Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
kerenite

Re: የኢትዮ ኤርትራ ጦርነት -- ኮሎኔል አበበ ገረሱ

Post by kerenite » 29 May 2020, 12:42

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
29 May 2020, 03:49
tekeba wrote:
28 May 2020, 18:05
I have been waiting for your response, because you don't have one proof You are cruel and coward. I don't separate you from those terminal enemies of Eritrean people like Asswash. You are a liar who wants to destroy peoples name.

Inferior, low IQ, evil agame Awash from Adwa,

When people say Eritreans have very high IQ, it's not without a reason. We know our Low IQ agame enemies more than they know their damn selves. And I mean that with 100% certainty. Your motives are very transparent each time you respond to your own threads and posts using the nickname "tekeba," because you're always trying very hard to convince people that you are an Eritrean Jeberti, when in fact you are an evil agame from Adwa hell bent on driving a wedge between the otherwise harmonious Eritrean ethnic and religious groups. You expect us to read your response to your own threads and say "Oh, look, tekeba just called Awash a Jeberti, therefore Awash is an Eritrean." HAHAHAHAHA So childish, befitting of your low mental caliber.

tekeba wrote:
23 Apr 2018, 11:34
Asswash, I don't expect good wishes from Jeberti Ugum
You have personal hate towards PIA I suspect you are a regionalist or Jeberti.
SABUR, FUXXCED JEBERTI. YOU are losing your mind. Get a life
Bedatam jeberti. You are fuxxced up. Get lost
Anta aquar jeberti Halewlew ketebel arebuka
Awash wrote:
23 Jan 2012, 15:26

I couldn't agree with you more. But, we Ethiopians aren't so bad, are we? At least we're not gonna lock your people up in metal shipping containers or underground cells. You can also worship what ever religion you want to worship. And, when you come out of prison, you can still have your mental faculties intact to ppursue higher education in Ivy league college in the U.S. Best of all, you will have your culture and customs respected and preserved for generations to come.

So, considering the atrocities being committed by shabo against your people, you're better off being liberated by Ethiopians before shabo finishes you off for good.

Just so you evil agames know....
And, yes, Jeberti are very proud and patriotic Eritrean citizens. They don't like to see an agame from Adwa like you stealing their identity to commit fraud. That's what you Awash, tekeba, QB, Justice Seeker, Roha, Mesob, etc is trying to do and we know it. Just because high IQ people sometimes ignore low IQ agames like you, doesn't mean that we're not watching you making a fool of yourself. You are an inferior agame cursed to be a bottom feeder for eternity. Now go burn in hell like your boss Zenawi! :mrgreen:

Shabait.com
ERITREA AT A GLANCE
Most Tigrinya-speakers are sedentary farmers living in the densely populated central and southern highlands of Eritrea. Currently they spread from this ancestral farmland over much of Eritrea today. The overwhelming majority are orthodox Christians, though there is a small minority of Muslims, known as jeberti, and there are significant minorities of Catholics and Protestants. Like all Eritreans, they are deeply attached to their land, but Tigrinya speakers also makeup a large portion of urban traders and operators of small business, restaurants and other services throughout the country.

http://www.shabait.com/about-eritrea/er ... t-a-glance
Greetings fiyameta,

The dude was insisting several times and challeging you to respond and as I noticed you were up to the challenge by providing plausible explanations with which I concur.

Few months ago, I asked the dude (perhaps he uses the nick robel 11 as well) as to why he hates our eri-jeberti brothers but to date no answer from him.

Having said that, you sound to be an objective observer and believe in all inclusive concept. Hence, why do you apply it selectively? Your higdef comrade fed-up dubs eri-lowlanders shiritams frequently but you are tight-lipped here why?

Don't ever tell me that he means soley me as some like-minded bigots like him tried to silence me when defending him.

Hey! As they say what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 29 May 2020, 13:36

You cry, weep and emotionally insult people when you face the truth and challenged! That is what what I mean by low IQ!

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 29 May 2020, 13:40

Axumezana wrote:
29 May 2020, 13:36
You cry, weep and emotionally insult people when you face the truth and challenged! That is what what I mean by low IQ!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 29 May 2020, 13:43

You cry ,weep and insult people when you face the truth and challenged. That what I mean by low IQ.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 29 May 2020, 13:48

You cry, weep and get emotional as you face the truth and challenged. That is why I mean by low IQ.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 29 May 2020, 23:09

Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed said, Oromo made up the overwhelming majority of the soldiers killed during TPLF's invasion of Eritrea.

