Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
BAGAMIDOASS

Seyoum Mesfen complaining, Eritrean General Samuel a.k.a China raped his ቂጥ. see the video interview

Post by BAGAMIDOASS » 30 May 2020, 00:45

Please wait, video is loading...

Abdelaziz

Re: Seyoum Mesfen complaining, General Samuel a.k.a China raped his [deleted]. see the video interview

Post by Abdelaziz » 30 May 2020, 00:59

guraza aka bagamido why do you waste your time on ethiopian sites 30 years after weyane gave you your Endpestence? DOES THAT UGLY SEFI-AFF LIGAGAM BANTUUUUUGUUUUUUUUUDIFECHA ABUSINNG THE AMHARA NAME MAHALMEDA GET SO'DOMIZED BY ARABS along WITH YOU? He recently admitted he envies women, adding he can't stand then coz as he put it, he competes with them for di'cks. He is very ligagam, may be still his mouth is full of arab sperm, like that of meshrefet's ligagam mouth. You are the same like him, and I bet you will kill him to grab my anaconda for your hamasenay fi'nafint holes 8) 8) 8) trust me no man on earth can fo'ck you better than me 8) 8) 8) plus I'm certified ka'masutra guru, rich babies used call me "the very pricey gigolo in the entire West".... but I ultimately settled for zizinay and can't ever complain about it.