Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

Breaking News: Diredawa is on the brink of war.

Post by Abdelaziz » 03 Jun 2020, 20:40

stay tuned.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Breaking News: Diredawa is on the brink of war.

Post by Hawzen » 03 Jun 2020, 22:26

Sister Abi-gail,

Is that what you wish for the people of Diredawa ??? I think whenever the pain from that deformed stinky behind of your gets worse, you fantasize bad things to other people... :lol: :lol: I think you need to get treatment for the deformity caused by your Nigerian man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Victory to the Fenqil Movement!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 03 Jun 2020, 22:42

Tra'nny lady Hawa, of all kintarotam Hamasenay Tr'annies you came here, of course you always happens to be the one who loves to squat on my anaconda just about this time of the day, but you are making your campopolo friend lady sebeytey qebenit the hamasenay-amharu diqala bi'tch extremely jealous, she may now pull out the di'ldo in your qedad hamasenay fi'ntita and shove it to her mouth or heradefam amharu poozy or insert it to her kintarotam hamasenay fintita which already houses 3 campo Italiano di'ldos

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 03 Jun 2020, 22:52

Abdelaziz wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 22:42
Tra'nny lady Hawa, of all kintarotam Hamasenay Tr'annies you came here, of course you always happens to be the one who loves to squat on my anaconda just about this time of the day, but you are making your campopolo friend lady sebeytey qebenit the hamasenay-amharu diqala bi'tch extremely jealous, she may now pull out the di'ldo in your qedad hamasenay fi'ntita and shove it to her mouth or heradefam amharu poozy or insert it to her kintarotam hamasenay fintita which already houses 3 campo Italiano di'ldos
Sister Abi-gail,

Were you sexu*ally abused when you were underage ??? I am just curios... You sound always very obsessed with getting mal*ested by men of all kind.. I don't know for some reason, you don't sound right..... A woman would normal use her brain to think... not her mushishi like you do 24/7 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF