Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
kebena05

Should Eritrea intervein militarily to save Tigreans from the dying TPLF?

Post by kebena05 » 25 May 2020, 15:43

Many Tigreans inside Tigray and outside the country are asking for Eritrean to intervien militarily to save the Tigrean people from the TPLF gangs whose dates in power inside Tigray is now numbered. TPLF will kill thousands of its people in the final hour as Khmer Rouge did to its own people in 1979 in Cambodia. TPLF would do this to revenge for the Tigrean people for siding with Dr. Abiy and the Ethiopian people.

The last couple of days, all over the web, Tigreans are debating whether they choose a military intervention from "brotherly" people, the Eritrean or from the Federal government who is seen by many as hostile to their existence. As Eritrean, I would prefer for our government to get involve and invade Mekele before it gets chaotic and safe thousands from imminent danger. It is also for our national security; if chaos become the norm in Tigray, millions of starved Tigreans would chose to cross to Eritrea over Ethiopia.....that can cause a dilemma for our government.

JudgementDay1234

Re: Should Eritrea intervein militarily to save Tigreans from the dying TPLF?

Post by JudgementDay1234 » 25 May 2020, 15:54

kebena05 wrote:
25 May 2020, 15:43
Many Tigreans inside Tigray and outside the country are asking for Eritrean to intervien militarily to save the Tigrean people from the TPLF gangs whose dates in power inside Tigray is now numbered. TPLF will kill thousands of its people in the final hour as Khmer Rouge did to its own people in 1979 in Cambodia. TPLF would do this to revenge for the Tigrean people for siding with Dr. Abiy and the Ethiopian people.

The last couple of days, all over the web, Tigreans are debating whether they choose a military intervention from "brotherly" people, the Eritrean or from the Federal government who is seen by many as hostile to their existence. As Eritrean, I would prefer for our government to get involve and invade Mekele before it gets chaotic and safe thousands from imminent danger. It is also for our national security; if chaos become the norm in Tigray, millions of starved Tigreans would chose to cross to Eritrea over Ethiopia.....that can cause a dilemma

No, that's not our business. Although I know tplf is involved in Eritrea internal affairs.

tlel

Post by tlel » 25 May 2020, 16:03

Another deception, they know the Western way, you have learned quite well using let us save Tigreans against tplf. of course you are going to occupy Tigray and nothing will happen to tplf. don't worry Halafi will welcome you with eleleleleleel. Notice the tone of ER Shabos changed from Agame insults to Tigreans let us save you we are brotherly than the Ethiopian federal government.

Follower

Post by Follower » 25 May 2020, 16:15

"ቀንዲ ሕመቅና ቅልጥፍ ኢልና ሰብ ንኣምንን ለዋሃትን ምዃና እዩ፡ነዚኣ ከኣ ዓጋመ ጽቡቅ ጌሮም እዮም ዝምዝምዝዋ" "ንደርሆ ብመሸላ ንሓማሸናይ(ኤርትራዊ)ብማሕላ"
how soon you forgot what they did to us?
Do you know why we have been in this mess we are in for the 20+years?
Simply,because we ignored our wise forethfathers' advice not to help/collaborate with agames,cos they are backstabbers ፡,once you help them፡ they will come to hunt you፡ 4ኪሎ ዘእተናዮም እንታይ ፈድዮምና?!!, let them finish each another,,not our business since we dont have the same የኣይን ቀለም።
They've got afederal govt to look after them.
Brother,,get your ጋቢ ፡popcorn and watch!!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 25 May 2020, 16:23

Brother K,

Eritreans’ armies ( very disciplined highly trained, war hardened) should go in deep inside Tigray to prevent the mass displacement of agamewoch by few Tplfists’ loyal militias and armed to the teeth armies currently causing havoc. For the security and peace of Eritrea we should intervene asap.