Most of the Oromo soldiers were killed by TPLF soldiers from Adwa who fired their guns at the backs of the Oromo soldiers to force them into well-fortified Eritrean trenches as mine-sweepers and cannon fodders. That is called a War Crime!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 30 May 2020, 02:21

ጦርነቱ ሲጀመር፡ የዓድዋ ወያኔ መሪዎች "ግባ!" "ግባ!" እያሉ በአማርኛ ትእዛዝ ያስተላልፉ ነበር። በኋላ ሲሸሹ ግን በትግርኛ "ውጻእ! "ውጻእ! (ትርጉሙ ውጣ! ውጣ!) ብለው የነሱን ቋንቋ ብቻ ለሚሰማ የራሳቸው የትግራይ ሰው እንዲሸሽና እንዲወጣ ኣደረጉ። ሌላው የኢትዮጵያ ወጣት እዛው ለሞት ተዳረገ።
(የጎንደር ተወላጅ የቀድሞ የወያኔ ወታደር)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 30 May 2020, 02:26

የዓድዋው ወያኔ ኮሎኔል ሺሻይ አሟሟት

ከወያኔ እብሪትና የአለማወቅ ታሪኮች መካከል የኮሎኔል ሺሻይ አሟሟት ተጠቃሽ ሊሆን የሚችል ነው። ከህወሃት የኣመራር አባላት የአንዱ ወንድም (ቢተው በላይ) የነበረው ኮሎኔል ሺሻይ በትግሉ ወቅት የጉና ክፍለሰራዊት አዛዥ ነበር። ከደርግ ውድቀት በሁዋላ ኮሎኔል ሺሻይ የኢትዮጵያ አየር ሃይል መስርያ ቤት ዉስጥ የሄሊኮፕተር ኦፐሬሽን አዛዥ ሆኖ ተመደበ። ይህ ስልጣን ሲስጠው ግን ኮሎኔል ሺሻይ ሄሊኮፕተር ተሳፍሮ ያውቃል እንጂ ስለ ሄሊኮፕተር አንዳችም እውቀት አልነበረውም። :lol:

ታሪኩ እንዲህ ነበር.......

ኮሎኔል ሺሻይ የዉግያ ሄሊኮፕተር ኣዛዥ መሆኑ ካልቀረ ተብሎ ሄሊኮፕተር የማብረር ትምህርት መከታተል ይጀምራል። አሰልጣኞቹ የደርግ ተሸናፊ መኮንኖች ነበሩ። ሰልጣኞች ደግሞ አሸናፊዎች። መምህራን ከልብ ሊያስተምሩ አልቻሉም። ተማሪዎች ደግሞ በመምህሩ ላይ የበላይነት ካላሳየሁ ይላሉ። አስተማሪ ደፍሮ ተማሪውን አይናገረውም። ከሺሻይ መምህራን አንዱ ሻምበል እሸቱ ገመቹ ይባላል። ሺሻይ የዚህ ሰው አለቃ ሆኖአል። ....... በዚያን ወቅት ግን መምህራን ሺሻይን "አልቻልክም! ወድቀሃል! ቻው!" ሊሉት አይችሉም ነበር። ሻምበል እሸቱ ገመቹኡ ይህን ቢያደርግ "ኦነግ ነህ!" እንዳይባል ይሰጋ ነበር። ስለዚህ መምህራን ሁሉ ሺሻይን እሹሩሩ እያሉ የሄሊኮፕተር ተዋጊ ለማድረግ መከራቸውን እያዩ ነበር።

ይህ በእንዲህ እያለ የኤርትራ ጦርነት ተከሰተ። ከእለታት አንድ ማለዳ ወደ ቡሬ ግምባር ሄሊኮፕተር እንዲላክ ትእዛዝ ይመጣል። ኮሎኔል ሺሻይ ባስቸኳይ ሻምበል እሸቱን ያስጠራል። ሻምበል እሸቱ ገመቹ ግን በአከባቢው ሳይገኝ ቀረ። ምናልባት ሻይ ለመጠጣት ወደ ክበብ ጎራ ብሎ ሊሆን ይችላል። ወዴያ ወዲህ በማለት እሸቱን ማፈላለግ በተቻለ። ሺሻይ ግን ይህን አላደረገም። እራሱ ወደ ሄሊኮፕተሯ ገብቶ ቀሰቀሳት። በህጉ መሰረት ሽሻይ የበረራ ትምህርቱን ያልጨረሰ እንደመሆኑ ሄሊኮፕተር ብቻዉን ይዞ መሄድ የሚፈቀድለት አልነበረም። ልክ እንደ ሚኒ ባስ ሄሊኮፕተሯን አስነስቶ ወደ ቡሬ ጭልጥ አለ። :lol:

