not your equal

Anyway, Islamic state of oromia is dead! Just go kill yourself

Sadacha Macca wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 11:03
sister present,

shhh when grown men are talking, go make us some buna and popcorn, like a good kid should.
You repeat the same nonsense over and over, and it's all full of lies, you're better off being quiet, than lying.
You repeat the same lies the TPLF cyber trolls used to say when Oromo were putting pressure on them, to run away to mekelle; they are agame tigrayans, not ''ascari eritreans,'' no matter how much you want to deflect and make us hate eritreans instead of hating the agame tigrayan elites and their trolls-such as yourself.
once again-there is no such thing as wanting islamic state of oromia, it'll never be a thing either.
you can lie all you want, it just makes us believe more and more, that you are a retarded, lying, fake, two-faced, agame cyber troll whose iq is equal to that of dog feces.

lakeshore,

keep lying, all it does is make you look stupid, and prove that all agame cyber trolls are liars, and nothing more.
you cannot express yourself without lying, lying is as natural as breathing for you.
you prove more and more, every time you post, that you're a stupid, retarded, agame cyber troll, who lies time and time again.
nobody but you, mentioned islamic state nonsense which has never been a goal of myself, or any oromo either.
agame boy, you aint oromo, you wish you were, you are an agame, through and through, and everybody here knows it.
you can lie to yourself all you want, but you cannot lie to us, or trick us; it's very obvious what you are.
even the so called ''ascari eritreans,'' that you insulted day and night, in order to take the attention and heat off your agame tplf bosses, know that you're a filthy agame liar.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 11 Jun 2020, 11:04

Lakeshore wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 23:34
As expected I saw the insult. Let's leave that aside for the moment. By just doing that you remind me what TPLF was saying about a year or two before they got quarantined. They were saying the exact same word " what can you do about it" because they were expecting us to fight them with their choice of method and for that, they accumulated a huge stack of armament. However, the general public spits them out so let alone fight the couldn't get peoples to guard their stockpile of weapon. Yes, the might pass it to these parasite groups like OLF, Querro, and OFECO who perpetuate the misery of Oromo people fro their hidden agenda of the Islamization or Oromo and power.

You asked me if those groups wedge a full fledge war would I join the war? and you asked me also what would I do if not? War is the last resort for any kind of dispute. If you resort to war before exhausting any peaceful path then you are destined for destruction. That is what happening right now on the ground. The Abiy government still young and needs time to address any questions. You groups they came to the country under the Abiy amnesty and want to fight him. That is absurd and stupid. you didn't give him any other option except destroying you and your groups.

These groups didn't do anything to the Oromo youth except the false promise of independence which you do not have any clue what to do even if you got independence. After independence, the youth will not have a job that means no food and will rise up and fight you again just the way it is happening now in Tigre. Abiy will recruit more police forces and army in this way, at last, the Oromo youth get a steady income and creat family. Then the same Oromo youth will eradicate you as it happening in Welega and so on. On top of that other Ethiopian will also join the army and contribute to your destruction. This will be your last chance to use this opportunity put down your arms and be part of the solution than being a generation-long problem

Don't mistake patience as a weakness when you are a government it is just like being a father. You don't punish your kids for every mistake because you want them to learn but you set the boundary and if they cross that then they will face the consequences. It doesn't matter if you are Oromo or mercenaries of Egypt still will break you down we did it to ITALY, Egypt and TPLF, ELF and OLF until they run back to their den.

To answer your question not only me but there are and there will be millions of Oromo youth to campaign on you and your alike.
June 6, 2020
This OUERRO, olf< ofeco, SHENE these are mobs, hooligans who terrorize the same people they are claiming to represent. How do they get the mandate to represent the Oromo peoples? The answer is easy because they don't value their own life. They don't have a job, they do not have education so they can't be higher in peaceful Ethiopia therefore they took hooliganism as a way of life and endanger most of Oromo's life. In order to reflect and understand their mistake, the government shows them patience but they interpret it as a weakness . They keep terrorizing small villages where the government forces are few and try to sneak up in the night and kill individual government employees. Is this really a struggle or a crime. You did it for the last 50 years and nothing happened and will never happen in the future too.

Now when Abye is pressured and starts to crack down on these hooligans they start to cry and asked amnesty international, on BBC, Aljazeera to save them. If you are brave as you claimed then do not complain. The sad thing about this Oromo libration hooligans is that for the third time they are closing the chance for self-administration by violating individual rights and committing very savage crimes that never happened in Ethiopia. They are trying to slander our Christian name as the land of pagan.

Neftegna " Amhara peoples are believers they forgive but they do not forget. They do not believe in ethnicity but in unity. as you said if you do not want unity you can't act like a child with tantrum. There are rules and procedures you have to follow that but if you choose to continue fighting after you came to Ethiopia by the mercy of Ethiopian then you do not want to stand on the wrong side of Amahara people trust me.

ዓማራ ሲጥል አንጂ ሲተኩስ ኣይታይም ሲባል ኣልሰማህም የኣጋመውን ህውሃት በቁም ያሰረው ኣማራ ነው without any bullet shot they quarantine the agame TPLF in agmeland.No matter what is your agenda you have to abide by the law of the land. You can't carry your old gun and roam around the bushes and terrorize poor Oromos. At the same time, do not come here and open your filthy mouth as Oromo you are an Arab agent who works for pocket money. No these hooligans do not represent the peace-loving Oromo people
agame boy lakeshore,
as long as u repeat the same nonsense over and over, with no proof, I too will repeat myself. when u are ready for an intelligent discourse, with actual proof and historical references, let me know, and I'll give you fresh and new responses. til then....

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 11 Jun 2020, 15:03

Sadacha Macca,

you are Arab agent work for pocket money to sabotage and kill Oromos. As long as you get your pocket money you do not care for anyone and align yourself with anyone to spread Islam and kill Oromos or other ethnicities. You are not alone. there are others like you Jawar, Bekele Griba, demented Merrara, and retired Ibsa. All are here to represent Arabs and not Oromos.

I believe at last the Oromo people understand that. Abiy is going to put you in jail where you belong. The funny thing is that you said i quote
"you defame qeerroo, but lack understanding of what qeerroo is-it is a social movement, a movement of people, it represents millions of Oromos, and among them will be those who do wrong at times, they are humans "

Humans do not slughter another human may be in your version of Islam. Humans do not burn another human alive. Humans do not stone to death another for money. Humans do not gang rape innocent children and elderly women in broad daylight and you said this is a mistake.

Let me tell you what was expected from a human being, it was expected from you to condemns the atrocious act, and those should be brought to justice.
Only animals are conducting sex in broad daylight, not humans. Only animals are hunting their own kind, not humans and only yours Querro slaughter human being by the neck, not humans. The general consensus is that, these are beasts they are not allowed near humans. they should be jailed and rotten there.

that is what is going to happen to start with oromigna talking animal Jawar.