Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 33272
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Who is Zeray Asgedom, the #1 Leba Woyane who controls Gambela farming with his wife using Tigray power???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 21 May 2020, 12:31

Debretsion must make a quick decision to get rid of Zeray Asgedom the shame of woyane martyrs and Tigray people from any position. He does not have any moral ground to decide who said what while a number one leba woyane who destroyed the imaged of the struggle and Tigray people. If you tray to accommodate scams like Zeray Asgedom then we are coming at you too and forget the unity of Tigray, many Awraja of Tigray do not like to be led by leba like Zeray Asgedom worst than Amhara. Forget unity of Tigray brace the divided irreconcilable Tigrayans centuries to come due to looters from certain Awrajas and disgraced the whole Tigray, take my words everyone is at the boiling point right now think over it.

This Worada woyane Zeray Asgedom in charge of Ethiopia broadcasting but in reality he was the number one Achberbari Leba woyane who was in charge of Gambela farming with his wife using Woyane power and destroyed the good will and brand name of Tigray. Yet he is still woyane making decision for his won business who wants to go back to his looting habits. He must step down now from the organization if Tigray unity to continue, woyane should not the hiding place for all the looters who destroyed the brand name of woyane Tigray, he is the number one Leba should be in Tigray prison now. This Leba must step down or Tigrayans move on from Leba woyane to be led by Leba Zeray Asgedom.


Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 21 May 2020, 23:59, edited 7 times in total.

Sam Ebalalehu
Member
Posts: 1207
Joined: 23 Jun 2018, 21:29

Re: Who is Zeray Asgedom, the #1 Leba Woyane who control Beneshangule farming with his wife in the name of Tigray???

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 21 May 2020, 12:43

Halafi, I do not have any knowledge to comment on the topic you wrote about. But I applaud you for your admitting a corrupt TPLF politician had been the head of the Ethiopian broadcasting agency. It is a good start. If you keep looking for truth, you might learn the guy is not an exception.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 33272
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: Who is Zeray Asgedom, the #1 Leba Woyane who control Beneshangule farming with his wife in the name of Tigray???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 21 May 2020, 12:46

Zeray Asgedom Ata Forqaq Terati did not you run like rat from Addis Ababa you did not even fight or protect your won coworkers???

What the hell have you done for 18 years with Meles and Abay Woldu except to cash in on heroism of others and you run away Leba rat and handed your own general Kinfe if they spare you worada, now asking Tigrayans to unite to bring you back to your looting habit???

Where did you get all the money and how did you get the money while you were working for Tigray business as you were assigned or used it to cash in the name of Tigray, why Tigray authorities do not arrest you yet, Leba???
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 21 May 2020, 23:46, edited 2 times in total.

Abdelaziz
Senior Member
Posts: 11365
Joined: 29 May 2013, 22:00

Re: Who is Zeray Asgedom, the #1 Leba Woyane who control Beneshangule farming with his wife in the name of Tigray???

Post by Abdelaziz » 21 May 2020, 12:53

SAM TEBELAH,

IF THERE IS ONE CORRUPT WEYANE, THEN THERE ARE 100 CORRUPT ANDM- GUDELAMHARU AND 1000 CORRUPT OPDO-BANTUGUDIFECHAS. SO FIRST DEAL WITH YOUR COUNTLESS ADGI AND MONKEY LEBAS BEFORE YO POINT YOUR FINGER NORTHWARDS, TOWARDS THE FOXES, LIKE ZERAI ASGEDOM.

Sam Ebalalehu
Member
Posts: 1207
Joined: 23 Jun 2018, 21:29

Re: Who is Zeray Asgedom, the #1 Leba Woyane who control Beneshangule farming with his wife in the name of Tigray???

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 21 May 2020, 13:04

In fact, the whole EPDRF is a corruption enterprise. I am not singling out TPLF politicians to only be corrupt.
By the way, the late prime minister “ wise” idea says it all : As long as one is an EPDRF member everything is fine. What a wise statement indeed!

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 33272
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: Who is Zeray Asgedom, the #1 Leba Woyane who control Beneshangule farming with his wife in the name of Tigray???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 21 May 2020, 13:18

60% looted money from the federal is still in the hand of Amharu the rest 40% is among ethnics of Tigray, Oromo, Somali, all southern ethnics. The number one Leba corrupt from woyane is Zeray Asgedom the most shameful Tigrayan woyane still in power has the say yet they are asking us to unite for Lebaybu woyane???

Sam Ebalalehu
Member
Posts: 1207
Joined: 23 Jun 2018, 21:29

Re: Who is Zeray Asgedom, the #1 Leba Woyane who control Beneshangule farming with his wife in the name of Tigray???

