Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
justo

Woyane collecting money from diaspora Eritreans in the name of helping Eritreans refugees

Post by justo » 04 Jun 2020, 13:34

Tigrians have not been able to step to the plate in helping Tigray fight COVID.

So woyane has devised a plan of collecting money from diaspora Eritreans in the name of helping Eritreans refugees.
Just like they stole the identity of Eritreans in the refugee camps to send their children to the US and Europe, woyane are now stealing the money collected from the Eritrean diaspora in the name of helping Eritrean refugees.

Woyane is using remittance from Eritreans to survive

eden
Member+

Re: Woyane collecting money from diaspora Eritreans in the name of helping Eritreans refugees

Post by eden » 04 Jun 2020, 14:42

Sometimes, I think you scribble just because you got no roommates to talk to lol

wegri

Re: Woyane collecting money from diaspora Eritreans in the name of helping Eritreans refugees

Post by wegri » 04 Jun 2020, 14:54

eden wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 14:42
Sometimes, I think you scribble just because you got no roommates to talk to lol
Kerenite,
What "justo" is saying is true.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 04 Jun 2020, 15:18

justo wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 13:34

So woyane has devised a plan of collecting money from diaspora Eritreans in the name of helping Eritreans refugees.
Just like they stole the identity of Eritreans in the refugee camps to send their children to the US and Europe, woyane are now stealing the money collected from the Eritrean diaspora in the name of helping Eritrean refugees.

That is very true, But the Eritrean idiots who are responding to such desperate Weyane call are to be despised!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 04 Jun 2020, 16:15

What is your problem?They are helping their own people while Isaias is persucating them!

YAY

Post by YAY » 04 Jun 2020, 18:00

Dear Justo: What is the problem exactly?

Are these "Diaspora Eritreans" actually of Eritrean origin, or Tegaru who were accepted by host countries as refugees by pretending to be originally Eritreans? Are "the Eritreans in the refugee camps" in Tigraiy actually Eritreans or Tigraiyans? Either way, what is the problem to Eritrea(ns) that you see? Please inform and explain.
justo wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 13:34

justo

Post by justo » 04 Jun 2020, 18:59

YAY wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 18:00
Dear Justo: What is the problem exactly?

Are these "Diaspora Eritreans" actually of Eritrean origin, or Tegaru who were accepted by host countries as refugees by pretending to be originally Eritreans? Are "the Eritreans in the refugee camps" in Tigraiy actually Eritreans or Tigraiyans? Either way, what is the problem to Eritrea(ns) that you see? Please inform and explain.
Dear YAY, you raised fair questions, and I will answer to the best of my ability
Q1) Are these "Diaspora Eritreans" actually of Eritrean origin, or Tegaru who were accepted by host countries as refugees by pretending to be originally Eritreans?
A1) They have to be Eritreans, since they are paying.
Assumption is that Tigrays wouldn't pay
Fact is somebody is paying
Conclusion is that that somebody has to be Eritrean
Q2) Are "the Eritreans in the refugee camps" in Tigraiy actually Eritreans or Tigraiyans?

A2) Again a fair question, my best answer is that I don't know, in which case the diaspora Eritreans who are paying in the name of helping "Eritrean refugees" are being doubly fooled in that their money is not reaching even those who pretend to be "Eritreans refugees".

I see your point though, if Tigrays pretending to be Eritreans send money to help Tigrays pretending to be Eritrean refugees, then no harm is done to Eritrea if that money does not reach its destination.

justo

Post by justo » 05 Jun 2020, 18:56

eden wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 14:42
Edu shikor, I know Tigray inside out and upside down.
So if I say Tigray is raising funds from diaspora Eritreans to cover its budget deficit, you better believe it.