Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

I can’t believe it , shabos are stupid down to this level? What is Eritrea’s independence after all?

Post by Abaymado » 27 May 2020, 07:46

Oh [deleted] i was to refrain from commenting on this but i can’t tolerate their stupidity. What is the purpose of chanting on foreign land about Eritrea’s independence? Eritrea has been hell on the face of the earth since the onset of their independence, so what is the big deal?

What is the significance of Eritrea’s independence by the way? Nothing!
Shabos want us to prove them that their independence worth something. I don't see any. Even I don't think majority of Eritreans has got any benefit.
Shabos are hypocrite. Why don’t go to their country and sing about their independence rather than live in handout.

blob:https://www.facebook.com/61cce9b9-48e4- ... 1ac0cca0fc

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: I can’t believe it , shabos are stupid down to this level? What is Eritrea’s independence after all?

Post by Ethoash » 27 May 2020, 08:30

Shabos

doesnt giveup so they celebrated with four car .. i saw them and i feel sorry for them they r reduced to them...

አንድ ሽቦ አርግዛ ነበር እንበል ከዚያ ከዘጠኝ ወር እርግዝና በኋላ ። እስወረዳት እና ልጁዋን አጣች።
ታድያ ሽቦ አእምሮዋን ትሳት አትሳት አይታወቅም ለስላሳ አመት ይህንን ወርጃ በየአመቱ ታክብረዋለች የልጄ ልደት እያለች። አረ ልጅህ እስወርዶሻል ቢሉዋል ። ልጅ ሞቶብሻል አምጠሽ ስትወልጂ ቢሉዋል ። አረ ባይሆን የሙታን ቀን ብለሽ አክብሪው ቢሉዋት አልስማ ብላ ። ልክ ልጁዋን አምጣ እንደወለደችና ልጁዋም ስላሳ አመት እንደሞላው ለሚስማ ጆሮ ትናገራለች።

ይህንን እሽሙር ለማይረዱ ካስትሮ ለኩፓ ነፃነት አመጣሁ ብሎ በባርነት ገዝቶዋቸው ሞተ።
ሙጋቤ ዙሙባቡዬን ነፃ ከነጭ ላውጣቹሁ ብሎ ከነጮች ብሶ ቀጥቅጦ ገዛቸው
አማሮች ጣሊያን መጣ ብለው ኦሮሞን እስጨርሰው ። ድል ሲያገኙ የኦሮሞን ድል ቀምተው በድህነት መቶ አምሳ አመት ገዙት።
ኦሮሞውች በድንጋይ ወርውረው ወርቃማዎቹን አባረው ስልጣን ቢይዙ አማራ በጋሮ በር ገብቶ ስልጣን ሊቀማቸው ነው።

ታድያ ምድረ ነፃነት አውጪ ብሎ የሚመጣውን ዝባዝክ ሁሉ ተከትለን ገደል እንዳንገባ መጠንቀቅ ነው። የኤርትራ ጉዳይ እኮ ፀሐይ የሞቀው ነው። ኦነጎች ኤርትራኖቹን ነፃነት ካዩ በኋላ አረ የምን መገንጠል ነው ብለው መገንጠላቸውን ትተው ።ሞቅ ያለ ኢትዬዽያዊ ሆነዋል። ኦጋዴኖችም እንዲሁ። ግንቦት ስባቶች ስላሳ ውታደሮች ብቻ ነበራቸው አያ አምስት አመት በሙሉ። የትግሬዎቹ አገዛዝ ኢትዬዽያን የብልፅግና ማማ ላይ የስቀለ ። በፖለቲካውም በንጝግር ነፃነቱም የዘለቀ አርገው ነው የሄዱት ኤርትራኖች ግን በዛገ ብረት ጣሊያን በተከለው ከተማ ይመፃደቃሉ ።አንድም አዲስ ቤት አልስሩም ይህንን ስላሳ አመት ሙሉ ምንም የሚደስቱበት ነገር የለም ቀይ ባህር እንኩዋን የአሳ እራት ሆነውበታል ። አረብ አገር ደግሞ የእቃ መለዋወጃ ሆነዋል። የእቃ መለዋወጫነታቸውን ሲያበቃ ደግሞ የባርያ ንግድ ውስጥ እንደእቃ ይሽጡ ይለውጡ ወይም የጭን ገረድ ሆነው ቀርተዋል በየቦታው ይህንን ነው እንግዲህ እናክብር የሚሉት ። በፊታቸው ግን ያ ቁጭታቸው ያስታውቅባቸዋል። ይህ ሁሉ ጣጣቴ እኮ ኢትዬዽያኖች ደስ እንዳይላቸው እንጂ መቼስ እነሱም የሚጠፋቸው አይመስለኝም ነፃነታቸው ሳይወለድ እንደሞተባቸው።