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 21 May 2020, 14:06

I am not agreeing with your percent, Halafi. It is almost impossible when your uncles run the show, the Amharas stole 60 percent of the federal government’s money.
I give you a break however on your confusing with fact. You cannot help yourself, Halafi, wherever there is wrong happening, you imagining seeing an Amhara in it. You were indoctrinated with that belief , and sadly enough, it will be buried when you cease to breathe.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 33272
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: Who is Zeray Asgedom, the #1 Leba Woyane who controls Beneshangule farming with his wife in the name of Tigray???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 21 May 2020, 14:37

Debretsion must make quick decision to get rid of Zeray Asgedom the shame of woyane martyrs and Tigray people from any position. He does not have any moral ground to decide who said what while a number one leba woyane who destroyed the imaged of the struggle and Tigray people. If you tray to accommodate scams like Zeray Asgedom then we are coming at you too and forget the unity of Tigray, many Awraja of Tigray do not like to be led by leba like Zeray Asgedom worst than Amhara. Forget unity of Tigray brace the divided irreconcilable Tigrayans centuries to come due to looters from certain Awrajas and disgraced the whole Tigray, take my words everyone is at the boiling point right now think over it.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 33272
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: Who is Zeray Asgedom, the #1 Leba Woyane who control Beneshangule farming with his wife in the name of Tigray???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 21 May 2020, 22:30

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
21 May 2020, 14:06
I am not agreeing with your percent, Halafi. It is almost impossible when your uncles run the show, the Amharas stole 60 percent of the federal government’s money.
I give you a break however on your confusing with fact. You cannot help yourself, Halafi, wherever there is wrong happening, you imagining seeing an Amhara in it. You were indoctrinated with that belief , and sadly enough, it will be buried when you cease to breathe.
The figure 60% looted federal money is not my figure but others who know about it, no single Amhara joined EPRDF to serve Amhara people but to loot and cash in to his pocket and his families and relatives pockets.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 33272
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: Who is Zeray Asgedom, the #1 Leba Woyane who controls Gambela farming with his wife using Tigray power???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 22 May 2020, 00:10

120K Tigrayans were evicted and many killed and burned their properties in Amhara Kilil by Amharu because the like of Leba Zeray Asgedom Leba habit destroyed whatever Tigray had a relation with Amhara. All Leba Woyane are responsible for it yet asking as to unite to continue their leba duruye habit.

Follower
Member
Posts: 1440
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 01:19

Re: Who is Zeray Asgedom, the #1 Leba Woyane who controls Gambela farming with his wife using Tigray power???

Post by Follower » 22 May 2020, 05:47

All agames are leba leba leba.could you explain how do they make this wealth?
1. Mohammed Al Amoudi, owner of Midroc Corporation, estimated net worth: $10 billion
2. Meles Zenawi, self-declared prime minister of Ethiopia, head of the terrorist group Tigrean People Liberation Front (TPLF), estimated net worth: $3 billion
3. Azeb Mesfin, wife of Meles Zenawi, member of the TPLF politburo, head of the $40-billion Endowment Fund for the Relief of Tigray (EFFORT), partner in several large businesses in Ethiopia, widely known as “the Mother of Corruption,” estimated net worth: $3 billion
4. Sebhat Nega, former chairman of TPLF, ex-TPLF politburo member, former head of EFFORT, current chairman of Wugagan Bank, owns several buildings and luxury villas in Ethiopia and the U.S., net worth: $2.5 billion
5. Berhane Gebrekristos, TPLF central committee members, personal investor for Meles Zenawi, paid his wife $4 million in divorce settlement and hush-up money in Washington DC when he was an ambassador, currently deputy foreign minister, uses his diplomatic immunity to smuggle gold and precious stones for Meles, Azeb and himself, estimated net worth: $2 billion.
6. Samuel Tafesse, owner of Sunshine Construction, partner with Azeb Mesfin, estimated networth: $1.5 billion
7. Sioum Mesfin, former TPLF regime foreign affairs minister, currently ambassador to China, smuggles marijuana and other types of illicit drugs to Thailand, China and other Asian countries using his diplomatic immunity, estimated net worth: $1 billion.
8. Omer Ali Shifaw, Owner of Nejat International, until TPLF’s Guna Corporation took over, the largest coffee exporting company in Ethiopia, currently threatened by TPLF’s Guna Corporation, estimated net worth: $800 million
9. Aba Gebremedhin (formerly Aba Paulos), self-installed patriarch of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church, part-time priest, full time businessman and gun-totting TPLF cadre, the only “religious” leader in Ethiopia who built a statue for himself, owns shares in several companies, estimated net worth: $600 million
10. Abadi Zemo, TPLF politburo member, former head of EFFORT, currenly ambassador to Sudan, net worth: $500 million.
11. Eyob Mamo, CEO and Chairman of Capitol Petroleum Group, Washington DC, estimated worth: $500 million.
12. Ketema Kebede, KK Trading, Alsam Real Estate, Addis Ababa, estimated networth: $400 million.
13. Minwuyelet Atnafu, Owner and major share holder of Star Business Group, Tana Transport, Mina Trading, estimated net worth: $400 million.
14. Girma Birru, former TPLF Trade and Industry minister, currently ambassador to Washington DC, owns shares in several large companies, including Dembel Business Center in Addis Ababa, owns several real estate properties, estimated net worth: $300 million
15. Tadesse Haile, long-time state minister of Trade and Industry, invests in several large projects that he himself authorizes, owns shares in construction and trading companies, estimated net worth: $250 million
16. Tewodros Hagos, TPLF politburo member, owns shares in several of EFFORT companies, estimated net worth: $200 million
17. Abdullah Bagersh, General Manager of Bagersh International, a leading coffee exporter, currently struggling to survive after Guna entered the coffee exporting business, estimated net worth: $150 million.
18.Debre-Tsion Gebre-Michael, TPLF politburo member and information technology minister, tasked with jamming radio, TV and and web sites, travels regularly to the U.S. and Europe to invest his loot, owns shares in companies that work on projects for his minstry, has several real estate properties in Arizona, estimated net worth: $100 million
19. Bereket Simon, TPLF propaganda chief, owns real estate properties, estimated worth: $100 million.
20.Yemiru Nega, owner of Dembel City Center, partner with Azeb Mesfin, Girma Biru and Tadesse haile, estimated net worth: $100 million
https://www.satenaw.com/top-20-richest- ... -ethiopia/
Leba ye leba zer.

