Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: ቄሮ ለኦሮሞና ኦሮሚያ ነጻነት በይፋ ወደ ትግል አደባባይ ዘለቀ፡፡ ዳዉን ዳዉን ነፍጠኛ፣ ዳዉን ዳዉን አማራ ና ዳዉን ዳዉን አብይ ይላል መልዕክቱ

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 29 May 2020, 16:03

Abiy is Amhara and Shaebia foot soldier to destroy oromo ethnic for the Amhara if they can succeed.

First good job by the Oromo nation youths. They should include Shaebia Eritrea to get out from your country. They should also arm themselves and kill Shaebia spies and mercenaries in Addis Ababa, kill any Oromo associated with Abiy.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 29 May 2020, 20:08, edited 1 time in total.

Kuasmeda
Member+

Re: ቄሮ ለኦሮሞና ኦሮሚያ ነጻነት በይፋ ወደ ትግል አደባባይ ዘለቀ፡፡ ዳዉን ዳዉን ነፍጠኛ፣ ዳዉን ዳዉን አማራ ና ዳዉን ዳዉን አብይ ይላል መልዕክቱ

Post by Kuasmeda » 29 May 2020, 16:15

One foot in the grave old man! Agames are always piimps who cannot do things by themselves. Do u think there is a Qeroo movement to help Agames. No, you are dead donkeys. Abiy has controlled all of Ethiopia let alone these so-called 100s of street vendors. He will first let the Fenkil movement to progress a bit, he will then enter to Tigray & hang all of your old friends who used to work as porters in Eritrea. Shabia will bury you 300 meters down soon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
29 May 2020, 16:03
Abiy is Amhara and Shaebia foot soldier to destroy oromo and ethnic for the Amhara if they can succeed.

First good job by the Oromo nation youths. They should include Shaebia Eritrea to get out from your country. They should also arm themselves and kill Shaebia spies and mercenaries in Addis Ababa, kill any Oromo associated with Abiy.

gagi

Post by gagi » 29 May 2020, 16:22

AbebeB, the most idiot of all the TPLF cyber foot soldiers is back! Scum$bag! You wish!

PM Abiy is taking the country into the right direction. The country, minus the Amhara hater TPLF and few OLF diehards, is behind him!

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 29 May 2020, 16:57

Abebe b, I know news you die to hear is in short supply nowadays. The mob judgement, which we witnessed in the beginning of the Abiy administration, seems a thing of the past. Evicting people from their place of residence because of who they are not in the news recently. The Jawar followers seemed to have found their own Mekele for hiding.
Yes, you are in a confused state of mind now. Any news that you seem to believe supplementing your political beliefs, however, you try to spread.
But I have a feeling you are fighting a lost cause. Ethiopians have moved on. Abiy better than any other Ethiopian politician has understood their moving on.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 29 May 2020, 17:13

Kuasmeda and by gagi – I wonder if you guys have ever read between lines. What a stone head you own? Is it possible for you to watch and listen to the video and comment in that line?
Tog Wajale – you seem to come with irrelevant idea
Halafi Mengedi[/b] – Apart from your instruction, try to listen and comply to what others advise you.

Sam Ebalalehu – to be considered by me, you should first respond to what I asked you in my previus thread. It was about your view in relation to fate of Eritrea.