Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

Worst moment! policemen killed black American by choking. justice must be served! (video)

Post by Abaymado » 27 May 2020, 15:29

I think this police man is not normal, he may be some lunatic.

Andertan

Re: Worst moment! policemen killed black American by choking. justice must be served! (video)

Post by Andertan » 27 May 2020, 15:32

Leftist Imbecile Abaymado you are like a mice brainwashed by leftists it’s people like you who keep blacks as slaves 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

You should be jailed for spewing shut hatred against the Civil and Noble Policemen :x :x

Abaymado

Re: Worst moment! policemen killed black American by choking. justice must be served! (video)

Post by Abaymado » 27 May 2020, 16:17

agame boy, where are you living?
A lot is coming:
The four policemen sacked
Protest erupted
The police directly in touch with the guy will be charged. his family also preparing to sue him

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 29 May 2020, 11:36

some white feel insecure: look this another lunatic white lady.

"
White woman fired after she calls police on black man who asked her to leash dog
A viral video that sparked a national outcry of racism has cost Amy Cooper her job. She called the New York City Police Department and accused an African American man of threatening her in Central Park after he asked her to leash her dog. Mola Lenghi reports.
MAY 27, 2020
"
https://www.cbsnews.com/video/white-wom ... leash-dog/

All I want to say is that American blacks have been dying for all human being in the US to stand tall, proud, live peacefully. American blacks haven't died for only American blacks but for all blacks in the globe, Asian, and so on. We know how Arabs, Asian .. are discriminated in US half century back.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 31 May 2020, 06:35

This issue becoming the hot topic. I don't know why officials took so long to take action and control the country. I know that pres. Trump said in his Facebook: Floyd death is not in vain. so what? now i know things are changing very fast, people are coming out in large numbers to protest not just for Floyd but for themselves. Even I saw one white women wrote: such kind of inhumanity will not stop unless prejudice against women stops.

This protest is not targeting for only Floyd but has its own message. Violence doesn't help anyone, send the culprits to prison cell. That is all.