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 23648
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: Who is Zeray Asgedom, the #1 Leba Woyane who controls Gambela farming with his wife using Tigray power???

Post by Ethoash » 22 May 2020, 09:14

to call one leba .. the thief must take your money and deposit it where you cant find the money..

but Zeray Asgedom, is not a leba because what he looted he deposit it in Ethiopian bank..where Ethiopian have access to the money... this doesnt make him a thief but great Ethiopian.. i will explain how

Zeray Asgedom, let say looted one billion dollar if he took the money to swiss and pretended he have zero money in Ethiopia and spend that billion dollar out side of Ethiopia then he is a thief

but let assumed Zeray Asgedom, looted one billion dollars and invested the money in Gambela.. to start mega farm ....that doesnt make him a thief but a hero .. patrotic that is who he is because he invested in Gambela.. i dont care where he got the money .. when he invest the money in Gambela he would hire 100,000 Gambela workers he will build housing, hospital and school for his workers this is like having one city and supported by Zeray Asgedom..

Haile Mariam Mengistu looted billion dollars but he spend the money on Gun
King haile also looted billion but all the billion lost because no body knows the bank secrets password..

under Mengistu all his government official looted but all of them drink the money and now drive taxi in USA.. WHILE tplf OFFICIAL RUN BILLION DOLLAR BUSINESS ..as i said they hire 100,000 workers who r Ethiopia in way they r returning the money..

all TPLF OFFICIAL Deserved billion dollar each for freeing mama Ethiopia from Mengistu... even if u refused them to give them they have the right to take because they own Ethiopia why because winner take all apply.. when they enter Addis Ababa ... the whole residence surrendered once u surrendered all your property all your life belong to TPLF .. HAD ADDIS ABABA residence resisted to surrender TPLF WOULD have no mercy but to delete them all and they would have no mistake.... buda Amhara after they surrendered they run their mouth.. what would u have done had Mengistu win you would have take over Golden and appoint Amhara over golden state and make them learn Amharic you would have no mercy for them.. but look what golden did they forgive u and this is the kind of thanks they get..

forget the war time two years ago go they left their Empire and go to their hometown.. had they resisted to leave tell what would have happened blood river .. how about they give u greatest favor appointed Dr. Abiy before they left how about they just leave u without PM.. WHAT would have happened .. pls people have some kind of tanksful for golden people ..

