Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

This is exactly how I feel about the filthy agames.

Post by Cigar » 26 May 2020, 16:48

Agames need to hear the entirety of this video, how we feel about tegarus aka agames. It is not only about woyane aka tplf.
Agames past forward it to minute 58 to hear the hate we have towards you scum bags.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 3819895487

Zack

Re: This is exactly how I feel about the filthy agames.

Post by Zack » 26 May 2020, 17:31

We get it you hate them what now. They Will always be next door to you. Don't get me wrong they hate you to but will this be a good thing for the region. This conflict has been goin on for over 20 years dear lad. You don't bring any solutions what is it you want a war another one. Or do you think an alliance with amhara will bring peace to the region.

Dr Zackovich

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 26 May 2020, 17:54

Zach the newly born camel as*s siniffer agame, you are admitting that you are one nasty filthy agame.
Unless you understand tigrigna, how the f**k do you know what I posted?
As far as alliance, Eritrea does not need any.
Except you agames we are ok if any ethio ethnic group want to stretch their hands with respect and want to work for win, win situation with Eritrea for their sake.
And peace you said?
Eritrea is the most peaceful country in the region and you know it you filthy agame.
Now, since you watched and understood in your agamigna, can you please explain it to the likes of leflafi adghi, present, pastlast, tigraypeople, adwusha, tarik, lamaze, eden, abdelfezaz and the rest of your low IQ IQ agame friends of you in ER?

Zack

Post by Zack » 26 May 2020, 18:04

I don't understand tigrinya the only 2 words I know i know is dhaxan dhaxan and shikorina. I understand allot of words because of my Arabic but I cannot understand it. Or do an actual conversation in tigrinya. I might learn the language one day who knows. I didn't even click on the link you posted. But I know you have strong hate for tigrayans and I just want to say hate is never gonna solve anything. And I know they hate you 2 but it won't help them either look at them isolated out of power. And surrounded by angry ethnic groups. But I don't think all tigrayans should be blamed for what meles and sebhet did.

Dr Zackovich

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 26 May 2020, 18:36

When the topic is about Agames
Guess who shows up first as usual
Not Halfi Adgi, Aziza, Agameash or Asswash, but the "Amaraw" :roll: Wisheeye :lol: :lol:
Amara my A.SS :lol: :lol: :lol:

present wrote:
26 May 2020, 17:46

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 26 May 2020, 19:17

Zach the newly born camel a'ss sniffer, you understood what the video is all about. Don't try to tell me that woyane aka tplf are different crap.
The video clearly explains that all tegarus no matter who they are the same evil sh*it.
It doesn't only show about the story of the last decade, but most of it is about centuries evil deeds when our foreparents nick named you LIBI TIGRAY TWIWAI rightfully so.
And we could care less if you hate us. We want you to hate us.
You nasty agames actually love us more than your selves and the ethiopians.
Have you mother f**ker heard us begging you or call you our brothers?
But you weasels do always.
So, where the hell are you getting it that you hate us.
Even your shifta leaders are begging every freaking day since meles was alive to just get deaf ears and a command to tell you to get lost.
Yes you are a filthy agame who is hiding behind Djibouti skirt, because of shame of being a beggar agame.

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 26 May 2020, 23:38

Zack or who ever you are pretending to be neutral or peace broker, what have you. This is not about Cigar, PFDJ or any other political entity. This is a feeling about every Eritrean and every Eritrean family feeling. These scum of the earth people live for their . Momentary interest. This is not what that midget frog or that we uh adghi did. This trend has being going on for generations betrayal after betrayal. To top it all again as if we didn't Cary their inexperienced and incapable Milita a$$es to 4kilo, they backstub us and cost us many young lives. Here and now sitting in our territory and you are asking what do we want?? Well, I wouldn't say your are dumb unless you're playing to be one. You mother Fu.. ckers hating these bas.. tards wouldn't bring peace. What peace? Who the hell cares about peace. So long these people are occupying lands that doesn't belong to them and being accomplice to the terrorist MLLT, we do not give a crap to which side of the blade they fall and boy are we ready. Zackovich, I hope you are around to utter your none significant opinion in a couple months when your beloved Agames lives turn upside down. It seems it has already started as we speak.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 27 May 2020, 11:28

Cigar wrote:
26 May 2020, 16:48
Agames need to hear the entirety of this video, how we feel about tegarus aka agames. It is not only about woyane aka tplf.
Agames past forward it to minute 58 to hear the hate we have towards you scum bags.

Hahaha...

If uncle issu or uncle monkey announces tomorrow that tigryans are our brothers be it linguistically, culturally, geographically and so on and so forth then we will experience here your u-Turn and I bet my last nakfa that you and your likes will be the staunch supporters and advocates of tigryans here at mereja.

What for a bunch of ጥሪት ኢሱ!!!
Last edited by kerenite on 27 May 2020, 11:33, edited 1 time in total.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 27 May 2020, 11:55

present wrote:
27 May 2020, 11:32
Bingo :lol: :lol: :lol:

These parasite baria Eritreans have nothing of their own and can never stand on their own

kerenite wrote:
27 May 2020, 11:28
Cigar wrote:
26 May 2020, 16:48

Hahaha...

If uncle issu or uncle monkey announces tomorrow that tigryans are our brothers be it linguistically, culturally, geographically and so on and so forth then we will see your u-Turn and I bet my last nakfa here that you and your likes will be the staunch supporters and advocates of tigryans here at mereja.

What for a bunch of ጥሪት ኢሱ!!!

Wedi tigray,

I will only need your service and support when I notice that my shoes need to be polished.

You have the audacity to call us parasites. Yigermal!

You are on the wrong address dude. You are talking to an eritrean.
Last edited by kerenite on 27 May 2020, 11:58, edited 1 time in total.