Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Somali Bantu Appreciation Thread.

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 29 May 2020, 14:53

Bantu is not offensive word, It's a group of Niger–Congo languages spoken in central, southern and eastern Africa..

Somalia has a large proud Bantu population, They are descendants of people from various Bantu ethnic groups, who were acquisitioned from Tanzania, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique and other Southeast African countries and sold into slavery mainly in Somalia and other areas in Northeast Africa and in Middle Eastern countries, Sources cia factbook.

Proud people, We are Bantu lol..

Last edited by AbyssiniaLady on 31 May 2020, 12:37, edited 8 times in total.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Re: Somali Bantu Appreciation Thread.

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 29 May 2020, 14:56

:roll: Congo in Somalia.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 29 May 2020, 14:57

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 29 May 2020, 15:04

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 29 May 2020, 15:07

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 29 May 2020, 15:08

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 29 May 2020, 17:06

I've lived & worked in Djibouti for over decades, so I know Somalis inside out, they have an attitude but if they continue to disrespect Somali Bantu like they do right now, well then, as crazy as it may sound, the next Somalia civil war will be between skinny legged Somalis and well built Somali Bantu, Guarantee it.

Displaced and poor but still happy kids, typical African behavior.

Somali Bantu Americans.

Thank you America!
Last edited by AbyssiniaLady on 30 May 2020, 16:26, edited 2 times in total.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 29 May 2020, 17:22

Democratic Republic of the Congo has arrived in Somalia.

The mess Arab left behind.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 29 May 2020, 20:27

SinLady,

Cool down! Not because you've lived in Djibouti, or you spend your time in googling Somalia and Somalis that you necessarily know Somalis!

Somalis feel superior not only to Bantu people, but literally to anyone and everyone, including your Afar people, and you can't disagree with me on this! For instance, as you're Afar, you should know that all you Afar people in Djibouti speak Somali fluently, but no Somali bothers to learn Afar!

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 30 May 2020, 16:31

Somaliman wrote:
29 May 2020, 20:27
SinLady,

Cool down! Not because you've lived in Djibouti, or you spend your time in googling Somalia and Somalis that you necessarily know Somalis!

Somalis feel superior not only to Bantu people, but literally to anyone and everyone, including your Afar people, and you can't disagree with me on this! For instance, as you're Afar, you should know that all you Afar people in Djibouti speak Somali fluently, but no Somali bothers to learn Afar!

Eritrean idiot.

You are a classic example of a lunatic who is always at the wrong place, why are you badmouthing Afars?? A low IQ Eritrean animal who calls himself/herself "Aurorae" had repeatedly insulted Somalis for no apparent reason calling them hyenas and you are here badmouthing Afars, you are an imposter not Somali.

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 30 May 2020, 16:41

Bantu Bi-tch,

I am about to post your picture. You idiot, you remember when you accidentally posted your own picture :lol: :lol: :lol: Don't push your luck :evil:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 30 May 2020, 20:42

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
30 May 2020, 16:31
Somaliman wrote:
29 May 2020, 20:27
SinLady,

Eritrean idiot.

You are a classic example of a lunatic who is always at the wrong place, why are you badmouthing Afars?? A low IQ Eritrean animal who calls himself/herself "Aurorae" had repeatedly insulted Somalis for no apparent reason calling them hyenas and you are here badmouthing Afars, you are an imposter not Somali.

After having called me "Tigrayanman/Agameman" for over 10 years, you've now started to call me "Eritrean! You're funny!

BTW, I don't reply to any dog that barks! That silly puppy (Aurorae) is desperate for attention and interaction, but nobody bothers about what he's barking about! No sane Eritrean would ever insult Somalis, only a product of a failed condom would; and this retard must be a product of a failed condom.

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 31 May 2020, 02:35

Hyena consumers

You too ugly bantu idiots belong to each other. :lol: :lol: A deranged idiotic Somali is the least of all my problems. Somali idiot, control the bit-ch if you want a peace of mind. Of all the ugly people in the world, even the life of a Somali would matter in the right context. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 31 May 2020, 02:44

Somali idiotic couple, look at ya :lol:

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 31 May 2020, 12:11

Mentally ill [deleted] don't hijack and spoil this thread, It's not about Al shabaab and their 2014 Mpeketoni attack in Kenya Lamu county victims, It's all about a proud Somali Bantu people, Al shabab is international terrorist organization groups that need to be eradicated completely from this world, your behaviour is not normal, you really need to see a psychiatrist as soon as possible.

Now buzz off, stop following me around and go create your own Al Shabaab thread!!

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 31 May 2020, 12:21

Eritreanman nappy headed lunatic.

You are not fooling anyone here, you are Eritrean Tigrinya and you are the same clown who wrote this
Somaliman wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 11:40
To my knowledge, the founding father of the Eritrean State has never claimed to be a professional dancer!
because you didn't like it when people criticized Isaias Afwerki,

By the way, I am not the only one who believes you are Eritrean, Everybody knows you are worthless Shabiyan chimp.
EPRDF wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 12:55
Somaliman is always coming in the forefront to defend be it Eritrea or its president!

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 31 May 2020, 12:51

The desert dweller Arabs must pay full financial compensation to Somalia for the damage & confusion they have caused.

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 31 May 2020, 13:49

Alshebab bride abby lady bi-tch,

If you don't put your fu-cking fingers where they don't belong, perhaps the forum would be a much better place to post :lol: :lol: :lol: Now, let me know when to post your f-gly bantu image, I will oblige anytime. :twisted: :lol:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 31 May 2020, 16:03

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
31 May 2020, 12:21
Eritreanman nappy headed lunatic.

You are not fooling anyone here, you are Eritrean Tigrinya and you are the same clown who wrote this
Somaliman wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 11:40
To my knowledge, the founding father of the Eritrean State has never claimed to be a professional dancer!
because you didn't like it when people criticized Isaias Afwerki,

By the way, I am not the only one who believes you are Eritrean, Everybody knows you are worthless Shabiyan chimp.
EPRDF wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 12:55
Somaliman is always coming in the forefront to defend be it Eritrea or its president!

FYI, my support for the founding father of the Eritrean State is decades old and it hasn't changed a bit to date, whether you like it or not. Do I need to be Eritrean to express my support for him? Not necessarily!

Since I've never hidden my support for President Issaias, all you needed was to ask me for confirmation, instead of digging in my old posts!

I also support Nicolás Maduro of Venezuela! Does this also make me Venezuelan (Venezolano)!

You're a proof that human-being can live without a brain!