Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

What the hell Eritrea worshipers are doing in our site, you are not welcome, Egziabher Yirdah, don't come every morning

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 27 May 2020, 18:26

You look and sound like "Ayni Awuta Dereq Lemagn Be Ye Tuwatu Tesadabi yemagn

This site is not your father second wife to be fed after he divorced your mother, you are gone for good and stay at home. If you have a problem go to your own websites and argue with them.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: What the hell Eritrea worshipers are doing in our site, you are not welcome, Egziabher Yirdah, don't come every morn

Post by sebdoyeley » 27 May 2020, 18:37

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
27 May 2020, 18:26

This site is not your father second wife to be fed after he divorced your mother, you are gone for good and stay at home. If you have a problem go to your own websites and argue with them.
we are here advertising for job vacancy for young agme pus$y,and shoe sinners from Tigray, we hope, you value our reasons and understand why we are here., :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Follower

Re: What the hell Eritrea worshipers are doing in our site, you are not welcome, Egziabher Yirdah, don't come every morn

Post by Follower » 27 May 2020, 19:48

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Hahaha halfi adgi gave up and returned back to the forced union which he fought 27years to dismantle,,welcome to PP :lol: :lol: :lol:
ኣንድ ኣጋመ ሙርከኛ ተቀበሉ :lol: :lol:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 27 May 2020, 20:01

Follower wrote:
27 May 2020, 19:48
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Hahaha halfi adgi gave up and returned back to the forced union which he fought 27years to dismantle,,welcome to PP :lol: :lol: :lol:
Welcoming Bologna maid does not make me anything, I still the same person with the same view. This is my website until officially Tigray becomes independent nation then you will not see me the next day but you are here crying like a beggar could not get what he wants.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 27 May 2020, 20:23

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
27 May 2020, 20:01
Follower wrote:
27 May 2020, 19:48
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Welcoming Bologna maid does not make me anything, I still the same person with the same view. This is my website until officially Tigray becomes independent nation then you will not see me the next day but you are here crying like a beggar could not get what he wants.
agame stupid, do you think just b/c you say so, we are going to leave alone? we are at your as$ 24/7 that is a promise.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 27 May 2020, 20:40

Ayre Adgi
This isn't Tigray On Line; it is Ethiopian Review/Mereja. Remember you said you hate Ethiopia and being wish her death and disintegration all the time?
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

tlel

Post by tlel » 27 May 2020, 21:15

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Halafi,

Technically this site is not yours as you are anti Ethiopia as well.. you also is going to divorce and eject pretty soon kkkkkkkkkkk