Remember that Eritrea government signed securities agreement with federal government of Ethiopia. All Eritrea should start with hammer specific Tplfists’ target from the war ships in Red Sea for couples of days. Then send the ground force. That will minimize Eritreans force casualties and speeding up the operation.

We don’t need the air force to mobilize to ragtag kilil Tigray militia.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 25 May 2020, 16:53

Anchi Tilam
Saving Agames is our human duty....we don't have to like them and we will never do....that I can assure you, regardless if we see crime is committed against innocent Agames/Tigreans by the desperate TPLF gangs, then of course we will have to get involve and we will. After all, when our Neighbour house is on fire, we have to try to safe their house so that the fire doesn't spread to our house....Gebash Wedi Abat Tor?

tlel wrote:
25 May 2020, 16:03
Another deception, they know the Western way, you have learned quite well using let us save Tigreans against tplf. of course you are going to occupy Tigray and nothing will happen to tplf. don't worry Halafi will welcome you with eleleleleleel. Notice the tone of ER Shabos changed from Agame insults to Tigreans let us save you we are brotherly than the Ethiopian federal government.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 25 May 2020, 16:57

kebena05 wrote:

The last couple of days, all over the web, Tigreans are debating whether they choose a military intervention from "brotherly" people, the Eritrean or from the Federal government who is seen by many as hostile to their existence. As Eritrean, I would prefer for our government to get involve and invade Mekele before it gets chaotic and safe thousands from imminent danger. It is also for our national security; if chaos become the norm in Tigray, millions of starved Tigreans would chose to cross to Eritrea over Ethiopia.....that can cause a dilemma for our government.
No, no! I don't believe we should get involved in Tegaru's internal affairs. That is the responsibility of the Federal government. As Follower said, we have been bitten by these people so many times for helping them. They never appreciate our help which, often took the form of giving our lives for their existence, Ra'esi Woldemichael fell for that trip as did PIA on the battle of Badme. These people are thru and thru dishonest and seem to be proud of that despicable behavior.
That said, since it is the criminal Weaynes that is sitting on our lands illegally, we will help even the Devil himself if it expedites the downfall of the Malelit thuggery.
Last edited by Temt on 25 May 2020, 16:59, edited 1 time in total.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 25 May 2020, 16:58

kebena05 wrote:

Yeah, let them all MOZERFUCKERS kill each other. Tembenai isias afewerki vs adwan sebhat nega. FKKK all agames.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 25 May 2020, 17:04

Follower brother
I totally understand your point and it is well taken. Please also read my reply to wedi Abat Tor, on this thread.
The reason why I support our involvement is for our own sake. Imagine the desperate millions of migrants that would cross to our country, flooding our towns and cities; hence, the social break down that follows. As we all know, Tigrean in nature are not decent people at all and they would create a total mess once they are inside our country. Look what happen even a year or so ago when we let a few of them to cross the border; it was total chaoes, theift, rape and other crimes tripled in a few days. Therefore, our involvement would stop them from making an exodus in Millions toward north if TPLF start killing its own people. It is a delicate matter. No one ever forgets what they did to us for centuries to come; however, we may have to get involve in their country to safe ours.

Follower wrote:
25 May 2020, 16:15
"ቀንዲ ሕመቅና ቅልጥፍ ኢልና ሰብ ንኣምንን ለዋሃትን ምዃና እዩ፡ነዚኣ ከኣ ዓጋመ ጽቡቅ ጌሮም እዮም ዝምዝምዝዋ" "ንደርሆ ብመሸላ ንሓማሸናይ(ኤርትራዊ)ብማሕላ"
Simply,because we ignored our wise forethfathers' advice not to help/collaborate with agames,cos they are backstabbers ፡,once you help them፡ they will come to hunt you፡ 4ኪሎ ዘእተናዮም እንታይ ፈድዮምና?!!, let them finish each another,,not our business since we dont have the same የኣይን ቀለም።

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 25 May 2020, 17:19

Temt brother
I understand your and Follower's point
Please read my reply to Follower
Temt wrote:
25 May 2020, 16:57
kebena05 wrote:

