Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
TesfaNews
Member
Posts: 428
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 22:23

Mama Ethiopia

Post by TesfaNews » 22 May 2020, 21:38

Mama Ethiopia :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imaye Ethiopia :lol: :lol:

Sudan is Ethiopia :lol: :lol:

The Horn is Ethiopia :lol: :lol:

I am Ethiopia :lol:

present
Senior Member
Posts: 13338
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Mama Ethiopia

Post by present » 22 May 2020, 22:22

Ascari Eritrean cockroach,

What are you smoking today? :lol: :lol: :lol:

yaballo
Member
Posts: 3116
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 02:30

Re: Mama Ethiopia

Post by yaballo » 22 May 2020, 22:28

Tesfa;

.. and you're a useless monkey. :shock:

PS: in classical/ancient Greek language, Aethiopia = NEGRO = SLAVE = UGLY = PRIMITIVE = STUPID, ETC. 8) ..

Of course, ignorance is bliss. Had those who renamed Abyssinia as Ethiopia after the Italians were kicked-out of Abyssinia in 1941 by the gallant white South Africans [apartheid!] & British soldiers known the real - and derogatory - meaning of the world 'Aethiopia', they might have changed their mind & kept the less derogatory name "Abyssinia".

Depending in the context it is used, even the word/name 'habesha/habashi/Abyssinia' also has a derogatory meaning. OK?

Then again, since when have negros made a remotely informed & intelligent decision? .. NEVER .. EVER! :roll: :roll: Meches mal godhani ...





Now, enjoy this lovely song .. called "Tumza Gorilla Dance".

Last edited by yaballo on 22 May 2020, 23:26, edited 6 times in total.

ethiopian
Member
Posts: 4417
Joined: 09 Oct 2011, 21:29

Re: Mama Ethiopia

Post by ethiopian » 22 May 2020, 22:34

the word Ascari is reserved for this lousy soul .....

yaballo
Member
Posts: 3116
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 02:30

Re: Mama Ethiopia

Post by yaballo » 22 May 2020, 22:43

yaballo wrote:
22 May 2020, 22:28
Tesfa;

.. and you're a useless monkey. :shock:

PS: in classical/ancient Greek language, Aethiopia = NEGRO = SLAVE = UGLY = PRIMITIVE = STUPID, ETC. 8) ..

Of course, ignorance is bliss. Had those who renamed Abyssinia as Ethiopia after the Italians were kicked-out of Abyssinia in 1941 by the gallant white South Africans [apartheid!] & British soldiers known the real - and derogatory - meaning of the world 'Aethiopia', they might have changed their mind & kept the less derogatory named "Abyssinia".

Depending in the context it is used, even the word/name 'habesha/habashi/Abyssinia' also has a derogatory meaning. OK?

Then again, since when have negros made a remotely informed & intelligent decision? .. NEVER .. EVER! :roll: :roll: Meches mal godhani ...





Now, enjoy this lovely song .. called "Tumza Gorilla Dance".


TesfaNews
Member
Posts: 428
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 22:23

Re: Mama Ethiopia

Post by TesfaNews » 22 May 2020, 22:49

Somaliland people number 3.5 million 8) :lol: :lol:

We should immediately :lol: :lol:

Make it Ethiopia again :lol: :lol: :lol:

TesfaNews
Member
Posts: 428
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 22:23

Re: Mama Ethiopia

Post by TesfaNews » 22 May 2020, 23:14

You are Kenyan. I am Ethiopian son of Emperor Ezana of Axumite Empire Get lost and never come back
yaballo wrote:
22 May 2020, 22:43
yaballo wrote:
22 May 2020, 22:28
Tesfa;

.. and you're a useless monkey. :shock:

PS: in classical/ancient Greek language, Aethiopia = NEGRO = SLAVE = UGLY = PRIMITIVE = STUPID, ETC. 8) ..

Of course, ignorance is bliss. Had those who renamed Abyssinia as Ethiopia after the Italians were kicked-out of Abyssinia in 1941 by the gallant white South Africans [apartheid!] & British soldiers known the real - and derogatory - meaning of the world 'Aethiopia', they might have changed their mind & kept the less derogatory named "Abyssinia".

Depending in the context it is used, even the word/name 'habesha/habashi/Abyssinia' also has a derogatory meaning. OK?

Then again, since when have negros made a remotely informed & intelligent decision? .. NEVER .. EVER! :roll: :roll: Meches mal godhani ...





Now, enjoy this lovely song .. called "Tumza Gorilla Dance".


tlel
Member
Posts: 1047
Joined: 28 Dec 2019, 14:24

Re: Mama Ethiopia

Post by tlel » 22 May 2020, 23:17

ethiopian wrote:
22 May 2020, 22:34
the word Ascari is reserved for this lousy soul .....
Are you Oxymoron, you call yourself ethiopian and then you oppose when Tesfanews says I am Ethiopian.

Post Reply