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 33272
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: Who is Zeray Asgedom, the #1 Leba Woyane who controls Gambela farming with his wife using Tigray power???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 22 May 2020, 09:43

Follower wrote:
22 May 2020, 05:47
All agames are leba leba leba.could you explain how do they make this wealth?
1. Mohammed Al Amoudi, owner of Midroc Corporation, estimated net worth: $10 billion
2. Meles Zenawi, self-declared prime minister of Ethiopia, head of the terrorist group Tigrean People Liberation Front (TPLF), estimated net worth: $3 billion
3. Azeb Mesfin, wife of Meles Zenawi, member of the TPLF politburo, head of the $40-billion Endowment Fund for the Relief of Tigray (EFFORT), partner in several large businesses in Ethiopia, widely known as “the Mother of Corruption,” estimated net worth: $3 billion
4. Sebhat Nega, former chairman of TPLF, ex-TPLF politburo member, former head of EFFORT, current chairman of Wugagan Bank, owns several buildings and luxury villas in Ethiopia and the U.S., net worth: $2.5 billion
5. Berhane Gebrekristos, TPLF central committee members, personal investor for Meles Zenawi, paid his wife $4 million in divorce settlement and hush-up money in Washington DC when he was an ambassador, currently deputy foreign minister, uses his diplomatic immunity to smuggle gold and precious stones for Meles, Azeb and himself, estimated net worth: $2 billion.
6. Samuel Tafesse, owner of Sunshine Construction, partner with Azeb Mesfin, estimated networth: $1.5 billion
7. Sioum Mesfin, former TPLF regime foreign affairs minister, currently ambassador to China, smuggles marijuana and other types of illicit drugs to Thailand, China and other Asian countries using his diplomatic immunity, estimated net worth: $1 billion.
8. Omer Ali Shifaw, Owner of Nejat International, until TPLF’s Guna Corporation took over, the largest coffee exporting company in Ethiopia, currently threatened by TPLF’s Guna Corporation, estimated net worth: $800 million
9. Aba Gebremedhin (formerly Aba Paulos), self-installed patriarch of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church, part-time priest, full time businessman and gun-totting TPLF cadre, the only “religious” leader in Ethiopia who built a statue for himself, owns shares in several companies, estimated net worth: $600 million
10. Abadi Zemo, TPLF politburo member, former head of EFFORT, currenly ambassador to Sudan, net worth: $500 million.
11. Eyob Mamo, CEO and Chairman of Capitol Petroleum Group, Washington DC, estimated worth: $500 million.
12. Ketema Kebede, KK Trading, Alsam Real Estate, Addis Ababa, estimated networth: $400 million.
13. Minwuyelet Atnafu, Owner and major share holder of Star Business Group, Tana Transport, Mina Trading, estimated net worth: $400 million.
14. Girma Birru, former TPLF Trade and Industry minister, currently ambassador to Washington DC, owns shares in several large companies, including Dembel Business Center in Addis Ababa, owns several real estate properties, estimated net worth: $300 million
15. Tadesse Haile, long-time state minister of Trade and Industry, invests in several large projects that he himself authorizes, owns shares in construction and trading companies, estimated net worth: $250 million
16. Tewodros Hagos, TPLF politburo member, owns shares in several of EFFORT companies, estimated net worth: $200 million
17. Abdullah Bagersh, General Manager of Bagersh International, a leading coffee exporter, currently struggling to survive after Guna entered the coffee exporting business, estimated net worth: $150 million.
18.Debre-Tsion Gebre-Michael, TPLF politburo member and information technology minister, tasked with jamming radio, TV and and web sites, travels regularly to the U.S. and Europe to invest his loot, owns shares in companies that work on projects for his minstry, has several real estate properties in Arizona, estimated net worth: $100 million
19. Bereket Simon, TPLF propaganda chief, owns real estate properties, estimated worth: $100 million.
20.Yemiru Nega, owner of Dembel City Center, partner with Azeb Mesfin, Girma Biru and Tadesse haile, estimated net worth: $100 million
https://www.satenaw.com/top-20-richest- ... -ethiopia/
Leba ye leba zer.
Savage primitive bologna maid, clean your own azzz before you sniff someone else azzz???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 33272
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: Who is Zeray Asgedom, the #1 Leba Woyane who controls Gambela farming with his wife using Tigray power???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 22 May 2020, 11:09

Why the number one corrupt Zeray Asgedom the Leba image of woyane and Tigray to head Tigray broadcasting Department??? He is corrupt, inept, you need honest with the highest integrity and fair for all to lead the department. Zeray Asgedom Leba Woyane must be removed from the department now.

Follower
Member
Posts: 1440
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 01:19

Re: Who is Zeray Asgedom, the #1 Leba Woyane who controls Gambela farming with his wife using Tigray power???

Post by Follower » 22 May 2020, 11:30

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
22 May 2020, 09:43
Follower wrote:
22 May 2020, 05:47
All agames are leba leba leba.could you explain how do they make this wealth?
1. Mohammed Al Amoudi, owner of Midroc Corporation, estimated net worth: $10 billion
2. Meles Zenawi, self-declared prime minister of Ethiopia, head of the terrorist group Tigrean People Liberation Front (TPLF), estimated net worth: $3 billion
3. Azeb Mesfin, wife of Meles Zenawi, member of the TPLF politburo, head of the $40-billion Endowment Fund for the Relief of Tigray (EFFORT), partner in several large businesses in Ethiopia, widely known as “the Mother of Corruption,” estimated net worth: $3 billion
4. Sebhat Nega, former chairman of TPLF, ex-TPLF politburo member, former head of EFFORT, current chairman of Wugagan Bank, owns several buildings and luxury villas in Ethiopia and the U.S., net worth: $2.5 billion
5. Berhane Gebrekristos, TPLF central committee members, personal investor for Meles Zenawi, paid his wife $4 million in divorce settlement and hush-up money in Washington DC when he was an ambassador, currently deputy foreign minister, uses his diplomatic immunity to smuggle gold and precious stones for Meles, Azeb and himself, estimated net worth: $2 billion.
6. Samuel Tafesse, owner of Sunshine Construction, partner with Azeb Mesfin, estimated networth: $1.5 billion
7. Sioum Mesfin, former TPLF regime foreign affairs minister, currently ambassador to China, smuggles marijuana and other types of illicit drugs to Thailand, China and other Asian countries using his diplomatic immunity, estimated net worth: $1 billion.
8. Omer Ali Shifaw, Owner of Nejat International, until TPLF’s Guna Corporation took over, the largest coffee exporting company in Ethiopia, currently threatened by TPLF’s Guna Corporation, estimated net worth: $800 million
9. Aba Gebremedhin (formerly Aba Paulos), self-installed patriarch of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church, part-time priest, full time businessman and gun-totting TPLF cadre, the only “religious” leader in Ethiopia who built a statue for himself, owns shares in several companies, estimated net worth: $600 million
10. Abadi Zemo, TPLF politburo member, former head of EFFORT, currenly ambassador to Sudan, net worth: $500 million.
11. Eyob Mamo, CEO and Chairman of Capitol Petroleum Group, Washington DC, estimated worth: $500 million.
12. Ketema Kebede, KK Trading, Alsam Real Estate, Addis Ababa, estimated networth: $400 million.
13. Minwuyelet Atnafu, Owner and major share holder of Star Business Group, Tana Transport, Mina Trading, estimated net worth: $400 million.
14. Girma Birru, former TPLF Trade and Industry minister, currently ambassador to Washington DC, owns shares in several large companies, including Dembel Business Center in Addis Ababa, owns several real estate properties, estimated net worth: $300 million
15. Tadesse Haile, long-time state minister of Trade and Industry, invests in several large projects that he himself authorizes, owns shares in construction and trading companies, estimated net worth: $250 million
16. Tewodros Hagos, TPLF politburo member, owns shares in several of EFFORT companies, estimated net worth: $200 million
17. Abdullah Bagersh, General Manager of Bagersh International, a leading coffee exporter, currently struggling to survive after Guna entered the coffee exporting business, estimated net worth: $150 million.
18.Debre-Tsion Gebre-Michael, TPLF politburo member and information technology minister, tasked with jamming radio, TV and and web sites, travels regularly to the U.S. and Europe to invest his loot, owns shares in companies that work on projects for his minstry, has several real estate properties in Arizona, estimated net worth: $100 million
19. Bereket Simon, TPLF propaganda chief, owns real estate properties, estimated worth: $100 million.
20.Yemiru Nega, owner of Dembel City Center, partner with Azeb Mesfin, Girma Biru and Tadesse haile, estimated net worth: $100 million
https://www.satenaw.com/top-20-richest- ... -ethiopia/
Leba ye leba zer.
Savage primitive bologna maid, clean your own azzz before you sniff someone else azzz???
ኣስናስ ጹሩይ እዩ ከም ማይ ንግሆ፡ወይልኻ እምበር ሌባ ሌባ ሌባ የቀን ጂብ።ምስ ቁማልኩም ካብ ማለሊት መጺእኩም፡ ቁማል ብተኣምር ናብ ብር ተቀይሩ?!!

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 33272
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: Who is Zeray Asgedom, the #1 Leba Woyane who controls Gambela farming with his wife using Tigray power???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 22 May 2020, 23:48

Get rid of Zeray Asgedom before too late, he is the symbol woyane Leba. He is giving you the hated woyane, you must be quick or you will lose it and your will regret the rest of your life.

Post Reply