ሄሊኮፕተር እየነዱ መሄድና፣ እየነዱ መዋጋት ግን ለየቅል ነበሩ። ገና ቡሬ ከመድረሱ የሻእቢያ ፀረ አይሮፕላን ሚሳይሎች "እንኳን ደህና መጣህ!" ሲሉ የሞቀ አቀባበል አደረጉለት። ሺሻይና ጓደኞቹ ከነሄሊኮፕተራቸው አየር ላይ ጋዩ። ወርደዉም አሰብ ላይ ተከሰከሱ።
:oops: የኤርትራ ወታደሮች ሄሊኮፕተሯን ሲፈትሹ ሰዎቹ በመቃጠላቸው ማንነታቸው ለመለየት የሚቻላቸው አልነበረም። የጦር አይሮፕላን አብራሪዎች ግን ከብረት የተሰራች መታወቅያ አላቸው። ያንን የብረት መታወቅያ ሲፈልጉ "ሻምበል እሸቱ ገመቹ" የሚለው ያገኛሉ። ምክንያቱም እሸቱ ለበረራ ዝግጁ ስለነበር የብረት መታወቅያዉን እዚያው ትቶአት ኖሮአል። በነጋታው የኤርትራ ሬድዮ ሻምበል እሸቱ ገመቹ የተባለ ፓይለት ከነሄሊኮፕተሩ ተመቶ መውደቁን ዜና ሲያውጅ ሻምበል እሸቱ በሞቀ ኣልጋ ዉስጥ ነበር።
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 30 May 2020, 06:04

You are stupid, let me tell you hardly find Jeberti who are proud being Eritrean. Now I knew why you are trying to name Asswah because you mother fuxxcker Ugum jeberti. They a lot of crimes against Eritrea. You mother fuxxcker go to Eritrea and ask your if they have any love for my country. No wonder you call me Asswash because I touched your stupid family.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 26 Jun 2020, 00:51

What happened in እግሪ መኸል?

wegri

Post by wegri » 26 Jun 2020, 05:07

sebdoyeley wrote:
28 May 2020, 19:51
tekeba wrote:
28 May 2020, 19:47
sebdoyeley, who are you mother fuxxeer, get lost.
I am sorry, I am the man who is Fukcing your mam upside down, is that ok for you? your mam seems to like it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: You gave him a good answer. Bravo!

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 21 Sep 2020, 14:09

One of the main topics of discussion behind closed doors in Tigray is the whereabouts of the 50,000 battle hardened TPLF fighters who never returned home after TPLF's first invasion attempt on Eritrea. Not one of them returned home and the TPLF kept the Tigray people in the dark regarding their fate.

The second and third invasion attempts were carried out by hunger conscripts from the Amhara and Oromo regions led by TPLF commanders from Adwa. And that's why the Amhara and Oromo conscripts who participated in the invasion claim to have not seen one Tigraway soldier fighting in the war, but saw TPLF commanders from Adwa in the back firing their guns at fleeing Amhara and Oromo soldiers.

Listen to this Ethio brother who took part in the Badme war.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 21 Sep 2020, 22:05

የዓድዋ ወያኔዎች ከጦር ሜዳ ስቅስቅ ብለው ኡያለቀሱ ዓድዋ ከገቡ በኋላ የትግራይ ህዝብ ኡንዲህ ሲል ጥያቄ አቅርቦላቸው ነበር:-
"ልጆቻችን እንደ ከብት እየነዳችሁ ወደ ጦር ግንባር እንዲዘምቱ ካደረጋችሁ በኋላ እስካሁን ወደ ቤታቸው አልተመለሱም። ልጆቻችን የት ናቸው?" :roll:

የዓድዋ ወያኔዎች መልስ :-
"ልጆቻችሁ ከጦር ሜዳ ካልተመለሱ እርሱዋቸው፣ በጦርነቱ ሞተዋል ማለት ነው። ይልቅኑስ የዓባይ ትግራይ ሪፑብሊክ ህልማችን መሞት ነው ኡጅግ የሚያሳዝነው።"
:cry: :cry: :cry:
:shock: :shock: :shock: