Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

kebena05

Re: ATV: ውልቀመላኺ ኢሳይያስ ብሓለቓ ስታፍ ምክልኻል ጀነራል ፍሊጶስ ተሰንዩ፡ ከም ኣካል ናይቲ ንኲናት ዝገብሮ ዘሎ ምድላዋት ኣብ ከባቢ ሃዘሞ በጺሑ

Post by kebena05 » 30 May 2020, 16:42

Ayee Qondaf Bussti Agame
Let me get this right, am I hearing right that the Dead President is indeed alive and getting ready for war? How's that possible?
By the way; can't you find an Eritrean "news" reader at least to make it look like it an "Eritrean" media? LOL or is it you agames have to read the "news" in your ugly accent to show that you own the [deleted]-Na site?
QB wrote:
30 May 2020, 16:30

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: ATV: ውልቀመላኺ ኢሳይያስ ብሓለቓ ስታፍ ምክልኻል ጀነራል ፍሊጶስ ተሰንዩ፡ ከም ኣካል ናይቲ ንኲናት ዝገብሮ ዘሎ ምድላዋት ኣብ ከባቢ ሃዘሞ በጺሑ

Post by Fed_Up » 30 May 2020, 19:09

kebena05 wrote:
30 May 2020, 16:42
Ayee Qondaf Bussti Agame
Let me get this right, am I hearing right that the Dead President is indeed alive and getting ready for war? How's that possible?
By the way; can't you find an Eritrean "news" reader at least to make it look like it an "Eritrean" media? LOL or is it you agames have to read the "news" in your ugly accent to show that you own the [deleted]-Na site?
QB wrote:
Good point brother K. You are so nice even went extra mile to watch the video :P The loser Agamieeew Asswash is the laughing stock of the shabia. :lol: already.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 31 May 2020, 15:31

I am glad you didn't hear the "news" Fed bro, you wouldn't have eaten your dinner :lol:
This Qondaf Buusti(QB) agame has no shame; just weeks ago, he was opening one thread after another saying that he was 1000% sure the PIA is dead; now without a shame, he is telling us PIA is plotting a war LOL. BTW PIA doesn't even have to fire a single bullet against his beloved Weyane; Weyane is dying by its own people.
Fed_Up wrote:
30 May 2020, 19:09
kebena05 wrote:
30 May 2020, 16:42
Ayee Qondaf Bussti Agame
QB wrote:
Good point brother K. You are so nice even went extra mile to watch the video :P The loser Agamieeew Asswash is the laughing stock of the shabia. :lol: already.