Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hameddibewoyane

ሰበር ዜና፣ በትግራይ ክልል አፈናው ተባብሶ ቀጥሏል!!!!

Post by Hameddibewoyane » 29 May 2020, 09:10

Please wait, video is loading...

Lovetarik

Re: ሰበር ዜና፣ በትግራይ ክልል አፈናው ተባብሶ ቀጥሏል!!!!

Post by Lovetarik » 29 May 2020, 09:56

Calling halafi mengedi and cohorts to analyze this clip for us.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 29 May 2020, 10:40

Lovetarik wrote:
29 May 2020, 09:56
i am here ..

look the video the murderer police officer put his hand in his pocket ... while killing this black man .. the black man was two fold the size of the police officer and pure muscle zero fat.. the white man is jealous of this black man taking their women so he have to kill him... the pure sad is the other police officers was standing around had one of them even come to the aid of the poor black man...

and before u point finger on golden look what Eritrean government doing to their citizen

Hameddibewoyane

Post by Hameddibewoyane » 29 May 2020, 11:03

The donkoro Ethoash excuses for what is done on Kilil Tigray to the Eritrean situation. I have told u several times that I am a proud Tigraway & a member of Fenkil. Don't cry here day and night Eritrea, Eritrea Mr. idiot :lol:
Ethoash wrote:
29 May 2020, 10:40
Lovetarik wrote:
29 May 2020, 09:56
i am here ..

look the video the murderer police officer put his hand in his pocket ... while killing this black man .. the black man was two fold the size of the police officer and pure muscle zero fat.. the white man is jealous of this black man taking their women so he have to kill him... the pure sad is the other police officers was standing around had one of them even come to the aid of the poor black man...

and before u point finger on golden look what Eritrean government doing to their citizen

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 29 May 2020, 12:11

Hameddibewoyane wrote:
29 May 2020, 11:03
The donkoro Ethoash excuses for what is done on Kilil Tigray to the Eritrean situation. I have told u several times that I am a proud Tigraway & a member of Fenkil. Don't cry here day and night Eritrea, Eritrea Mr. idiot :lol:
dont worry if u r golden i am oromo too.. so dont worry about it..