Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sadacha Macca

Re: VIDEO: Habesha double standards: Andargachew Tsige:"woyanes never tortured me". Bekele Gerba said the same & hell br

Post by Sadacha Macca » 29 May 2020, 21:35

let's be honest... they want oromos to be their ''ally'' [euphemism for foot soldiers] in their ''war'' against tigray, since they know they won't fight the war themselves... when oromos refused, they got angry

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: VIDEO: Habesha double standards: Andargachew Tsige:"woyanes never tortured me". Bekele Gerba said the same & hell br

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 29 May 2020, 21:45

Sadacha Macca wrote:
29 May 2020, 21:35
let's be honest... they want oromos to be their ''ally'' [euphemism for foot soldiers] in their ''war'' against tigray, since they know they won't fight the war themselves... when oromos refused, they got angry

You told them the hard truth. Amhara never fought anyone expect to use other ethnics and take the credit to themselvs. Few months ago the came with the idea of religion and every Amhara breathing came out to the street against Oromo Orthodox thinking they would bring Tigray to their side against Oromo but we knew the shitara ahead of time and told them Tigray does not have any problem about religion and Oromo has the right to worship to their God by the language they choose, we cannot choose or force them to use other language. Today you see them talking about Eritrea to side with them to wage war. The shameless if it was feasting they would not call Oromo or Eritrea or Tigray but they would have closed the gate of entry to Amhara and feast it by themselves.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 29 May 2020, 21:51, edited 1 time in total.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 29 May 2020, 21:48

What war. Gelada Wahabcha stick to your Kenyaata nobody is asking you to do anything you can keep dreaming with your adwitan masters :lol: