Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Lakeshore

Re: former TPLF fighter burn himself to death after shouting"I was not fought for this" sourse Nebiu Suhul PP

Post by Lakeshore » 25 May 2020, 20:25

Let him burn! the regreet make him suicidal most of agame are victims of Schizophrenia and we are going to see more of this. It is not curable and most of them become sadistic and practice beastly. So killing himself is like saving more other agmes life. so it is a blessing in disguise both for Ethiopian and agames

Cigar

Re: former TPLF fighter burn himself to death after shouting"I was not fought for this" sourse Nebiu Suhul PP

Post by Cigar » 25 May 2020, 20:37

Agames are cowards. What good is it going to do killing himself?
He must have aids, raped his own daughter like what they always do or some crap that he killed himself.
Why not go to mekele hotel and atleast die in killing the shifta who are hiding in the rats infested hotels?
He is dead now and he doesn't know if he was alive or that he is dead and no agame will remember him, unless they are cowards like him and try to make him a hero.
Any way a good agame is a dead agame aka tigrawai/ti.
Good riddance coward filthy agame. Say hi to the cobwebbed, midget, ugly dead meles on behalf of the agames in this form in 'hell'.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 26 May 2020, 07:59

agree 100% Cigar a good agame is a dead agame aka tigrawai/ti.

wegri

Post by wegri » 26 May 2020, 08:27

Cigar wrote:
25 May 2020, 20:37
Agames are cowards. What good is it going to do killing himself?
He must have aids, raped his own daughter like what they always do or some crap that he killed himself.
Why not go to mekele hotel and atleast die in killing the shifta who are hiding in the rats infested hotels?
He is dead now and he doesn't know if he was alive or that he is dead and no agame will remember him, unless they are cowards like him and try to make him a hero.
Any way a good agame is a dead agame aka tigrawai/ti.
Good riddance coward filthy agame. Say hi to the cobwebbed, midget, ugly dead meles on behalf of the agames in this form in 'hell'.
I couldn't agree more!
Yes, a good Aga.ame is a dead Aga.ame. No doubt about it. :mrgreen: