Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: Woyane has no history! All the arts & pictures are copied from Eritrea

Post by Ethoash » 29 May 2020, 13:22

Kuasmeda wrote:
29 May 2020, 13:05
GETACHEW REDA BIRAY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ato Kuasmeda

this picture show how cold blood low class thief the Eritrean fighter were.. she look like she was not bothered by the dead body .. they took his bomb.. first she should have taken his body down and Buried his body then u take his bomb.. i know u dont want to give the last respect for your so called enemy .. but one of your Eritrean body also received the same treatment if u do the same..

i know u dont understand both army fighting for greater cause so why not give the last respect to each other ...even taking his head gear and put it in respect.. there r people who come to ask for the body.. what kind of id the guy have all must be collected when time come u give that to Ethiopia government and his family will know the truth.. doing this also make Ethiopia side to do the same..

Kuasmeda
Member+

Re: Woyane has no history! All the arts & pictures are copied from Eritrea

Post by Kuasmeda » 29 May 2020, 13:31

You are the all-time idiot of this forum maybe this is due to lack of nutrition caused during the 1977 drought. I have encountered several humans but not an idiot like you. The picture is taken from an Eritrean movie called "Anbelbili" so it was not a true picture. However, all Eritrean arts & pictures are stolen by the low IQ Agames who are not destined to create. Above all, you continue to deny whenever you are exposed. Please inform to the big bull Getachew Reda to still the true pictures taken from the front rather than copying movie pictures :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ethoash wrote:
29 May 2020, 13:22
Kuasmeda wrote:
29 May 2020, 13:05
GETACHEW REDA BIRAY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ato Kuasmeda

this picture show how cold blood low class thief the Eritrean fighter were.. she look like she was not bothered by the dead body .. they took his bomb.. first she should have taken his body down and Buried his body then u take his bomb.. i know u dont want to give the last respect for your so called enemy .. but one of your Eritrean body also received the same treatment if u do the same..

i know u dont understand both army fighting for greater cause so why not give the last respect to each other ...even taking his head gear and put it in respect.. there r people who come to ask for the body.. what kind of id the guy have all must be collected when time come u give that to Ethiopia government and his family will know the truth.. doing this also make Ethiopia side to do the same..