Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
molover

MY Heroes.

Post by molover » 01 Jun 2020, 04:18

Aurorae

Re: MY Heroes.

Post by Aurorae » 01 Jun 2020, 09:50

Molover,

These fighters are the perennial heroes of the Eritrean people. Their sacrifices will be told and retold to future generations. Unfortunately, the last 29 years, the Eritrean people have been betrayed to the point where Eritreans face uncertain future at the present. After all the price paid, the Eritrean people do not have any voice in their own government. Their children are scattered all over the world. Some crave to leave the mother land for Ethioipia. What a tragedy !!!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 01 Jun 2020, 10:00

Aurorae wrote:
01 Jun 2020, 09:50
Molover,

These fighters are the perennial heroes of the Eritrean people. Their sacrifices will be told and retold to future generations. Unfortunately, the last 29 years, the Eritrean people have been betrayed to the point where Eritreans face uncertain future at the present. After all the price paid, the Eritrean people do not have any voice in their own government. Their children are scattered all over the world. Some crave to leave the mother land for Ethioipia. What a tragedy !!!

this admission of defeat should be written in golden ink ,,,,,, in every Eritrean and never join war with ISISIS AWARKI part two ... if Eritrean people remove ISISIS AWARKI using protest or any other means that day would be the start of Eritrean independent.. once ISISIS AWARKI removed it will take only ten years to transform Eritrean economy.. to Singapore....

so let me repeat my self

1. don't dwell in the past (who care about your victory over Ethiopia that is in the past )
2. dwell in present (dont join war fighting TPLF for any reason)
3. dwell in future (only work to remove ISISIS AWARKI )

THE hope is if he leave power peacefully then u should honor him and allowed him to live peacefully in Eritrea ... but your number one job must be removing ISISIS AWARKI nothing else.. ISISIS AWARKI CANT be change...

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 01 Jun 2020, 10:11

Idiotic Agame Ashe,

Eritrea is still independent. Governments come and go, Sovereignty stays. Your agame government placed the Tigrayan people in a very dangerous situation. You fought for independence, you sacrificed over 70,000 fighters and guess what Tigray is not independent. You hate Ethioipia and Ethiopia hates you. You hate the amharas and the amharas hate you. You have unending territorial disputes you brought on your own self. Your minority aszz places you at the bottom of the feeding pole. :lol: :lol: Face it, Tigray is a loser, and TPLF is the main reason for it. Sooner or later, Eritrea will have a new government with the Eritrean people oversight. Your crocodile tears is not welcome. Shyyyyt head. :twisted: :lol:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 01 Jun 2020, 10:24

Aurorae wrote:
01 Jun 2020, 10:11
Idiotic Agame Ashe,

Eritrea is still independent. Governments come and go, Sovereignty stays. Your agame government placed the Tigrayan people in a very dangerous situation. You fought for independence, you sacrificed over 70,000 fighters
yes, TPLF fought for independent but switched to number one Ethiopia then Amhara once TPLF win a war. u idiot instead of colonizing the whole Ethiopia u left Ethiopia and look at u.. and look Golden state vs what they were in 1991...

yes, Amhara hate TPLF .. if they dont hate TPLF that would surprised me .. TPLF took their empire it is natural to hate them ... tplf end the Amhara rule and introduce fed. system .. so it is expected .. now eRITREAN WANT TO USE aMHARA TO WAGE war with TPLF.. BUT aMHARA NEVER join war they never fought war it would be failed project so if u expecting Amhara will fight your proxy war u will wait 100 years...

what i am saying instead of wasting war hoping to start war with TPLF .. CONCENTRATE WITH removing ISISIS AWARKI.. IT IS GOOD U ADMIT it is job number one but how long we waited 30 years how long the Eritrean people have to wait...for this dinosaur to die or give-up power