No, no! I don't believe we should get involved in Tegaru's internal affairs. That is the responsibility of the Federal government. As Follower said, we have been bitten by these people so many times for helping them. They never appreciate our help which, often took the form of giving our lives for their existence, Ra'esi Woldemichael fell for that trip as did PIA on the battle of Badme. These people are thru and thru dishonest and seem to be proud of that despicable behavior.
That said, since it is the criminal Weaynes that is sitting on our lands illegally, we will help even the Devil himself if it expedites the downfall of the Malelit thuggery.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 25 May 2020, 17:37

Fed bro
Yes....I would love to see our Soldiers pee on the dead bodies of TPLFies on the streets of Mekele….that would kill people like Halafi Adgi and Wisheeye alike who can only watch on TV, unable to do anything else. We have to destroy the entire structure of the Malelit gang's and make sure they will not be a threat to us centuries to come. Just a thought of Eritrea's military involvement in Tigray would create a tsunami of diarrhea among the TPLF gangs LOL

Fed_Up wrote:
25 May 2020, 16:23
Brother K,

Eritreans’ armies ( very disciplined highly trained, war hardened) should go in deep inside Tigray to prevent the mass displacement of agamewoch by few Tplfists’ loyal militias and armed to the teeth armies currently causing havoc. For the security and peace of Eritrea we should intervene asap.

Remember that Eritrea government signed securities agreement with federal government of Ethiopia. All Eritrea should start with hammer specific Tplfists’ target from the war ships in Red Sea for couples of days. Then send the ground force. That will minimize Eritreans force casualties and speeding up the operation.

We don’t need the air force to mobilize to ragtag kilil Tigray militia.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 25 May 2020, 18:17

Follower wrote:
25 May 2020, 16:15

You damn right brother Follower....I agree with you 110%. It is the Ethiopian Federal Government Responsibility... Not the Eritrean government to intervene militarily in Tigray.... Having said that the people and the government of Eritrea should definitely express our moral support for the people of Tigray and their Fenkil movement.... The people of Tigray have always been the victims of a handful of coward TPLF goons.

Clearly..the coward TPLF goons and their low IQ Dedebit Cadres are our only enemy... Not the people of Hawzen and the rest of poor Tigrayans....

Yes, let's have popcorn and watch...

Victory to the Tigrayan Fenkil Movement !!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 25 May 2020, 19:21

Wedi medhin berad anxxxus lickers
Charity starts at home. Why shed crocodile tears when the situation in Eritrea is much worse than tigray. Is wedi medhin berad rule better than woyane?

Btw, fxzcked up the famous amiche chicken hawk is propogating for military intervention to topple woyane. Will she join the war or she will be spectator like always.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 25 May 2020, 23:55

We have to destroy the entire structure of the Malelit gang's and make sure they will not be a threat to us centuries to come.
I would have totally agreed with the proposed idea of Hawey Kebena if I was a citizen of Eritrea. Now is a golden opportunity for PFDJ to interfere in the pretext of protecting Tigray civilians and to incapacitate TPLF's military power.

The presence of TPLF with its military might intact at the doorstep of PFDJ is a menace to the very existence of the state of Eritrea. It is well-known fact that TPLF is just waiting for the death of Aboy AfeworQi and then to roll its tank to annex Eritrea. If Isayas is gone so does Eritrea.

Actually, TPLF could have assassinated him long ago but they don't want to see a power vacuum as a result because they know such an act could pave the way for the Islamic elements of ELF/Jabha to usurp onto power, which that could only be over their dead body.

So if this so-called Fenqil movement is the true event, then no better time than this moment for PFDJ to move its army and to confront Woyane while it is in chaos with its internal political instability.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 26 May 2020, 00:05

As the saying goes, "if your neighbor's home is on fire, get a garden hose." You Eritreans have a duty and a responsibility to put out the fire next door in Tigray and arrest the arsonists from Adwa to be tried by the ICC for crimes against humanity.

