Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

irritation time.

Post by Cigar » 29 May 2020, 12:52

The most beautiful, very peaceful, very comfortable, practical and functional city in the world.
Seeing is believing, and every foreign national who visited it said:
"Seeing is believing"
"They all said, all the unfounded narratives we hear are fake news"
Man, the hasadat agames even get irritated by its mere name is mind numbing. Or is it or is it just of envy?
Just was passing by, and want to irritate the filthy agames of this form.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: irritation time.

Post by Ethoash » 29 May 2020, 12:58

my name is ethoash and i go blind .. i am asking u to donate money at Gofund me so that i will get oppressions

i have prove that i go blind .. look this video careful...Cigar think made in Eritrea .. i am seeing an Itlay colony where the salve build the ctiy where no Black people live in that city until Ethiopia come and kicked out the Italy

mind u this prove my case that i go blind .. mind u Cigar think he build this city.. so let the go fund money flow like river...

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 29 May 2020, 13:33

Eden the agame shermutta, if you believe that I am helping the cause of woyane and you really are against woyane then be on my side and spank the woyane you pretend to not care or love.
Woyane is already dead. I just like kicking a dead rat or dog in the head.
And stop repeating the same indirectly SAVE WOYANE crap. I told you three or four time to go play your reverse psychology with your filthy agame tribes.
NB: some of you unwillingly are admiring and praising Eritrea for the fact that, you all are saying........but it is built by Italians.
No every thing in Eritrea is built by Eritreans hands and sweet.
Because they were engeneering by Italians doesn't mean, they were BUILT by the Italians and the Italians unlike the thieves British and midget ugly sellassie didn't do any damage when they left.
The Eritrean map as you, the international community, and us the Eritreans and what are inside that territory......is ours.....no matter who colonized us or left imprints on them.

Man shut the f**k up..every body knows that you are a freaking woyane supporter and as such, you would love woyane got a*ss saved and that is why you do not want anti woyane propaganda.
Again if you really think anti woyane propaganda is for woyane gains and you are not woyane, then....again get on board and fu*ck woyane, you weasel.
But most importantly don't you fuc*ken read instructions?
Stay focus and talk about the topic of the thread and stop digressing you low IQ jacka*ss.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 29 May 2020, 13:47

Cigar wrote:
29 May 2020, 13:33
Eden the agame shermutta, if you believe that I am helping the cause of woyane and you really are against woyane then be on my side and spank the
YOU SOUND attack dog.. what u posted is not offensive to Eden. i dont know why she was mad as hell.. all you posted according to me old Italian city . according to your eyes is the new Eritrea isisis Awarki build for u.. that is what your God like ISISIS AWARKI TOLD U.. before that u were not allowed to enter the city Assmara and you never knew those building existed .. when u have a chance to enter u think ISISSISSIS AWARKI build it for u.. what sad generation we r dealing with so low iq. singpooooooooooooooooor city..with singpppppppppppppoooooooooooor mentality.. u like it or not you will end up refugee in Golden city

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 29 May 2020, 14:09

Did you notice what is going on?
But then again a dumb as*s, illiterate scum bag has no clue but following his master like a chiwawa dog while ignored.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 31 May 2020, 00:32

i shut down this thread single handedly ...what irritation time.

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 31 May 2020, 02:03

Cigar , you must have lost your mind. Why in the world must you stoop to this illitrate level. This [deleted] is an ilitrate who is an elementary school drop out. He believes that his 63 IQ tribe is Golden ha ha. You should not reason and hold a dialog with such intelligence deprived A$$. Ethotrash always think with its 2 brain cells and he made a few Birr by celling Qat ( chat) whatever they call the narcotic they chew, now he or it to that matter thinks it is an expert in economics. way ye Agame neger. The sad thing is that they are back to where they started from . Nada Zero, Zilch. Ember tegadalay !