justo

Re: I can’t believe it , shabos are stupid down to this level? What is Eritrea’s independence after all?

Post by justo » 27 May 2020, 11:43

Abaymado wrote:
27 May 2020, 07:46
Oh [deleted] i was to refrain from commenting on this but i can’t tolerate their stupidity. What is the purpose of chanting on foreign land about Eritrea’s independence? Eritrea has been hell on the face of the earth since the onset of their independence, so what is the big deal?

What is the significance of Eritrea’s independence by the way? Nothing!
Shabos want us to prove them that their independence worth something. I don't see any. Even I don't think majority of Eritreans has got any benefit.
Shabos are hypocrite. Why don’t go to their country and sing about their independence rather than live in handout.

blob:https://www.facebook.com/61cce9b9-48e4- ... 1ac0cca0fc
Tigraimado, shut up and deal with Fenqil

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 27 May 2020, 12:50

Abaymado wrote:
27 May 2020, 07:46
Oh [deleted] i was

ሕርር! ኩምትር! ደኣ በላ ቆረብዕ ዓጋመ! ናጽነት ኤርትራ ነባሪ ፍሽለት ተጋሩን ደርጋውያንን እዩ። We will keep reminding you of that ክሳዕ ደም ጸሊም ትተፍኣ! ደቅ'ዛ በሶሮታት።

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 27 May 2020, 13:24

You scum bag filthy agame, first of all if you do not understand why we are stagnan for 2 decades, then you are stupid.
Secondly we celebrate all over the world, because we are the only Africans who got our independence by our sheer force, we are one of very few countries who celebrate independence day, and unlike all of the Africans who either handed down their freedom in a silver plate and do not understand the meaning of a sovereign nation and some of you got spared from colonization due to your lack of resources and bad awkwardness.
In other words, no body wanted to get closer to some of you with a 100000000 feet pole. It is like an ugly woman who is not wanted by any one.
And we celebrate it, because we are called by our real name.....ERITREANS.
We celebrate because we know you the haters get bu*tt hurt and we want to bu*tt hurt you so much so, here you are opening stupid thread about it and admitting to watching our videos of jubilation all over the world.
Again, I am not going to tell why the hiccups happened to us for I said it numerous times and as I promised that there will be time to punish the conspirators and that the time has arrived for the real pay back as we speak and hence, you will figure out why you are being punished and why we were forced to slow down.
Come back in 5 years & then try to blame us....... when the two decades peaceful endeavours you did in tigra crambles and Eritrea becomes the Singapore of Africa.
Can one really freaking imagine how Eritrea could have changed in its human resources , development of other endeavours in 2 decades peace?
Now we don't even need 2 decades. All we need is woyane get buried 100 feet down in barren tigray.....then we will start showing the world miracles.
Again, if you you weasels are blaming us why it looked like we are standing still, then your IQ is really like what the world listed it.
Chimpanzees IQ that is.
Yes we love to see you get bu*tt hurt.
Happy 29th independence anniversary my beloved Eritrea and my Eritrean people.
Our highway is clear now, we shoved woyane to the gutter for good.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 28 May 2020, 06:41

Temt wrote:
27 May 2020, 15:36
i see four car and the guy at the farm where he pickup tomato he have two flag ..one flag is his friend flag the problem is two of them cant miss work so one waving the other guy flag... what a sad people ...Eritrea is not an independent nation they r in ISISIS AWARKI SALVING U...

I AM 1000000% SURE if Eritrean people given a second referendum they would have voted to stay with Ethiopia even the Dergu 98.7% go head and make fun of those Eritreans who try to escape from nightmareland