eden
Member+

Report: Abiy Security Forces have killed more than Coronavirus has

Post by eden » 27 May 2020, 18:54

Fwd 32:00

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: Report: Abiy Security Forces have killed more than Coronavirus has

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 27 May 2020, 19:26

I goggled it , Eden. Six Ethiopians died of Corona virus. It has been four months since the virus visited humanity. For almost two years the Abiy administration was fighting with OLF. If the number of insurgents killed are reasonably compared to the six corona virus victims, I would say the Abiy administration is more refrained from using military force.
By the way , when people raise arms to promote their political agenda , the other side is not praying to God to give them sense. They shoot back.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 27 May 2020, 19:41

eden wrote:
27 May 2020, 18:54
Fwd 32:00
Really? :lol:

So you mean that we have to forgive the deadly Coron Virus devastating the entire planet but instead turn on a country's security forces doing their jobs of keeping security? Sounds like the pervert tplf inverse power mongering logic.
:P

“The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~Mahatma Gandhi

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 27 May 2020, 19:43

Isn't it funny that the Adwan sister has the audacity to blame the Nobel Peace Prize Winner aka Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby for killing while her Adwan bosses had killed hundreds of thousands if not millions of innocent Ethiopian civilians in 27 years... Not only that, those coward criminals have still been hiding in Mekelle where she comes from.

My advice to you, sister Eden is that just shut the F**** UP, gual Adwa Wahid!!!!

May God bless the Nobel Peace Prize Winner, Dr. Abby Ahmed!!!

Victory to the Tigrayan Fenqil Movement!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 27 May 2020, 19:46

Lowlanderu Eden

How does it feel to be like a ተቃዋሚ :mrgreen: ። I see you are now active as an opposition. I think even that is now becoming a luxury considering ፈንቅል is growing in your own terf

Jimmy

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 27 May 2020, 20:00

Sister Eden gual Adwa,

By the way, what happened to the claim that you are an Eritrean from lowland... you are now extremely busy to save your criminal Adwan TPLF bosses from their grave.... Not time to act as a fake Eritrean anymore :lol: :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: Simer ----Kiss my as*s .... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Victory to Tigrayan Fenqil Movement!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 27 May 2020, 20:28

Edu shikor
Your new assignment is a hard one :lol: which is trying to convince people that PP is worst than TPLF :lol: it ain't going to work.
Well at least now, it seems you have given up on "Tigray Tigrenee" crap; that was dead on arrival anyways

eden wrote:
27 May 2020, 18:54

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 27 May 2020, 20:42

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
27 May 2020, 19:26
I goggled it , Eden. Six Ethiopians died of Corona virus. It has been four months since the virus visited humanity. For almost two years the Abiy administration was fighting with OLF. If the number of insurgents killed are reasonably compared to the six corona virus victims, I would say the Abiy administration is more refrained from using military force.
By the way , when people raise arms to promote their political agenda , the other side is not praying to God to give them sense. They shoot back.
Why google. It’s in the discussion. BTW, if you listen to Meaaza, she makes a point that this is the tip of the iceberg and the cases are show cases reported on the media, there are much much more that do not make it to media. Communication blockage in by Abiy security is mentioned in the video. That’s is the situation.

I know Abiy is your boy and all but you supposed to support by being a mirror so he sees his ugly side and improve. You are not supposed to undermine reports. If that’s what you do, you are becoming the HGDEF blind followers. That’s sad.

Other than that, if you still feel strongly, give your feedback to the reporters. They seem to be fair mostly.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 27 May 2020, 23:35

Usually , I do not listen the discussion, I have lived in North America for awhile. Here, you have to be economical with words, and try to unload ad much information as you can sometimes within three minutes , so I goggled, For your suggestion of my being Abiy’s “ boy,” whatever that means , you got it wrong. I do not defend any person or persons. I argue for the politics I believe in. At any time in my life that I had believed in ethnic politics, and never will. It is understandable then politicians who strive to elevate Ethiopian politics beyond ethnic politics I support. Not blind support however .The Ethiopian politics is different, politicians do not argue on issues, or policy mostly. For the last thirty years , ethnic politicians spent their living minutes accusing dead politicians. I hate that. I believe Abiy hates that type of politics as well. So I do not find it being “ sad” to agree with his politics than I agree with Sebhat’s or Daud’s.
There is hardly grey are in Ethiopian politics. You be with ethnic politics or not. I made my choice when I was a fifteen years old kid, You guessed it, it is not the former.