Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

JudgementDay1234

Re: {{{SO SAD}}} Video Of: Pfdj Aka Tegaru Only Party In Eritrea Made Hard Working Eritrean Ppl *BEGGARS*.!!! WEEY GUUD

Post by JudgementDay1234 » 22 May 2020, 10:05

tarik wrote:
22 May 2020, 09:37
:roll: :x
29 years of slavery our people are enduring from this evil tembenay , tigraway isias afewerki have really turned our people from working hard class people to beggars. This evil agame with his pfdj agames are using the covid19 as a cover up to kill and humiliate our eritrean people. Enough.

Agazi General

Re: {{{SO SAD}}} Video Of: Pfdj Aka Tegaru Only Party In Eritrea Made Hard Working Eritrean Ppl *BEGGARS*.!!! WEEY GUUD

Post by Agazi General » 22 May 2020, 12:14

Zat is so sad my brazer. But. In time ze agame isayas will go so let us unite and focus on ze bright future of agazian state fron alewuha to asmara 2 ze red sea

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 28 Dec 2021, 19:31

waw I remember zis, when our brazer Tegadalay 10 star general tarik, exposed ze agame king isayas for being ze proudest agame king. waw!

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 28 Dec 2021, 19:50

Leading a nation by political party is dangerous, it enriches the party, forgetting the responsibility for the people, it is exclusive, easily targetted by outside enemies, can turn into fascism, nazism, easily controlled by dangerous elements, same type of people and system. This is why I say, PP party must be abolished for exploitation. I support civili parties but not political parties.

That being said, why Tarik posted this?

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 28 Dec 2021, 20:02

When the Neo-colonial powers first set foot in Tigray in December of 1984, the first they thought was "do these agame people know it's Christmas?" Then they went ahead and made a song about it to raise money to feed the beggar agame.

What you saw on the EriTV program is the distribution of Christmas Gifts in Eritrea, but that's hard for the beggar agame who don't know Christmas to understand the Eritrean culture of giving. :oops: :oops:

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 29 Apr 2022, 17:30

waw I remember zis, when our brazer Tegadalay 10 star general tarik, exposed ze agame king isayas for being ze proudest agame king. waw!

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 28 Nov 2022, 15:05

waw I remember zis, when our brazer Tegadalay 10 star general tarik, exposed ze agame king isayas for being ze proudest agame king. waw

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 13 Feb 2023, 19:59

waw I remember zis, when our brazer Tegadalay 10 star general tarik, exposed ze agame king isayas for being ze proudest agame king. waw

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 08 Aug 2023, 18:27

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 09 Aug 2023, 16:28

tarik wrote:
22 May 2020, 09:37
:roll: :x
Agazi general :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are the only forumer here who brings a smile to my face. Albeit I am allergic to the term agazi or agazian but you are funny. :lol:

Leave tarikachew aka judgement day aka toj wojalle aka wedi alone, he is a flip-flopper and in few weeks, he will join the brigade nihamedu. Mark my words.