Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Robel11

If it won’t for Present the Ascari Eritreans could’ve fooled me. So you know, the Tplf are Ascari Eritreans not tegrau

Post by Robel11 » 24 May 2020, 11:19

Present keep repeating the lie soon it will seem legit :lol: :lol: :lol:

kebena05

Re: If it won’t for Present the Ascari Eritreans could’ve fooled me. So you know, the Tplf are Ascari Eritreans not tegr

Post by kebena05 » 24 May 2020, 12:34

No one expect a honey from a garbage fly hence no one expect a sensible discussion from you two low IQ Agame boys, Tarik Hatela and Wisheeye Ye Shellew Lig….now carry on with your brilliant talk :lol:
Robel11 wrote:
24 May 2020, 11:19

Robel11

Re: If it won’t for Present the Ascari Eritreans could’ve fooled me. So you know, the Tplf are Ascari Eritreans not tegr

Post by Robel11 » 24 May 2020, 12:46

Your not fooling anyone but your own delusional self present. I suggest you wake up and accept the reality. The tplf are pure tigrian from Adwa and Adigrat. Why don’t you talk about their bad leadership... their is a lot of truth there. But calling them Ascari Eritrean when they are not, will make you lose your sanity and people who view your post will think your some kinda of stupid fella. You can only fool people who are ignorant about a place things or person, in this case we all know Bereket and all the tplf origins.

I feel for when I see you fool yourself day in and day out. It’s always Asacri Eritrean tplf bla bla, give it a break.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 24 May 2020, 13:21

Belaynesh
What a waste of 20 plus years of your agame years :lol: :lol:
All that time, you were cheering for "Eritreans" thinking they were your people ha? :lol: :lol:
Nonetheless, if by a magical occurrence the same TPLFiests you cursed them today had come back to Menelik Palace tomorrow, there is no doubt, you would be the first one to cheer them on.

Being raised by a prostitute mama who changes her clients ever few minutes for $1 Birr, you grew up seeing her having no moral value and integrity; hence, here you are acting the same way. You have NO integrity at all, you change your stand based on the day who holds power; no shame at all!!

present wrote:
24 May 2020, 13:07

It's too late, they are already exposed!

You keep denying it and we keep exposing, it's a win-win!

Let's keep going

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 24 May 2020, 13:32

Robel11 wrote:
24 May 2020, 12:46
Your not fooling anyone but your own delusional self present. I suggest you wake up and accept the reality. The tplf are pure tigrian from Adwa and Adigrat. Why don’t you talk about their bad leadership... their is a lot of truth there. But calling them Ascari Eritrean when they are not, will make you lose your sanity and people who view your post will think your some kinda of stupid fella. You can only fool people who are ignorant about a place things or person, in this case we all know Bereket and all the tplf origins.

I feel for when I see you fool yourself day in and day out. It’s always Asacri Eritrean tplf bla bla, give it a break.
Give it up aite agame robel. Stop posing as an eritrean since you ain't.

Robel11

Post by Robel11 » 24 May 2020, 14:01

Kerenite,

I AM AGAME FROM BOTH OF MY PARENTS AND I WAS BORN IN KEREN,ERITREA. HAPPY NOW, SHEESH 🙄