Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tlel

Re: ከመንግስቱ ንዋይ እስከ ደርግ ውድቀት ከባለታሪኩ አንደበት ክፍል 1

Post by tlel » 28 May 2020, 22:42

His name is Berawerk, he is amazing man!! This guys is the son of Ethiopia and suffered a lot for Ethiopia within and outside of Ethiopia. He explained very good, party and working for Ethiopia are two different things. If you are within a party and architect of the party as supposed to you are working for Ethiopia within civil and army are two differnt things.

I am really wondering, why did the Derg officials chose Italian embassy of all embacies? Was Derg parties allies of Italy after all? The irony..

You can't reason with very inferiority foreign bought groups, these guys should have eliminated the architects of Derg and Eprp and Meison. But the King gave his usual diplomacy, diplomacy is only for other countries.

One thing about in Ethiopoia, everyone talks about the actual event and blaming however, we hardly know the true story of General Mengistu Neway's story, what impacted him to go against HSelassie, who was his allies. No one talks about this except the actual even, the same thing about other events not knowing the story behind it that is making these people uprise

The biker, disagreement among officials have always occured, what Ethiopioa needs is staunch strong leader that shuts all this division however the leader must have be good for the country but must not allow any divsion, bikering, etc.

According to this story, every ethiopian ate eachother. I will not be surprised where we are today. We should not be saying anything even with Liberation Fronts.

tlel

Post by tlel » 29 May 2020, 00:55

I rather respect Liberation Fronts than the Derg or the Eprp or the movement that started the down fall of the kingdom. It was more evil because what is considered is what you consider your own had done the worst at least the Liberation Fronts have declared and from the other side and well known on its intentions.

From now on I will not even go against Liberation Fronts or foreigners. that is it.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 29 May 2020, 09:48

tlel wrote:
29 May 2020, 00:55
I rather respect Liberation Fronts than the Derg or the Eprp or the movement that started the down fall of the kingdom. It was more evil because what is considered is what you consider your own had done the worst at least the Liberation Fronts have declared and from the other side and well known on its intentions.

From now on I will not even go against Liberation Fronts or foreigners. that is it.
Archie,

“Archie: "I think that if God had meant us to be together, He'd have put us together. But look what He has done. He put you over in Africa, and He put the rest of us in all the white countries."

Sammy Davis Jr.: "Well, you must have told him where we were, 'cause somebody came and got us.”

Are you saying now that you have got it enough about all of these endless brawls taking place all in the family, like here>>>

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 29 May 2020, 14:03

This is also a document written about 30 years ago
" The Ethiopian revolution by Senaye likke" it was very telling of the situation at that time frame.

It shows how the anti-Ethiopian group attacked the revolution coordinately from every direction at its infancy by keeping their difference aside because of few foreign aids. They also thought Ethiopian is weak and every group saw an opportunity to advance their hidden agenda.

As the article shows in real-time Derg has brought a fundamental change in all aspects of life in Ethiopia. However, those remnants again supported by some foreign agents, like Egypt, Audi Arabia , Qatar, and Somalia mainly USA and Britian, TPLF and EL, sworn enemy of the Ethiopian ppl able to grab power and threaten our unity and integrity into question again.

As the article pointed out for every problem Derg faces they come up with a solution that participates all of the Ethiopian peoples, not only Amhara, Oromo, afar Somali, or others.

The same organization came to power again in current Ethiopia with different names like TPLF, OLF, West Somali front, IFLO, and OFECO supported by Arabs specifically Egypt and Sudan are trying for the second time to dismantle Ethiopia.

By know, most Ethiopian are aware of their intent and are waiting to vote them down if the election is not rigged. If that is not the case then another revolution will be inevitable. Mercenaries can not hold ppls will by the mussel of a gun.

In conclusion, despite the staggering opposition Derg faced, they were second to Minelike in contributing to social, cultural, and economic prosperity to the masses of Ethiopian people. Where people were proud to call themselves Ethiopian and leave and work everywhere in Ethiopia. Free health care was realized during the Derg. Muslims celebrate their holidays officially started during Derg. Regional Autonomy was realized during Derg later each provinces had its own administration represented in parliament. Huge power plants, weapon factories Cement factories built by Derg. Later TPLF divides the regions based on race and called it federalism and used it to undermine others and build Tigray only and steal all the resources from the other regions.

One act of the TPLF that depicts its true un Ethiopian nature is that After they came to power by the help of Egypt, USA, and Britain they did return the extra houses in cities and lands nationalized during derg to their owners in Tigri only. But they didn't return in other parts of Ethiopia. from the very get-go, these parasites were crooks they after looting Ethiopia and benefiting themselves.

The current opposition to the criminals in mekele supposed to be obvious and should happen the moment the criminals run away and hide to the axum hotels. People of that place should show opposition to these criminals but they didn't because they thought they might still benefit from it.

They don't believe in the change that is happening in Ethiopia, rather they protest in support of them. I know many individuals told me how strong TPLF is and will destroy the whole Africa if provoked and they bought into self-deception and couldn't see their demise.

What i suggest to Abiy is that not to support any group in Tigray let them fight TPLF by themselves and prove to us that they genuinely detest TPLF otherwise from their nature they infiltrate any struggle in order to save their and their family.