You don't need our invitation for a humanitarian intervention, be it militarily or otherwise. It is in your own national interest to put out the fire that was started by the Adwa Weyane. You have my blessings. 8) 8) 8)

Fenqilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll !!!

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 26 May 2020, 00:45

Typical traitor. The thread is about distorting the #1 enemy of the Eritrean people, the Weyane. No mention of the President here but it shows that you not happy that your beloved Weyane’s a.ss could get kicked from the North very soon. You better close your “opposite office “ in Mekele and head to Sudan.

You are a Weyane a.ss licker as well since you were hopping to hoop on the Weyane tank and roll in to Asmara to take power from your manic leader, PIA. People like you hate the President more than the crime of Weyane’s committed against Eritrea. Your issue is power; power that you thought only comes by licking the Weyane a.ss for 20 years. That didn’t happen. If loving my country more than anything makes me a PFDJ a.ss licker; I proudly wear it as my budge of honer. The sad part that you, “Eritrean “ by name is; you will die without seeing power or the soil of Eritrea just like your handler, the Weyane’s.
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
25 May 2020, 19:21
Wedi medhin berad anxxxus lickers
Charity starts at home. Why shed crocodile tears when the situation in Eritrea is much worse than tigray. Is wedi medhin berad rule better than woyane?

Btw, fxzcked up the famous amiche chicken hawk is propogating for military intervention to topple woyane. Will she join the war or she will be spectator like always.

tlel

Post by tlel » 30 May 2020, 17:28

kebena05 wrote:
25 May 2020, 16:53
Anchi Tilam
Saving Agames is our human duty....we don't have to like them and we will never do....that I can assure you, regardless if we see crime is committed against innocent Agames/Tigreans by the desperate TPLF gangs, then of course we will have to get involve and we will. After all, when our Neighbour house is on fire, we have to try to safe their house so that the fire doesn't spread to our house....Gebash Wedi Abat Tor?

tlel wrote:
25 May 2020, 16:03
Ethiopia government is dead if they allow such anti Ethiopia like you get invovled in Ethiopoia issue, why are you pretending? You are fully anti Ethiopian and anti Tigray, under the fake slogan, "we are here for you" Weren't you the one with Tplf assassinating innocent Tigrayans when you formed Shabia?

tlel

Post by tlel » 30 May 2020, 17:31

EPRDF wrote:
25 May 2020, 23:55
We have to destroy the entire structure of the Malelit gang's and make sure they will not be a threat to us centuries to come.
I would have totally agreed with the proposed idea of Hawey Kebena if I was a citizen of Eritrea. Now is a golden opportunity for PFDJ to interfere in the pretext of protecting Tigray civilians and to incapacitate TPLF's military power.

The presence of TPLF with its military might intact at the doorstep of PFDJ is a menace to the very existence of the state of Eritrea. It is well-known fact that TPLF is just waiting for the death of Aboy AfeworQi and then to roll its tank to annex Eritrea. If Isayas is gone so does Eritrea.

Actually, TPLF could have assassinated him long ago but they don't want to see a power vacuum as a result because they know such an act could pave the way for the Islamic elements of ELF/Jabha to usurp onto power, which that could only be over their dead body.

So if this so-called Fenqil movement is the true event, then no better time than this moment for PFDJ to move its army and to confront Woyane while it is in chaos with its internal political instability.

While I agree to eliminate the Eritrean Tplf, Eprdf, Abdelazziz, Opfist are only here to eliminate the traditional christians in order to bring Islamic Ethiopia. that is for sure

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 30 May 2020, 17:40

kebena05 wrote:

This is not needed,I have just talked with a young intelligent Eritrean.We need a new land,free of Isaias Afewerki.I will support Tigrians against TPLF leadership and all kind of dictatorship in Africa.We are a poor country with no leader